stop multiple voting!!

yaar kya problem hai tumhari?
isme kahan hai multiple voting??😉
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: jeet23

stop multiple voting!!

kya bhai khud multiple poll kholte ho aur doosro ke sahi polls ko bhi multiple bolte ho multiple votes are not allowed here yar...so just chill 😉
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Well sachin is good but not when he is trying to take over from Daya and all young officers call him sir like please!! why should freddi, tasha and vivek call sachin sir?? he came to CID after them...and Dr. anjelika is also boring. Kajal is also really annying. I think she wans to take over Tashas place which no one should take.....
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
  why everyone hates only Sachin? Why not all the new officers. I hate both of Kajol and Sachin. Because from the time they have entered, Daya-Abhi scenes are very rare..they are not shown together so much and it hurts me. That's why I hate that two stupid officers..
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I have said it earlier and I'm repeating it again; please respect the feelings of the fans before voting an actor as the most hatred category. You may not like an actor but someone else might like his screen presence.

Such polls don't encourage a healthy discussion in the section, it only creates pessimism.

In future the polls like

-Worst Officer

-Worst case

-Worst scene

will not be tolerated.

I see many posts against Hrishikesh, seriously guys what's wrong with all of you? Someone is making offensive cartoons, someone is putting up polls against the guy, and someone is bashing him out in the open. The discussion threads are filled with negativity against the one person. Why? How will you feel if members who are fans of Hrishikesh bashed up Daya or Abhijeet?

There is something called IF Code Of Conduct that do not allow such things in the forum. Please I repeat RESPECT the person as a human being. Before you insult an actor like this, Think for once, how the person might feel if he visits India-Forums!

Being said this; I would like to request you all please behave like matured adults. If you don't appreciate the actor then refrain from posting anything about him at all. We don't want our section to be divided into groups, we are here to discuss about our favorite show CID not about who fit in the show or who doesn't.

If I see anyone breaking rules and bashing a celebrity by any means then he/she will face severe consequences.

IF Development Team

-TOPIC CLOSED