soooo sweet of Panna....

Rose-Petals thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
😛😛😛😛
yeah i just like Panna in today's epi she is soooo cute baby & loves Gopi so much poor she was crying in today's epi during Gopi's bidaai.... 😭😭😭😭 & also took some gifts for her & sometimes she gives angry expressions too which suits her so much & she looks funny too 😆😆😆😆 she looks cute while saying (Gopi Bein)
so wat's say guys u also like Panna ❓❓❓❓

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thamanna85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think panna is the cutest, an i love the way she talks, but whats going to happen to her when gopi leaves. The witch Urmila is gona make her do all the work on her own, poor Panna how she gona manage. I want Gopi to take Panna with her. Im watching it in the U.K by the way so we are a little behind. we've just seen the episode after the 1 hour special.
SaVni thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Panna is such a sweetheart..
I liked the way Gopi says to Aham to stop the car and goes and hug Panna.
And the gifts .. awww
SANARHAAN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yea she is really shweet child!
Rose-Petals thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tomonna

I think panna is the cutest, an i love the way she talks, but whats going to happen to her when gopi leaves. The witch Urmila is gona make her do all the work on her own, poor Panna how she gona manage. I want Gopi to take Panna with her. Im watching it in the U.K by the way so we are a little behind. we've just seen the episode after the 1 hour special.

yeah & don't know that her role is there in the show now after Gopi's wedding. 🤔
Meena101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Can someone help me? Where did Panna come from and what relation is she to the family?