Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
THankss 4 the update..loved the part.. cant wait to see dutta to fall 4 nakku
and good luck 4 ur exams
Ladioos thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys!
Thankss.. I have been busy with my exams.. & i'm now graduated from COLLEGE!! Got B+ from my last exaam :D!!

I Will surely write my next part soon as possible :)!!
& thanks again guys.. I'm soo happy !!

Ladoo..
Ladioos thumbnail
Hi guys ..
I have just seen todays episode 😭.. i know you all guys must be sad about what is happening, so i just wanted to give you all a cheer up update .. But eventually Dutta will fall for Naku.. i think he is falling for her, because when he had flashback with her.. so guys its only gonna get better !! *Crossing my fingers* but for now i will start by updating .. its been a while and sorry about the long waiting ..

BTW >> Have you all girls seen Kalavatis eye makeup, wouw its gourgeos, i tell you - i love her smokeeyes.. and her sarees, i could die for these stuff.. lolz, others are okay style.. but kalavatis dresses and makeup.. wouw soo fab.. great job they done with her..

Naku is in the car with Dutta & Baji ...
(Dutta is sitting infront with the driver and baji and naku is in the back seat)
Naku looking at baji in a very angry look, because she remmembered the time where he splasshed the mud on her.. baji was still confused - because he felt something fishy around her.. Naku in her thoughts

*Haan now its the time, he is a good looking guy, stylish nahin hai - akru lagta hai .. lekin chaley ga.. famous lagta hai .. all the bodyguards and all.. maybe he is an politician .. naah lagta nahin hai * -
so she looks at baji and says > pshhh .. so baji can hear her.. 

but he is looking outsite the window then she again says alittle louder PSSHHHH then he turns back and looks at naku who is waving to him and whispers to come alittle close he raises his eyebrow and says quietly > noo .. she again says pshhhh he looks irratated at her and she makes an innocent and says ek min baat tu sunoo.. he sighed and sits close to her and puts his ear near her.. she looks at him and asks.. 

Naku >  aap sahi baithe ho na with a smirk on her face
Baji > tu isliye muje bulaya tha 😲😲??
Naku > Nahi.. yeh and looks towards dutta .. yeh koun hai?
Baji  > Tujhe nahi patah ke yeh koun hai??? Kya tu yahan se nahin hai??
Naku >> Nahi, isliye poocha.. koun hai??
Baji >> Yeh hai DUTTA BHAO - is shaher keh sabse bare DON
Naku looks at him and gets goose bumps .. she thinks > Ab naku tu marr gayi.. and says baba *God*  mujhe bacha lo .. and closes her eyes..
Dutta overhear their conversation and then he says > Kya khussar pusshar ker rahe ho in a irratated voice.. Naku says > Kuch nahi saab.. kuch nahin .. and gulps with a frightned look..

AT DUTTA PATILS MANSION

They arive at the Dutta patils mansion, as naku gets out of the car - her mouth is fully open .. and then Dutta looks at her and says > yeh ghar hai mera .. she doesnt respons so baji prankfully says >> MAMU MOOUN BAND KER .. (munna bhai mbbs, he just saw the movie and found it funny)
she gives him the evil look and walks behind dutta.. she keep thinking to herself >> Naku tune apne paoun peh kulhari marri hai, tu raam se articles likhti .. lekin nahi tune experiment kerna tha .. ab marrr idar!! Then she luks at Dutta who is looking faboulas, and at the same time really badboy type.. she thinks.. lekin yaar kitna hooot hai .. off course yeh mujhse pyaar ker sakta hai .. off course - meri personallity itni shaandar hai keh koi bhi mujhper latto ho sakta hai ..

when they enter the house dutta looks at naku, and says >> Tu aaj yahan dusri kaam waloun se baat ker le.. woh tujhse sikha deingi kya kerna hai.. naku looks at him and nods.. he says > tu aayi se mil le.. naku says > Ayi and has this big questionmark on her face .. dutta says > Haan meri aayi.. and smiles in a very SEEXYY WAY 😆... naku is all fidah ..  she says >> Saab woh main abhi se shuru ho jayo ya ? Aayi interrupts from behind and says >> aaj se nahi kal se shuru kerna.. tu aaj sab se mil ley and smiles.. when naku sees aayi sahab she feels the warm and sweet welcome .. like her own mom gived her.. so she just luks down.. and says ji..

Dutta says >> Haan, yeh naku hai aayi - aaj se yeh mera sab kaam kere gi.. tu ab chinta mat ker.. kaam wali le aya hoon..
Aayi smiles and says >> Acha patah hai, chall tune aaj ka koi khana nahi khaya, main aabhi paroos ti hoon..

Nakusha sees all this lovingly mother-son love she remmember her own mom who always ran after nakku when it came to naku when she was little.. she missed her really much..
Baji shows down her room .. and she puts her stuff there and looks at it .. and then began writing her plans for the other day ..

How to make a guy fall in love with you in a month

Day 1. You make ur existens.. show him that u are there, make him notice u ..
 search out everything about him.. and talk about what he had been upto.. so u got something to talk to him about..

She starts researching about him, and she finds alot of good stuff for her to use ..

PRECAP > NAKUSHA MAKES THE FIRST MOOVE

Do comment my updates 😊& click on the like button .. hopefully u liked it.. 😳😳
but pls comment as u can, and if you want some more in the story in ur way then i would be more than happy to fulfill it .. and sorry for the gram and bad english.. lolz

love LADOO

IrikaLovesKMH thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update..
do continue soon
kritika4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hehehe!!!Lovely update!!N funny 2!!Loved Baji-Naku convo!1 month course !!LOL!All the best for your exams n update soon ladoo!!😊
SonyaBlade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yes I loved it as well....shoudl be interesting to see hwat her first move is????
Ladioos thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irika95

nice update..

do continue soon

thanks dear - i will continue as fast as i can.. 😊

ladoo
Ladioos thumbnail

Originally posted by: kritika4eva

Hehehe!!!Lovely update!!N funny 2!!Loved Baji-Naku convo!1 month course !!LOL!All the best for your exams n update soon ladoo!!😊

😆😆😆 thanks honey .. my exams are finally over!! 😃 

But Dutta&Naku Romance will happpened SOON..

Ladoo
Ladioos thumbnail

Originally posted by: SonyaBlade

yes I loved it as well....shoudl be interesting to see hwat her first move is????

Thanks Hun.. am glad u loved this episode...
i will continue as soon as i can 😊

Ladoo