Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I would say the fault is due to the insensitiveness of Suhana and also the bhabhis for making all the  arrangements of the dinner without telling her or even asking /considering their preferences of her friends...Had they atleast mentioned/asked  once to Suhana casually  how r her friends like and what they prefer.... this entire situation could have been avoided....
in a joint family arrangements r done without asking..agree....but  .... the guests preferences r considered if they r well-known to any member of the house.... so it was just that....

If we expect Suhana to understand their efforts in one go and shower some compliments to please them is it  not a miraculous change in Suhana that we expect? Are we not expecting too much sense all of a sudden in Suhana? She is so insensitive and she said clearly that in her house she was never said anything when the food was cooked and kept ,still she ordered the food from outside..... this happens in the absence of motherhood..... Only a mother is able to put certain restrictions for a child and Suhana's sensibility is got to do a lot with that absence of motherhood and it will def. show its consequences in various situations in her sasural.

Rajni and Disha  even understand the laziness of Elesh who is still jobless and show their patience , love and accept the real him but r they right in creating such a hue and cry about a new member to this family who flaws badly just because of the absence of motherhood in her life....? Is it not their duty too to work on her sensibility by addressing this issue in a composed and an interactive way with her which will invoke her senses ?

Suhana's quench is for love.... she has seen that in Badi maa and Maa..... all others can only be displeased with her ways unless they try to put some senses into her with some caring ways instead of dragging themselves into the picture in comparison to her.
Edited by laxmi_s - 13 years ago
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think both were at sum fault..not only rajni-disha,even radha bua and rano dint think abt asking suhana what her frnds wud eat...agreed tht in families asking isnt necessary bt atleast informing is...in their defense tho,i wud say tht the least suhana cud have done is appreciate their efforts...she blew it off.thts not correct or even well-mannered..
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think its just a culture clash of sorts or say a clash of different upbringing styles and since both the parties have not had much time with each other its not possible for them to understand each other as well as adjust to each others style......and both are not willing to make the move first and give the other their space and think from their point of view ...but i guess even  to think frm anothers point of view u need to understand them ...and yahan koi understanding hi nahin balki misunderstanding hi hai ...as of now

The sunglasses have made their way ...only to return later bringing some more spice with them later on !!!!
Edited by rdfan - 13 years ago
Jasmine... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I would just say one line
'Taali ek haath se nahi bajtee'
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: venture

Ambrosia I was thinking on the same line today after the initial Jahtka, when thought about it rationally, they should not have over done it which they did, nobody cook desi foods when character like those comes, I mean when my 15 year old invite his friends i dont make Biryani, they should have asked " Tumahari Sahailiyo ko Kiya pasand Hai" simple, then 2 people extra , big deal. Suhana was wrong in a way of at least not saying "ARAI AAP LOGGON NAI KIYON TAKLEEF KI" so they are off, RAdah Bua dealt with it reasonabbly well, they wanted Wah Wah , Suhana was wrong and they were not right either from the start they should have asked , thats what people usually do ask what one e,s guest would like to eat, its very common sense.

Exactly my point. Plus those two girls came to their house once before and everyone had seen how they reacted to see the middle class life style of the Kashyaps. If they had asked Suhana the preferences of her friends then this wouldn't have been an issue at all. They could make Italian at home (using recipe guides) if takeouts are not allowed.
If everyone can be so patience with Elesh like laxmi di said who does nothing to help the family gets shamelessly teased by everyone.. then why can't they be patient with Suhana as well? Her makeover isn't something that will happen over night.
BTw if Suhana took her friends outside to eat then wouldn't it be more of an insult for the family? She didn't do anything as such, instead she invited them in her sasural..

Originally posted by: 111192

ya both of them are make mountain out of  a mole hill😡

agreed
c111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ok fine they are angry at Suhana but can they at least SAY IT ON HER FACE! Instead of whining behind back..over something so small
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: c111

Ok fine they are angry at Suhana but can they at least SAY IT ON HER FACE! Instead of whining behind back..over something so small

I think that would be best because Suhana would not keep anything  inside her she would easily say that "I am sorry if you were offended but I never asked you to do all that in the first place" simple. Also there reaction today was OTT ( over the top) when Rajini said " Ab aur Bardasht nahi hoga " or something like that, what do they want KICK HER OUT??? Inder and Elaish and Dada Dadi they were all trying to defuse the situation which was good and thats what normal families do unlike other STAR PARIAVARS who infuses the situation and thats why  SGP is touching our hearts as it is more closer to reality.