Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: JoeyZaza

😆😆 my boycott starts from abhi hi! as it will be aired in my country now in a few mins

am not watching it today 😆😆

wooowww i cnt believe am a leader to BOYCOTT andolan.....🤣
Originally posted by: steffroc

arrrg i was waiting since friday for next episode but that doctorwa

hope they shwo more of krishna from tomorrow

after the gap of the weekend...wat we get to see???????? THIS unreasonable track.....😡😡😡😡😡 we wud have been better of with angad and his evilness that getting bored....😡😡
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kash... seriously yaar...when they showed the doc... I was like Buhhoooo !!! hez... nowhere in comparison to Krish.... n that Arushi n that doc... was looking sooo dull yaar... n his voice.. suckss.. The srudhi-gaurav couple is nothing cmpared to KriYa... even worse dan Shakti-Kesar
KriYa rocks....
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kaasshh

doctor is a no comparison to krishna.......bt evn tunna chandu......😆😆😆

🤣....kaasshhh i was about to open a topic kya Doctorwa krishna ko takkar thay paaye ga?....omg! you opened it.😃 
the whole DrAr scene (doctor-arushi) i was like....🤣...yaar this arushi is eyeing him ....as soon as she heard his name she stood up and her hair started flying backward...shameless...🤣🤣🤣...god! hamai ye din thaykne padeyn gay...i never expected....😆.

shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: SANARHAAN

I agree dear! if CVs are thinking so, then they shud stop thinking so as they are absolutely wrong! thnx fro telling me that the episode was boring so i will not watch it coz Pratigya is still to be aired here.! Thnx u inormed me and saved my precious time. I won't watch it!😉

yaar i wish you should watch ...for sure you will ROFL
Originally posted by: paaal

Kash... seriously yaar...when they showed the doc... I was like Buhhoooo !!! hez... nowhere in comparison to Krish.... n that Arushi n that doc... was looking sooo dull yaar... n his voice.. suckss.. The srudhi-gaurav couple is nothing cmpared to KriYa... even worse dan Shakti-Kesar
KriYa rocks....

u r sooo ryt..........

god how badly i wanted arushi-tunna jodi.....they broke my heart.,....😭😭😭😡😡
shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: JoeyZaza

agree no one is really interested in aroushi and that doctor 🤢🤢 

we want to see more of krishna and want kriya together now
enough dragging 😡 
the cvs better not forget that it was the charming personality of krishna and then kriya jodi that gave them high trps

exactly😃
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaasshh

todays episode was quite booringggggggg.......(of course except for the frst part coz there we had our krishna and we also saw the return of the devil 😆) bt otherwise the whole episode was🤢🤢🤢

if these CVs thnk that they cn keep us hooked to this hsow by showing boring aarushi-gaurav love story then they r absolutely WRONG.... the only two thngs that keep us hooked to this show is KRISHNA(with his awsum dialogues and funny antecs e.g. jumping off the balcony and bringing band baja....😆😆) and KRIYA(with its fantabulous chemistry and its anokhi kashish) other thngs are quite a BIG BORE......todays doctor part was just sick....🤢
no offense meant bt that doctor is a no comparison to krishna.......bt evn tunna chandu......😆😆😆

disclaimer:-- this is solely my opinion abt the episode...did nt mean to hurt anyone's feelings.....😊

Agree with you Kaash !! It was going smoothly until the Hospital scene ....after that it became Silly,boring ....in fact ...I began to change to Des Ladoo...but still we must give the poor guy a chance ...and not be harsh ...Remember he will be having Aarushi for company ...and My sympathies are with him.
Originally posted by: shumi.

🤣....kaasshhh i was about to open a topic kya Doctorwa krishna ko takkar thay paaye ga?....omg! you opened it.😃 

the whole DrAr scene (doctor-arushi) i was like....🤣...yaar this arushi is eyeing him ....as soon as she heard his name she stood up and her hair started flying backward...shameless...🤣🤣🤣...god! hamai ye din thaykne padeyn gay...i never expected....😆.

gooodd just imagine wat dadi 1 will do once she comes to know wat aarushi did in the hospital......🤣 well nothng cant be expected frm the saxenas....😆😆😉
shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: steffroc

arrrg i was waiting since friday for next episode but that doctorwa

hope they shwo more of krishna from tomorrow

after seeing this Dr  i thank god for my wish for doctor alliance did not  come true😆.