Rang Badalti Odhani

khanak smiling at tashu-shantanu romancing...

yasharan.love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
today's show was HILARIOUS....... shan sleeping in the meeting and talking all romantically as he is imaginig tashu 😆😆😆
and then he did nt wanna eat the food khanak sent him as he thought tashu will be upset... and his bro eating infront of him praising the food.. untill shan cldnt resist... 😳😆

the best part was definately tashu trying to cook😆😆😆

tom is going tobe bettr..........
the precap was reallly hilarious.... shantanu thinks khanak has made the food and is full on criticising her... aise khana banate hai... ye chawal hai pathar(stone) se bhi sakt hai... aur isme namak hi nahi... 😆😆😆😆
and all the time khanak was trying to tell him that tashu has made the food 😆😆

then they show that shan  is trying to mke up for the dinner dabacle and tashu and shan fall on the bed laughing...... and khanak is shown and she is smiling at them...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

isomers thumbnail
haha! I love the way his brother was like "shaan! tumhe yeh presentation achi lagi?" and the manager guy was all smiley smiley! the idiot thought the business site was a factory. 😆

and I'm glad shaan ate the food! if he had listened to natasha, the poor guy would've been starving at the office and then would've had to eat the sorry excuse of a meal that natasha prepared. 🤣 did you see how she was cutting the palak? 🤣 OMG! she needs cooking lessons! and as soon as possible at that! and her mixing technique is amazing! she was literally like tossing the contents of the bowl into the air. 🤣 more like flicking. wah wah! kya technique hai! i should tell my mom to try it sometime.
isomers thumbnail
the precap is funny too! "YUCK! yeh khana hai?!" 🤣 in yo' face natasha! all your attempts of trying to woo him have gone to a total waste(just like her food). 🤣 if he had married her, he would've had to put up with her cooking everyday. 😲 not really, then she probably wouldn't have cooked.

i wonder what akshay has to say about the dinner tomorrow!😆
xogopi1022 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
khanak is so cute she so nice. actually all of the charecters are cute in their own ways
blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah. Khanak is a sweetheart. I hope things get better for her soon. Shaan is so adorably................ dorky and clueless!!! 😆

yasharan.love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
loved natash'a cooking scene!!!!!!!!! like OMG she shld never try tp cook again!!!!!!!!!!!🤣