Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

champakiran thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Nobody's really blaming AB - as he himself has said he's a professional and is doing what his directors tell him to do - he's not responsible for the story line.

However where Mayank is concerned - remember he's a character. When Mayank/Nupur did anything wonderful - don't we lavish praises on them. How many times have we talked about the display of their emotions, how they touched our hearts, or how they've such wonderful chemistry. Or for Nupur, how she combines the modern and traditional, how she's so loving - all these praises are being lavished on the characters. We talk about Mayank and Nupur - have written poetry on them, created VMs on them and create so many siggies. When we praise the characters - I'm sure the CVs take it as praise for their work - since we and they know that at the end of the day it's their work also which is getting praised.

So now on the flip side if the character does not behave appropriately - then it is but natural the character will get a few of the bricks. If we as viewers get upset with Mayank - the CVs know it is their fault that they gave a storyline which fans don't appreciate. This is similar to how you would analyze a piece of literature - criticism and praise goes to authors as well as the characters.

So from an actor's perspective when they accept happily all the praise we shower on them when we as fans like the characterization, they must be prepared to accept the brickbats - when we're not so happy with them. It's all part of their job!!

Just my POV  - no offense to anyone!!
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: naughtynihi19

hiee nikki dee.... i simply agree wid u😑.....they r responsible for all this... guyyz why we r crying..... its the tym to take revenge frm cv's pta nahi kya samajhte hai apne aap ko...STOP BASHING MAYANK SHARMA OR AB???????????? cv's ko hum sab mayuriyans ki haye lagegi.....mayuriyans world war 3 le liye ready ho jao.... the war begins now....... cv's ko hell mei b jagh nahi milegi.... ye meri dil se haye hai😭😑
😑

thnxx a ton sonu for agreein wid me......πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.........n d CVs wil hv to pay big time for playin wid us,characters lik this....
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Originally posted by: rads14

agree with you..
its cvs fault..not the actor's
they killed our mayur.they killed nupur..

thnxx a ton for agreein wid me....πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayur-tasha

HEY  ur rite why ppl r bashing arjun with no fault of his??...Didnt we saw in sbs hows sad he was??????😭 😭 😭  😭we r also upset with rati exit but thatdoesnt mean thta we will blame myank/arjun????

yaar....hum jaise kuch logo ko chodkar....koi bhi iss baat ko samajhne ki koshish nahi karenge...CVs deserve d bashin..nt mayank....

nywz thnxx a ton dear for supportin....πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
adi_gupta thumbnail
who is bashing maynk aka ab i want to know if they saw mjht season 2 i mean what he is doing in the season at least sammy have gunjan but without nupur maynk si nothing they can kill both na ....that cv yaar ab is also upset with this i feel when he was giving his interview on sbs i feel his pain
Mou. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I hv to say something here.........i m strictly against of any kind of bashing .....& of course actor bashing here...arjun is not to be blamed for what cvs hv done? but mayank ...yes if we don't like anything abt a character i feel we should say it ,coz indirectly it is cvs whom we r blaming for charecter cestruction as they r the creator of it.
I remember when bauji was against MN marriage, most of us raised our voice against him in forum....even that time we could hv only blame cvs , but did we? no , we bashed bauji , the character.............now just becoz his  character is not played by young handsome guy like arjun..at that time no one cared abt this "character "bashing.
nways i m not supporting mayank bashing or arjun bashing.........only i m trying to say is actors , we can't blame them for it is their job.but cvs yeah ....we can blame cvs & i feel if my fav character is not acting according to its basic characteristics, i hv full right to talk abt my dislike also...........coz when we blame characters , it means the creators or cvs hv done something wrong ...not the actor, just my pov.
Thanks for the post nikki.
Edited by Mou. - 13 years ago
tanushee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
one thing is clear...tht no actr is to be blmd for cvs doing......i dont knw how u ppl can watch the show w/out rati.......i cnt even think of......u can discuss ths things only when u watch the show or promo.......
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I dont blame AB at all..but surely the CVs have messed up big time with their character...

I like the character of Mayank so much that its disgusting to see that character being played with..

And so just because they want more TRPs for the crossover they make him do stuff that is so terribly out of character.

Why dont they just kill of the character of Mayank instead of killing his character bit by bit
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Originally posted by: myownarea

I dont blame AB at all..but surely the CVs have messed up big time with their character...

I like the character of Mayank so much that its disgusting to see that character being played with..

And so just because they want more TRPs for the crossover they make him do stuff that is so terribly out of character.

Why dont they just kill of the character of Mayank instead of killing his character bit by bit

@bold....

chechi....thts d ultimate thing.....y cant these hell CVs...jst kill off Mayank too....na rahega bas na bajegi basuri....*hope i hv correctly said this proverb*....

to c Mayank dead is faaaaaaaaar better than c him livin lik LIFELESS....n d worst thing i fear of vich is pairin him wid up a new gal....I HV NO TRUST ON THESE stupid ppl.....they wil do tht also....if they can do this much....

they r jst USING AB for TRPs!!!!!!!.......
theaneesha1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i hate cva i hate cvs i hate cvs😑
.........cant believe i am saying this but a big thanks to them for killing nupur at least they made her get out before making her do any such thing🀒

Disgusting people ........i am know expert😳..... but hope they could understand mayank sharma like many of the brilliant writers in our forum can.....these cvs dont know the character they once made.....they r soo shameless, stupid, destructive ....okay i am out of bad words ...help me πŸ˜†