~* Seven June 4, 2010 Written Update *~

bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey guys! I'm extremely sorry for the late update. I had a dance on Friday, and Saturday was busy, so I wasn't able to watch Seven, which is why I couldn't update.

The seven and Shunya and Shlok are together, saying that finally, the mandala is almost complete. Hriday says, "But we don't know our next clue." Asmin states," The others said someone's name. But they only said a poem." Shlok tells them, "Light and time-Two of the most important things in physics." Mastishk tells everyone, "But I already told you, I don't get physics, I only get'" Everyone else choruses, "Biology." Varya says, "Why don't we look in the future to see where we have to go," and Asmin says, "Drish could do that."  But then Drishika tells everyone that the visions come to her. Haryaksh tells her that the pressure is increasing because of the books and says to just try. Drishika tries, and she see Asht getting his powers, him with the beej mantra, his shadow doing the thing with his fingers, and flames with a book nearby. She keeps repeating Asht, and Shlok thinks out loud, "The next clue is Asht?" Everyone looks shocked and perplexed, while Drishika tells everyone, "I don't know. I'll I now is that the vision of the past was of Asht." They ask if the books with Asht , and she says that she doesn't know. She just heard an old man say Asht and the place was then on fire, and he said Asht again. Shunya realizes that the riddle was talking about time traveling. Shunya and Shlok say that one man could help them and they will have to wait for him. The seven ask, "Why do we have to wait? Can't we just call him here?" Shunya tells them that the work can't be done without him, and he'll come when he wants. (They're most likely talking about Dr. Charak.)

Shiven's dad is shown looking through a book. The scene fades and goes to memory form. The maha guru is looking through something, when suddenly he says, "Come Vridur." Vidur says, "Greetings guruji." He asks the guru if the beej mantra truly has the power to control another person's soul. The guru looks troubled and tells him to "take the thought of the beej mantra out of his mind because it will only give him pain." Vidur tells him that the whole ashram was talking and he wanted to know. The guru shows him a book with faces of horror(one of them reminded me of the painting which I think is called "the scream") The flashback ends, and vidur(present time) goes, "Oh my god, this is the same book!!!"

They show diya telling Mahesh; "These are the two entrances" They are all looking at a map of Asht's place to try to "take him down."Chitra(Varya's mom) is looking to the side when Mahesh's wife comes and asks what she is doing there. She says that they used to be best friends, when suddenly Chitra bursts out crying. Meanwhile, Vidur walks over to Asht and asks why he called him at the park instead of the house. Vidur says, "Asht, I opened the secret of the book," and Asht tells him not to say anything because he could see everything in his eyes. He then says, "You fulfilled your promise, now its my turn. Your one son will live." Vidur goes, "But" Asht tells him, "I can't break the beej mantra rules. Meet him, he's from CBI" (mahesh's boss) Vidur walks over and touches him shoulder; the man falls, dead. Vidur asks "What is this?" Asht vanishes and the police come running over.

Shlok tells Shunya that they shouldn't hide the fact about Dr. Charak, but Shunya says that there was some work meant for them. They wonder how to call him. Shunya and Shlok start to argue about the seven and their (Shunya and shlok's role and powers). Shlok walks away, mad.

Mahesh is sitting next to his wife, and she tells him, "All this happened, and you didn't even tell me." They both apologize to each other and make up. Jhanvi rushes out, apologizes for interrupting, and says that Radhika told her that Asht was talking about today and something bad and big was going to happen. Mahesh gets a call from rana.

Shunya is meditating and sends Dr. Charak a message and asks for help. He hears her (in the past) and tells her that he is coming. Meanwhile, Vidur's other son is working when Shiven comes in. He is shocked to hear that his younger brother got work as soon as he came, and they talk, His younger brother asking him why Shiven thought he was jealous of him, shiven is his big brother. Shiven says he was joking and hugs him, but by his facial expression, one can see that Shiven wasn't joking, and that the younger brother was hiding something. Asht is standing right there, smiling (creepy) and says, "There is so much love between brothers. It feels nice seeing it. Your father left both of you under my care. Don't worry, I'll take good care of you, after all, I am your guru."  (He smiles creepily)

Shunya goes to where the seven are and tells them that the invisible man was Dr. Charak from 1967. They realize that he will teach them how to time travel. Dr. Charak appears, and everyone is shocked but happy and welcome him.  Mahesh arrives at the headquarters, and Rana tells him that the director's body was found in the park and that a man there is being questioned. Dr. Charak is really happy to meet the seven. Haryaksh says that Eklavya could do it because he didn't get a skill yet, but then varya asks if she could try because she didn't do anything. They all let her. They both have to try.  Meanwhile, Mahesh and Rana run up to find Vridur dead. They see that his ring is the same as the one they found in the suicide bombing case. They find that the name Asmin is written on his back. (So is Asmin his daughter? Asht had said something about Vidur's wife and daughter) Dr. Charak tells that they must believe they could time travel and believe that they are faster than time. Eklavya runs ahead, and Varya/Dr. Charak disappear. Eklavya is talking to Dr. Charak at the Saptarishi Ashram 30 yrs. Ago. Eklavya wants to meet Charak's guru, when Asht of the past appears. Varya ends up at a place. It was the same place Drishika had a vision of before. There are bodies everywhere. Meanwhile, Hriday says, "Wow, both of them went in the past?" Shunya, shocked, suddenly says, "H-Hold on, there's something wrong. Varya, Varya reached somewhere else."  They ask what she means, and Haryaksh wants to know where Varya is. Varya runs and looks at a newspaper; the date is June 7, 2010.

Eklavya says, "You are Asht." Asht tells him, "Yes, but who are you?" Eklavya runs away; Charak tries erasing Asht's memory, but it doesn't work. Instead, Asht laughs at him. Flames are on top of Asht's hands (woah, it's like what Haryaksh could do) and Dr. Charak turns it into water. He asks why Asht is so pitted against him, they had come to the ashram on the same day. Asht is very scornful toward charak and the guru and wants to know who the boy is. Charak tells him he's his ruin, be careful.

Varya is crying, and everyone realizes she's not in the past, but the future. Shiven and his brother are complaining about being slaves of the beej mantra. Shiven is talking about how he can't live or die or sleep because of the mantra. Shiven's brother says that he will free him. Varya is in pain, crying, and falls to the ground and doesn't know how to get back. Shlok goes to save her. He finds her on the floor and time travels back to the present. Asmin says that they only have 8 days left, will they be able to do it? Tish is confident that they could do it. Shlok comes back with Varya. Everyone is concerned and ask what happened, Shlok tells them, "Nuclear radiation effect."  Rana goes to Mahesh and gives him the post mortem report and that it wasn't a normal death.  They decide to get a surveillance team at the institute of technology. He also asks about Asmin, but there was no info on her.

Shiven asks his brother if Vidur wanted that they stay under someone's control for their whole life. His brother says, "Yes, so they could rule and be powerful." Shiven asks why weak have to pay, not the strong. Savitri comes for her kids and Shiven's brother kills her. Mahesh and Jhanvi are talking and realize that there are two organizations, one good, and one bad. One leader is dr. Charak, and the other one could be the man who Diya and Radhika call guruji( Asht). Meanwhile, they show Eklavya in the past, He suddenly see Charak, and Charak asks why he ran. Eklavya says that he thought he should run from Asht. Charak laughs, and turns into Asht. Dr. Charak is talking to a pregnant woman named Maya and asks where Asht is. She tells him that she doesn't know. She tells him that everything was weird these days. Her husband Asht isn't even talking to her. She thinks something is wrong, but Charak reassures her. (Flashback) another pregnant woman comes and talks to Maya, then suddenly sounds like Asht. He says, "What happened, you couldn't recognize your husband? This is the skill guru didn't want to teach anyone, but I finally convinced him, now Charak won't be able to defeat me." They were only friends in childhood, not now, and his wife argues with him. He tells her, "Weak minds don't deserve this Earth, only we do." (Flashback ends) Charak asks if he said anything else. Maya says, "No, only that he needed one more thing and that after that, he would rule." Dr. Charak looks troubled.

Asmin tries to heal Varya, but it doesn't work.

Next week- Asht is talking and asking the guru if it's a trick to let his fav. Win, and guru says" This is a battle between Mastishk and Hriday." Shunya yells, "OH my god Shlok, how could we make such a big mistake, we sent Eklavya to the wrong place!!!!!"The ashram is shown on fire, and then Shunya is shown gasping while meditating. He asks what happened, and she says, "I can't send Eklavya a telepathy, it won't reach."

Edited by bmtdluver - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update, very well written!

Drishika saw the past vision where Asht had disguised himself as Dr. Charak and then killed the MahaGuru...

this is crazy how soon we have reached the end of the Season 😭
fruit_n_nut thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 6
Loved your update,,,,,,,,,, very well written ,
   Sad to kno there are only a few episodes left... hope the season starts very soon :).

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fruit_n_nut

Loved your update,,,,,,,,,, very well written ,
   Sad to kno there are only a few episodes left... hope the season starts very soon :).

Even if there's a 2nd Season, it won't air atleast this year! so that's very bad... 😭 😡