Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KiyaSparsh789 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys last time I was searching my HI5 account in that I got some friend list There I came to know that Vivek has an there also but no updates. He has 3 frnds. Two of them are no longer user of hi5.
prabha. thumbnail

I would appreciate if this discussion is limited to the characters - Vivek and Tasha and their contribution to CID as team members. Once the discussion about their social networking account starts,  it's going to take a different turn and discussion of what's fake and what's not will take over. The whole purpose of this thread will go to waste.

Lets just stick to the topic, please keep social networking sites out of this thread. Thank you.

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
teju_g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: visrom

I agree with you 100%. I always liked Vivek. Even the way he pulls Freddie's legs is nice in a way. I has always liked Vivek and wanted him to do more. He was probably the first male officer to be introduced after Daksh left. And Shagnika - his first epiosde was case of the killer eyes.

And Tasha - I always knew she had a lot of potential. She handled the behroopiya scene well. I know what Muskaan would have done there. 😡 I am very happy to see her getting more to do.

Vivek was made the junior-most member and I have seen a couple of occassions where even Muskaan was giving him instructions.

The problem with Sachin's characterisation seems to be here....we want new members to treat Daya, Abhijeet and Freddie with respect. The creatives have got this completely wrong.

I honestly wonder - we never gave it a thought, but when Abhijeet was brought into the team in 1999, even he barged into the team and started having Daya, Freddie, Asha and Sudhakar call him 'sir'. How did we accept that???? I remember a couple of episodes where I was surprised that this guy is senior to all the old members. But I never hated Abhijeet. 

i agree
teju_g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: prabha.

May be but Daya-Abhi calling a newbie Sir was too much to take.

Yeah I agree 🤣🤣 I love your sarcasm.

mine too same expresion🤣🤣🤣.i agree 
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
to me vivek is a nice offficer. but he is always under the shade of daya and abhi. he cant break this because he is not so attractive as daya is and he is not impressive as abhi is. but he is improving for sure. when daya is on the screen me i always forget to look at him . but he is an essential part of the show now. he can never be worst as sachin is...............for that i admire him. he never over act.he is a silent and effecient cop. he is cute and energetic.
i like him in 'cid at ransom' episode and he is good in dancing too

thasha is not so impressive when compared to muskan or asha.may be because she is a little shy. i dont like her police woman appearance . i like her in her 1st episode. then adrushya goli.
jeet. thumbnail
vivek n tasha r much much bttr dan sachin!!n kajal too!!
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dekho....if they are making a bi-weekly and Daya and Abhijeet do not have time to shoot, they HAVE to use Vivek as the third lead guy. This is for sure. We cannot accept a new guy bossing around.
prabha. thumbnail
Yes, use Vivek more, Freddie more, get them out of the shadows. And if they so desperately need a Sachin, they need to get a younger guy around Vivek age. This HP guy is a total miscast.

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes sachin is a misfit for sure.vivek is a good team worker and never show domination over others. better replace sachin with vivek or else keep going with daya and abhi.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Abhijeet has never never asked anyone to address him by his name. Only Daya and Tarika address him by his name.

But Daya???? In some way I am a bit angry with Daya....he NEVER EVER asked Freddie to call him by his name, inspite of being so sweet to him.
Why did he ask Sachin to address him by his name??? 😡 Is it because of rank????