i got the point'''''''''''''''

Posted: 13 years ago

after  watching the yesterdays;s epi ,i got the point y krishna ddnty got the best pati award coz he didnt deserve this.................. i m also big fan of krishna n kriyaaaa but hate him in dat epi kaise koi apnihi patni ko sabke ssamne bejat kar sakta hai aur precap mai to he was just impossible n it is not a love ,its call zabardasti.....................{feeling bad after watching dat epi}]]😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

luv  pratigya n arushi in dat epi.they rockxxxxxxxxx😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

hatee  angaddddddddddddddd n how much u cansee that with the experssions😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preeti4mehta thumbnail
your point is correct but we should try to understand his feelings. he is feeling lonely.
and he is trying everything to convince her and take her back home. he is feeling helpless as no one is understanding his feelings.
its clear that he cant live without pratigya and he is so desperate to take her home that he is taking her on gun point.
she has left no other option for him. he just want her by hook or by crook.
i think the way he behaved when they were having gol gappas was just because he could not digest the fact that, when he is so desperate to take her back home, he is so worried, does not eat  or drink anything and this madam is enjoying her life, she is so happy without him. and he is doing all this circus for her. this made him angry and thats why he did that public tamasha. i know that was not a right thing to do but we should understand his feelings. how he is feeling without pratigya.
how much he miss her. above all no one is understanding his feelings neither pratigya nor SS and not even the crazy saxenas
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: preeti4mehta

your point is correct but we should try to understand his feelings. he is feeling lonely.
and he is trying everything to convince her and take her back home. he is feeling helpless as no one is understanding his feelings.
its clear that he cant live without pratigya and he is so desperate to take her home that he is taking her on gun point.
she has left no other option for him. he just want her by hook or by crook.
i think the way he behaved when they were having gol gappas was just because he could not digest the fact that, when he is so desperate to take her back home, he is so worried, does not eat  or drink anything and this madam is enjoying her life, she is so happy without him. and he is doing all this circus for her. this made him angry and thats why he did that public tamasha. i know that was not a right thing to do but we should understand his feelings. how he is feeling without pratigya.
how much he miss her. above all no one is understanding his feelings neither pratigya nor SS and not even the crazy saxenas

hey totally agree wid yaa....well defendedπŸ‘
kaa baat hain bey?? aaj kaal bara kisanwa ko defend kar rahe hoo??????
abb tumho bhi uski deewani to na bangaye??πŸ˜†

luk preeti4mehta yeah i agree wid u but krishna should have some manners to how to talk to his wife............but love krishna.............
belalakhani2483 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
pooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr krishnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa but dont worry we love a lotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt muaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh
chhaya007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i totally agree with preeti4mehta actully the situation inwhich krishna is anyone behave like this he feel very lonely and miss pratigya while on the other hand prats enjoying with her sister so he can't help and his anger force him to do this