Whose fault was it? - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
totally.... i think they r making a big issue out of a little thing....
i dont think it's suhaana's fault.... cuz she knows what her friends like..... and disha and rajni should have asked her before cooking.....
Originally posted by an12345678

@Anu: There looks like I gave a lamba speech πŸ˜† Your mind seems to be wandering near me, that is why my mind copying yours πŸ˜†.

"Suhana needs to come out of her cushioned spoilt brat existence....and that will happen ultimately ofcourse,"

For that to happen, someone needs to sit with her and do some straight-talking. The thought of Badi-Ma that she will realize on her own won't do.  Ishaan's burst-out like today also won't work. At the moment, she is completely aloof. Khaya, piya, soya in AC kind πŸ˜†

@bold: So trueπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....she's aloof to quite an extent still...even though we can see some changes in her....she has started to see how much the family does care for her....the way she told her friends that the noise outside in the gali and all doesn't bother her and all....but the issue with the bhabhis is something that she still needs to gain better understanding of.....toh matlab aaj Ishaan ka outburst bhi fail ho gaya?πŸ˜† I'm yet to watch today's epi.....hmmm maybe Badi Maa will have a straight talk with her this timeπŸ˜†
Originally posted by --Anu--

That's what I mentioned in my other post that Suhana should have at-least acknowledged their effort and thanked them. But she wasn't expecting this and was taken by surprise. She knows what kind of food Kashyap family eats on a daily basis and also her friends taste. She didn't want to bother them for her friends sake. Till now Suhana doesn't consider them as her own folks, she is just living with them under the same roof which is a big compromise for her. She felt badiMa's pain as she sees a mother in her. But she has not special bond or connection with any other family member.

True. But then she isn't living in a lodging-boarding either. I am not debating what you said, you cannot feign bonding. I am just saying that these are the things Suhana will have to learn gradually. And this incident is a good eye opener for her to learning and understanding family values.

Sometimes you have to compliment a family member, just to make them happy and maintain harmony in the house.

I believe, one has some kind of inferiority complex when they feel, they are not enough loved, or people do not appreciate them.  Do not think, it's the case here.

Suhana is the youngest bahu, and in Indian culture, a certain kind of respect exists between the elder brother-in-law and the youngest bahu. And, a wife won't like if that respect is not given to  her husband. 

I do not see any kind of competition, they just want that everyone is treated equally. They have made Suhana part of their lives, that is why they cooked food for her friends, but has Suhana done the same?

I see this differently. One example, Suhana has so many expensive dresses, she even gifted a nice saree to the maid. One time Elesh asked Disha to attend his friends wedding but she refused saying that she doesn't have a good saree. Elesh joking told her that she can ask Suhana for it but Disha's self respect was hurt.

Everyone in the family treats Suhana like a princess. Disha and Rajni are very understanding but there will be a point when they will start comparing things and feel bad like AC incident. Yes they just want everyone to be treated equally. But is it really possible ? Even they know that that's why they make some compromises and adjustments for Suhana.

Suhana doesn't consider them as her own people yet. They all do so much for her to make her comfortable but she doesn't even realize that. She is not in love with Ishaan and this relationship has no real meaning for her. Living in that house is already a huge compromise for her.
Originally posted by Ambrosia

It was Rajni and Disha's fault that a war has broken out in the family. Maybe badi ma or Rano doesn't know the living standards of filthy rich people but at least they have some clue. Both of them met Suli Sudhi before and honestly even an outsider who has never interacted to those girls can say that they have never seen desi food let alone eat it.

How much more did they cook anyway? Just 2 people extra were supposed to be coming for dinner. But they are reacting as if the whole town was invited and so much of their food will be wasted now.

I felt their anger was directed to the fact that Suhana didn't acknowledge their cooking skills like ishika has.  If Suhana had said " woww di its tastyyy awesomeeee" then there wouldn't have been an issue at all.

Ambrosia I was thinking on the same line today after the initial Jahtka, when thought about it rationally, they should not have over done it which they did, nobody cook desi foods when character like those comes, I mean when my 15 year old invite his friends i dont make Biryani, they should have asked " Tumahari Sahailiyo ko Kiya pasand Hai" simple, then 2 people extra , big deal. Suhana was wrong in a way of at least not saying "ARAI AAP LOGGON NAI KIYON TAKLEEF KI" so they are off, RAdah Bua dealt with it reasonabbly well, they wanted Wah Wah , Suhana was wrong and they were not right either from the start they should have asked , thats what people usually do ask what one e,s guest would like to eat, its very common sense.
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Sometimes you have to compliment a family member, just to make them happy and maintain harmony in the house.

Exactly....it's about having the sensibility and understanding about how to manage a situation....when just a small gesture of appreciation can go a long way in maintaining harmony.
@Anu: I think the outburst was more to do with his own hurt ego, and the thought that Suhana is trying to convert him into some kind Super-Sid, than presenting bhabies grievances.

@--Anu--: Looks like we both in opposite camps πŸ˜† Will continue our discussion tomorrow if the situation remains the same, which I very much doubt. 😊 Time to hit the bed. 😊

@Anu: I think the outburst was more to do with his own hurt ego, and the thought that Suhana is trying to convert him into some kind Super-Sid, than presenting bhabies grievances.

@--Anu--: Looks like we both in opposite camps πŸ˜† Will continue our discussion tomorrow if the situation remains the same, which I very much doubt. 😊 Time to hit the bed. 😊

If we are in same camp, then it be chatting not discussion. πŸ˜†
Edited by --Anu-- - 13 years ago
Originally posted by --Anu--

If we are in same camp, then it be chatting not discussion. πŸ˜†

Well said Annu, Arai Yaar drama hai, janai do " AGGAI AAGAI DEKAHI JAA HOTA HAI KIYA"
Thats why I just saw few episodes of Bhaskar Bharti to just cool down  my Gussa on SuhanaπŸ˜‰. She will come around very soon may be in two more months or so and more DISCUSSIONS like that , who is right or who is wrong. Keep DISCUSSING I AM ENJOYINGπŸ‘
Originally posted by venture

Well said Annu, Arai Yaar drama hai, janai do " AGGAI AAGAI DEKAHI JAA HOTA HAI KIYA"
Thats why I just saw few episodes of Bhaskar Bharti to just cool down  my Gussa on SuhanaπŸ˜‰. She will come around very soon may be in two more months or so and more DISCUSSIONS like that , who is right or who is wrong. Keep DISCUSSING I AM ENJOYINGπŸ‘

Well said. Its just a drama. More than who's right or wrong, Suhana's reaction was very realistic and as per her character. I hope they don't change Suhana so fast, otherwise the show will lose its charm. This has to be gradual. There are already so many positive changes in her, she has mellowed down a bit and doesn't throw any tantrum or behaves rudely with anyone. She doesn't even demand any special treatment or shows-off.
Until she gets over Sid and accepts Ishaan as her husband, there is bound to be some fireworks in the family. May be even after that. lol