Kyu! What is wrong with Sid's white flower

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
 a SR post!😳 Polite people stay (even if you are an AR fan, others feel free to ignore

Maybe I am just a very weird girl but I seriously have something against Bouquet. I rarely find it romantic. I find it congratulatory, like " Heyyy happy birthday here you go!" Or " Congratulations on the promotion" etc etc. You get the point. Single flowers are so much more beautiful. And it speaks volumes.

Red has become the the ultimate color of love, but what is wrong with white. Red is so overrated. People pass around red roses without even caring what it might mean. But if they did care it usually means love, love that's associated with desire.

Unlike WHITE! Sid's white. Sid's white flower was perfect. I would be so honored if a guy gave me white flowers. It means purity, innocence, a new hope, a new beginning, a new journey. A white flower represent perfection. These are all words I would use to describe Siddhima's relationship. The white flower speaks of humility and reverence. **sigh**

This is why I like you Sid. Because you could have easily picked the red flower as everyone had one of those. But you chose the white, the very modest white.

But it was funny how he got a bouquet for Rid after hearing Su's lecture.

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Perfangel only you could have explain the meaning of the white flower so well!!! and i totally agree with you, sid's white flower was so much more meaningful than the red bouquet, and on top of that i like the fact that sid didn't calculate what colour of flower he should give riddhima, wats its significance, only he thought of ridz and gave it to her!!!

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I agree with you and according to me rids didn't minded that white flower
i think even creatives don't know what white flowers mean. i actually loved the white so much it was so cute and innocent
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

i actually perfered the white flower, it is soo unique like SR relationship:)))

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agreed.........

Color definitely does not matter.....its the emotion behind it that matters........and Sid being Sid, the cute and innocent didnt really know the maening behind colors.......oz he simply believes like us that its that emotion with which he gave that flower matters...........but ofcourse he doesnt want to create ne more misunderstandings between him and Ridz....so the moment he knows the meaning......he rectifies his innocent yet beautiful mistake.......

Awwwwwwwwww................Sid is simply a gem of a human being........the most cutest and adorable husband........
Edited by sajni786 - 13 years ago
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A white flower is something new and unique...I mean we see people giving each other red or yellow flowers all the time....but this is different.

Siddhant is different from the rest. And so are SR and their relationship.Personally I loved it too that he gave her a white flower......it makes their bond seem so pure!

A perfect colour for the imperfect soul mates!😳
Edited by sidsk - 13 years ago
Cookies01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Here is what I just googled n found:

White signifies purity and perfection and can represent a successful beginning. It is no accident that virgins and brides wear white. White symbolizes wholeness, openness, truth and kindness. Often associated with innocence, humility, and reverence, white flowers evoke simple beauty.

All the elements that make SR simply beautiful. And I swear I am not lying, but white roses r my fav flowers...and I prefer single to bouquets too. Now I feel like I was destined to love SR 😆
Edited by Cookies01 - 13 years ago

this showed sid's innocence.........banda believes that it doesnt really matter how u show affection......as long as affection is showed......

again a difference bet armaan and sid shown.....armaan all about big gestures in correct way....and sid is more of a silent penetrator with essence of cuteness and innocence

I think his subtleness comes across more in how innocent he is in this area of romance, its rather endearing

Today him standing their with flowers, with hope and love in his eyes - its was pure innocence shining

Sid is intensity - when reached to another level and Rid knows that

simranlovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Lol. or you can't take the fact that your beloved sid brought her white flowers so youre desperate to make an excuse about it...Edited by sbdhillon - 13 years ago
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sbdhillon

Lol. or you can't take the fact that your beloved sid brought her white flowers so youre desperate to make an excuse about it...

Yup how did you find out!😲 That was exactly my intention. I also invented that White flower signifies purity and new hope for a successful beginning. Sorry for the sarcasm.

I sincerely apologize in advance but is it really your habit to put people down in posts where you have nothing significant to offer? If you had a valid point on Sid then you could have shared it politely. But you had to come here and call us fans desperate to make excuses.

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 13 years ago