8th June Written Update complete?

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey guys i am back with the update today sorry for not being able to update yesterday my internet connection went dodgey and stopped working
thanks to umma di for posting the highlights πŸ˜ƒ if you still want a detailed update tell me

8th June DO Hanso Ka Joda Update

Part 1

Epi starts of with Preeti searching for SK and he is talking to a man and the man goes I am really greatfull for what you are doing for me i will never be able to repay your favour SK says that you are forgetting what i am doing is for money and tosave someones life and getting money in return such a shamefull act he goes to the man what do i need to do now the man goes now we need to wait for your report once its fine we can take the matter forward, he turns around preeti is standing there she goes why did u this what if something happened to you, he goes nothing will happen to me that easily he goes this is a good deed by me doing this not 1 but 2 lives are being saved one that boys who will get my kidney and one sajnis we should be happy she goes happy I dont have a big heart like you SK you know that i wont let you do this thats why you hid it from me, he goes i wasnt hiding anything but waiting till the reports arrive she goes i would still stopped you then  would you agree why are you doing this when we have other ways i told you about the dance competition the winner gets 15 laksh if me and pushkar win then he goes if we need a strong base i am not against you taking part or dancing with pushkar but this is about sajni life what guarntee do you have that you will win the competiton he goes you dont have any time is slipping out of our hands and i made this decision after thinking about it a lot there is no problem for me in this 1 Kidney is enough to keep a person alive she starts crying saying you wont do this i wont let you this you wont do it (gosh preeti annoys me ok sorry but stillπŸ˜† )  Scene shifts to delhi neeraj is sitting down ritu comes and says whats wrogn you havnt taken me to see a picture πŸ˜†πŸ˜† your not drinking your tea or taking intrest in what i say whats the problemhe goes i had a placement interview she goes today they only came to look about he goes yeah and i got a job offer she goes what he goes when my final results come  i can get that job

Part 2

she says thats great news he goes listen to me fully the manager says i have to give 2 lakhs in bribary and get the appoinment letter i dont understand where to bring the money from she brings the money and says here if it didnt come in sisters use it will in brothers he goes what tell me the truth she tells him in mute and recalls how she stole the money he goes you lied and made me a part of this lie she goes try and understand me he goes that SK bhaiya spent day and night gathering the money for sajni operation and you stole it in your own house you have comitted a crime she goes i know i was wrong and got greedy but is it my fault for thinking about my husband and our future he goes crime is still a crime what about sajni she goes the doctor said they coudnt operate on her till her condition is stable and by that time SK bhaiya would arranged the money she goes think if you get a job from this money get sajni operted her married amaji tension would be gone and plus what guarentee is that sajni will be saved after the operation she goes i mean my unlce mum had the same thing they did all treatments and my uncle got sick of paying the hospital bills but his mum didnt recover, see what has happend we cant mend it but we can make our future now you decide do you want to do a job and earn for all of us or go to the hospital all the time to do rounds (😑AngryRitu is so cunning she dosnt regret stealing the money and that dopey neeraj will come in her talks) Scene shifs back to hospital Preeti says if sajni finds out about this sacrafise of yours will she remain happy he goes who will tell her he goes i cant back out of my promise its about someones life here giving them hope i cant back out now SK sees the man and says when did the doctor say i can donate my kidney the man goes sorry SK but your kidney dosnt match with my sons SK is shocked   

Part 3

Preet is happy and revealed and closes her eyes, SK says to the man i am sorry i coudnt come in use of your son, the man goes maybe this was gods will my son got someone elses kidney, he was a very noble person he got transfered  to this hospital today before dying he donated his kidney to my son SK goes you have gods blessing with you the man goes i am sorry i coudnt do anything for your sister, the man bid good bye and leaves preeti smiles at SK he goes your happy she nods he goes maybe god liked your path thats why see he didnt let my decision work he goes that now i now that if my goal is right the path will be chosen by you that you think is correct he goes tell me so are you taking part in the competition she goes can i take part if you dont mind he goes if we dont have guarntee of winning but we can try atleast she goes if your with me i will surely win this (why does preeti always crys and talks ) he goes i am always in every decision of yours with you she hugs him scene shifs to them at pushkar place the dance parthner of preeti he goes that the competion is big we need to work hard right brother in law SK goes yes you need to work really hard pushkar goes she is a good dancer but the best dancers are coming from around india and we need to work really hard to give them a tough competion preeti she goes when the question is about life so you need to put your life in she goes the competiton is held in vrindavan he goes no its in delhi I mean if we reach the finals, she goes that means we have to go to delhi he goes not only go but stay also preeti looks worried he goes is there any problem SK goes no there is no problem taking you both to delhi is my responsibility Pushkar goes you saved me or looking at her face hearing the name delhi i thought she was going to refuse now, he gives preeti form to fill and says i will send it and stares at SK who says whats the matter he goes bro in law you must know how to dance preeti laughs, SK says dance or me preeti goes why he goes i was thinking in this competition the best cheographer gets 10 lakhs too so i was thinking if you dance together your jodi will be the best my cheography will be the best and we can win 25 lakhs altogether he gets excited, SK goes ok enough i understand what your trying to say this cant happen i dont know how to dance at all, he goes ok so fill the form and give it me you both have to prove a valid adress to SK goes ok we will meet soon you both have to work hard , pushkar goes yes we will preeti goes absoloutly we will SK goes ok we will leave now ( 🀣🀣 for a moment i thought SK would become SRK from rnbj and preeti will teach him how to dance i would like to see that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Part 4  

At SK house preeti is cooking SK arrives and tells her he filled her form out, preeti looks at and gets sad he goes whats the matter she goes amaji wont like it you rem she didnt let me work now this dancing , SK goes i will talk to mother you concetrate fully on your work , and about the world you leave that matter to me i am with you, he goes now what are you thinking, she goes i rem sumi she was telling me ma words fb comes of snehalata telling sumi that a wife needs her husbands support, love she can bear anything that goes on in the house and having a son like SK we dont need to worry about preeti back to present, preeti goes i have only one prayer to god the way he helped us choose the right path that way he should help us reach our goal that sajni operation is done quickly and she recovers, SK goes this will happen because sajni has a sweet sister in law like you, he tells her to get ready quickly she goes where we going he goes puskar phoned he found a place for dance rehersals she goes ok i will go and get ready while the do hanso ka joda bg tune plays it ends there on SK smiling face.

Sorry for delay and typo mistakes

It was an alright epi ritu is cunning and evil Angry🀒 I liked the supre scenes but most of all i enjoyed Puskar  πŸ€£πŸ€£ he atleast did some jokes and put a bit life into the show in my opinion otherwise it was drag boring

Dont forget to press like button to say thank you πŸ˜ƒ   

Edited by _Mariam_ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Mariam..

Ritu got caught but still she escaped..Niraj come on save your sister😑
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mariam, good job on the update.
KajolKohl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammoos

Thanks Mariam..

Ritu got caught but still she escaped..Niraj come on save your sister😑

this is an example of non blood relatives being closer than blood ones.SK worked so hard 4 the money.

Dancing? will this be liked rnbdj? πŸ˜†

thanx 4 update