Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys get back to topic we are taking about Vivek and Tasa not ACP and DCP
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
WE do too Sneha. We were talking about their promotions
Why did they introduce Kajal when Tasha is still fighting for attention?!
Mehulm thumbnail
Vivek has come a long way and so has Tasha. Also if you all notice, Tasha has lost a lot of weight over time and looks really beautiful and fit and plays her roles very well and does a fantastic job. She only needs a chance to shine on screen now as a female officer.

In yesterday episode, Episode 5 of Aakhri Chunauti, almost the entire episode was focused on Vivek.

Great work both of you. Keep it up.!!!!
tasharose thumbnail
Not only that but, there was an episode in the Aakhri Chinauti when ACP Sir,Abhijit and Daya sir forgot eachother and our dear Tasha was there to remind them everything.Or else everything would've fallen into chaos.Wonderful performance done by Tasha in that episode she basicially controlled that episode and made it shine!That was one of my favourite episodes.😛😛She really helped in making that series amazing!!
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Why does it always happen that the one we start loving, always leaves us and goes away?!
Bas if Vaishnavi is sach mein leaving then i want a proper exit at least! Not like Asha at least!!!!
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😭🤢CID ka jobhi achha achha hein wo chale jane ka ya dur reheneka bol ahe hein.Kya ho raha hein ye.Yes mee to want proper exit of Tasha...but I don't want to loose her😭
tasharose thumbnail
I don't want to loose her period.I think that she's a remarkable officer who dedicates her utmost undivided attention to her C.I.D team and contributes very passionally to the cases.So I think that we should consider the fact that maybe she's doing both serials and not quitting at all like mentioned in other posts.I'm trying my best to stay as positive as I can so I believe that everyone else should too.Edited by tasharose - 13 years ago
nehadb27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Me too dont want Tasha to leave CID
she is an amaging actor
now when we all hv accepted her she should not leave CID