7thJuneWrtUpdt- Sr. T has a stroke Abhi,Simi @Tman

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Sc1:12/24 KB:RS, Neetu and Milli are sitting together..😊 RS puts his hands on both Milli and Neetu since he is sitting in the middle..He tells them I want to talk to each one of you.. The then Tells Milli that you are strongest person in the family and with small incidents like this you should'nt be afraid but grow stronger..😊
Then he continues( Abhi, Simi Manju and Anuj also there) and He tells that when two people love each other nothing should seperate them and they will be strong as the time comes.. Then he sees neetu and tells that Omi is not a bad guy he  will definatly undertand you and all the influence of his brother will go away as evil never pravails.. And he says He will talk to Omi and convince him to take you back.. He asks Neetu to smile and she smiles.. Then RS turns to Anuj and tells that we all make mistakes in life and he tells Anuj that Anita is the daughter in law of the house and she is carrying the ansh of this house and that child will be born in 12/24 KB and I will go bring her from mom's place..😊
Next Abhi's turn.. RS tells Abhi that you are not the son -in- law but the son of 12/24 KB.. After marriage the circumstamces were such that you had to be here and so you must now take care of your house go back to T mansion.. And Simi has been a great daughter but now she should be a good bahu also..😊
Abhi interrupts saying that but uncle ji, and RS saysd yes I know you are thinking about your father right.
He is annoyed with Simi also, but older people will always forgive younger ones if both of you will together do it !!!
The RS tells all that I want to do bidaii of Simi and swagat of my bahu so he tells Manju that to do the preparations of Simi's bidaii😭😊
😊
Sc2:Abhi Simi's barsaati room:Abhi is sitting on the bed and telling Simi that what ever RS said was right I cannot say no to him buit then,.. Simi puts her hand on Abhi's hand and says that we are just going back to our people. Abhi then says our people just a few days back we had gone there to ask for nothing just blessings .. You can forget that but i cannot forget the way he insults you.. Then Simi says thats your father and i have full faith in us and matarani will make everything alright..😊

Sc3:12/24 RS 's room:Manju tells RS here is the Kangan for Anita please give it to her.. then Manju is worried that we have'nt informed Mr. tarneja and I am worried for Simi.. RS says  don;t worry the son of that house is returning and Matarani will make all things ok..😊

Sc4:12/24 KB infornt of matarani :
All are stanidng Manju does Aarti for Simi and Abhi and she puts chunni on Simi and there is a babul choota song in the BG .. Simi hugs all family memebers and is crying ...!!! They walk towards the door and Simi looks back and remebers the times with her family.. All the beautiful moments .. Anuj is holding a suitcase of Abhi and Simi.. Then Abhi tells Milli that you are the strongest and I will always be there when you need help.. Even if you give me a missed call i will come there in time. 😭😊
😭

Sc5:Delhi Road:All [Abhi, Simi, RS and Anuj] leave in an auto !!!😊

Sc 6:T mansion:Guard opens the gate all 4 a re standing RS is smiling.. They are walking towartds the door.. Abhi rings teh bell and Abhi remebers all that his dad said  when they got married and they came for the blessings.. Anusha opens the door and she is soo thrilled to see Abhi she hugs him and he says i am back mom forever !!! Simi also takes Simi's blessings !!! 😊Then RS says I have come here to give my daughter and take my Bahu..Anusha says thats one of the most happiest things !! Please come in and she calls out to Sr. T.. He comes there and looks at everyone with anger..Anita also comes there.😑.

Sc 7:T mansion: Anusha says that Anita see Anuj has come to take you get ready soon.. Sr. T says neither Anita will go out anywhere nor will we have anyone here.. Then an annoyed Abhi gets his bag and is about to leave and Rs stops him and says after a certain age son become like friends with whom you fight and then reform and patch up.. Then Sr. T says i have forgotten that i had a son then RS says well now you should recollect.. Then Sr. T says that don't give me a lecture and also ask my daughter if she is interested in going to 12/24 KB also.. Sr. T asks Anita and she says no i don't want to go and i don't even know why they have come here without informing.. Then Sr. T says that relationships go father if they are not proper[Some thing on those basis].. 😑RS still tries to explain to Sr. T and then Abhi tells that its no point arguing we should leave ..😑 Then Sr. T tells that why did come now asking for his daughter in law.. Then Sr. T comtinues that RS has a mere clothes shop and how will he take care of you and your family.. Abhi interrupts saying that dad you should'nt be talking to him like that .. Then Abhi says what is there in this house just three people staying in this house no love is here.. Then Abhi cotinues saying that dad you sulk in this house without love and affection thts your state. Then he turns to his mom and says that you are also in the same state.. The house in which there is no respect for me or my wife..And then he tells Sr. T i learned about binding and respect and love in 12/24 KB 😊

Sc8:T mansion:Abhi tells RS lets leave and he takes the bag and leaves with Simi Anuj follows and also RS..Sr. T is getting angry and is felling a little restless.. 😑

Sc9:outside T mansion/ Inside T mansion:[Abhi, Simi, RS and Anuj ] are walking out and they are on the path way.. Inside Sr. T is feeling restless and suddenly starts to collap.s Anusha calls out Abhi !!!!😲
😲
Abhi stops and turns back and runs.. and sees Sr. T on the floor and Simi also follows and He is panting Anusha tells Abhi to call the doc, Abhi gives the phone to Anista to call the doc...Aniat is calling Anusha is worried .. The scene freezes..😲

Precap:Milli is washing her face with the door locked and manju is banging the door and Neetu also.. milli is remembering the way Nakul  [pressed her face and is terrified and frighted..There is a loud noise and the scene freezes on Manju and Neetu😲

Please forgo my mistakes.I have written to my best . Check the video

Plz do post your comments on this celebrity profiles

Neil Bhatt Abhi's profile
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9872/neil-bhatt/
 smriti kalra Simi's profie
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9834/smriti-kalra/

Omi's profile
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9915/ravi-dubey/

Edited by -Shankar- - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the update........
sam-far thumbnail
Thanks for the update, would this be the turning point for Abhi and Sr. T? I mean with this stroke he would learn to appreciate and understand Abi and Simi's love
RoyalT thumbnail

Thankx 4 another gr8t update, Shanti. Now that he's had a heartattack maybe Mr. T will have a change of heart towards Simi so to speak. 

Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for quick nd detailed update
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a great update - I suppose Simi will be taking care of Abhi's father & thus the old man's heart will melt...how typical...
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i feel bad for poor milli. thanks for the update.