Pavitra Rishta

Sushant Singh Rajput competing himself

kishubedi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Television actor Sushant Singh Rajput has bounced back again after a gap of two weeks on STAR Plus' weekend dance reality show Zara Nachke Dikha. We spoke to Sushant Singh Rajput about his come back... "I know it is like a second homecoming for me and I am thankful to the creative team of Zara Nachke Dikha, who didn't disturb me in my two weeks of off as they knew I was not well but still I was shooting for Pavitra Rishta, even my friends from Zara Nachke Dikha like Angad and Karan were very co-operative and then finally I told them that I can dance now...," he says. Further about his comeback he told us, "The first dance of my comeback was Chale Chalo which had a social message and was contemporary but I don't know why the judges didn't like the performance, it's fine because such criticisms are a part and parcel for any performer but I am happy that I gave some social message through this act, then our group act was also good as we did Marshal arts in Kungfu style again." Then about this week's performance he told us, "Now I am doing a dance act with Mukti Mohan, which again is completely different and it's great to perform with a dancer like her and it's a nice coincidence that I have also performed with her sister Shakti Mohan on Dance India Dance 2, both are very professional and good dancers." Later on we asked him about the growing competition in the show to which he said, "I know that now the show is coming to it's last stage and I am not competing with Massakalis or Mastkalanders, as I am competing with myself to be a good performer." Then he spoke about dancing with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, "This happened in 2006. I was part of Shaimak Davar's dance troupe that traveled to London to perform during the London Commonwealth Games. Aishwarya and other Indian artists were there to perform during the closing ceremony. I was among those who were required at the technical. Shiamak told that he needed some boys to rehearse with Aishwarya for the technical. I couldn't let go off this opportunity." So don't forget to see Sushant Singh Rajput dancing this weekend on STAR Plus' Zara Nachke Dikha at 9 pm.

source:indya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaurimisha thumbnail
Show is coming to its last stage?
When is it ending?
"both are very professional and good dancers." putting the rumours to rest I hope 😆
OnePiece thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thnx for the article....
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
sushant sounds like srk when he said he's not competing with himself and not with other wow dat is soooooooo srk😉

i LOVE sushant & yup love srk toooooooooo.....

tnx for da article
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
love Sushant....and it was Melbourne not London...😆

in another article he talks about going bk to education when pvr ends...he wants to learn about 'direction'...behind the scenes stuff..good luck to him..

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It's best to compete wit yourself and better yourself . best to forget about what judges are saying ...
oh god daily one articles on sushant ummmm i think ekta and pr are in bigg trouble so so much publicity 😕 on sushita pr might have gone down the race.
killing pr and then wants to boost up that doesn't work in this entertaining business once gone totally gone who will tell ekta