One of the biggest SHOCK to NANI(Mod's Note - PG 4) - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by aint_an_angel

u know ...the novel ' UTTARAN' on which this serial is based ....in that...
the illegitimate/ poor daughter sleeps with the rich girls husband-to-be ...and shows her the meaning of UTTARAN !!! wow....
if this happens....veer will get a better choice...and tappu ko toh naani yaad aa jayegi !!

yaar uttaran has a novel๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒi didn't know about that๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
i hope they change alittle bit of the novel.....i know whatever showing now is a thrash but it still keep a intact of some good values......like what you have mentioned never happened till now and i wish it never happens at all in uttaran.....it may be thrash but such things which i am always disgust and against was never shown....i hope they don't show this kind of disgusting thrash in the show in any of the characters.....it will malign the name of this show.....i hate such track...

but yes what will happen in the end of the story in the novel......
Originally posted by mkdeepaa

This is good idea or else you will get sick of arguing on this topic again and again. You guys make fun in your Veeya thread ๐Ÿ˜Š
deepa darling...its not veeya thread....its rashmi thread...
y is it tht every single thread on the forum is filled wid the never ending debatte abt tapu and rashmi???yaar u guys have a thread of ur own..and morever u dnt like anyone commenting anything on tapu..thn y spam each and every thread..rest of the forum ko jo discuss karna hai karne do na..y take everthing personally..nobody is ur enemy here..v just dnt like tapasya ka character..ur justifying her again and again is not going to change tht..and when u put a justification thn be prepared for sum1 to debate on tht..thts how things happen..dnt take offense on it thn..or else dnt post anything..u cant have it both ways..

Nani thinks she is very smart whereas she doesnt know although she has trained tappu ...tappu has defeated her in evilness. It is said succeeding generation always excels over the preceeding generation. Nani was evil but the evil has multiplied umpteen times with Tapasya. When nani realises what all tappu has hidden she is bound to be ashamed of her own evilness. Poora bundela parivar and jogi family r in for a big shocker when the kaala kartoots of tappu mata will be revealed.

But my only worry is when will that  happen and will it ever?