Rang Badalti Odhani

how is shan going to falll for khanak??

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
HEY gals,

todys episode was gud , i dont mind tashu n shan but not their romancce plz....................

and after watching todays episode iam woundering aloud , how is shan going to like or falll for khanak ?? he is busy enjoying romancing with tashu and being with her alll the time so how willl he notice khanaks presence in his life ??

I hve no idea and iam looking forward for this ....................

any ideas ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i myself was just wondering the same thing after watching today's episode :s the thing is that natasha is such a sweet girl  and they both seem so much in love with each other its just difficult to imagine shaan falling for khanak :( so i have absolutely no ideas!! ive never seen a show where the love triangle is soooo complicated!! i mean the ex fiancee living in her ex fiance's house AFTER her ex fiance's shaadi  is as complicated as it gets 😕😒
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
exactly this triangle reminds me of jantar mantar LOL............... i liked tashu today te way she said shan let he do her duty ..... shows the gal is going to play fair game ...............................
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i myself thinking this how he gonna fall for her for now it seems v difficult
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think Khanak will win Shan over with her support, devotion and sincerity...... He'll end up looking to Khanak for help and support in every small matter !!!!

She'll slip into his life so seamlessly that by the time he realises how comfy he has become with her it'll be too late !!!!

Finally he'll see that thasu is just a fading dream and Khank is his reality !!!!!

BTW ... i really really dont want to see Shan romancing tashu !!!
blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I dunno Di. I just want Natashu to leave!! *sigh* 😔
isomers thumbnail
^^ I so agree maddy! Natasha needs to leave asap. she's getting on my nerves! although, i do agree it was fun watching her fuming with anger when khanak fixed his shirt. 😆

honestly, I have no idea how they are going to fall in love. it confuses me more every day..i mean he's so in love with tashu, and now that she's staying in the same house, 24/7..there's no way khanak can even make a tad bit of a nice impression on shaan. oh well! love conquers all..and i'm talkin' about the real love, between shaan and khanak. 😆
blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I feel like the show is now starting to go in circles..... hope we see some twist/progress......... anything related to SHANAK!!    T_T
rborocksss thumbnail

why people want shaan to fall for khanak ?i mean khanak dont love shaan right.she is just dutybound for her family.so i feel there is no point if shaan falls for khanak but she still lives in her " land of suraj " .love should be from both ends isnt it. but yes he will start liking her coz he will  now on depend on her for small things and very soon she will form a place in his heart but i want khanak also to start liking shaan .

isomers thumbnail
^^ well that's going to happen sooner or later, i just feel there's a higher chance of shaan falling for khanak first. 🤔