Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I also missing Gunjan.Yah her character might be changed.But i dont want drastic change on her.I dont want miss her innosence  chush mish looks.But deffently she will maitain distance  with samrat. Edited by P.Srinivas - 13 years ago
yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Sarahh-

I honestly think she'll be back as a more mature person.. I just cant wait to see what she looks like now =P

probably without specs!

@bold

I don't think soπŸ˜•..........CVs said our leads will be shown in new avatars...........if she is mature, what is new in that??!!πŸ˜•..........Gunjan was always mature since day 1 of MJHT..........

I'm afraid, due to her sis death, she maybe shown as a careless bold girl, something completely opposite of what she was in S1..

Idk but I have bad feeling that something happened to her............Sam thinks she hates him and want to punish him.......but I don't think this is the case, I feel there is something happened to her that no one knows about it.........maybe shock or I don't know..........

Please cvs show her asap coz we are worried about her😭
aashizin thumbnail
@sush frankly speaking i don't think cvs will try to make her entry with baby ya you r right they r not students now but it will give bad impact on their love from audience and also trp as well and they did it in baby track not direct but indirectly so they will not repeat this again and cvs r still focusing on college life means may be they will not make this issue of baby right now ,here main problem is sajan's separation and they will only focus on them i guess baki cvs ka toh koi bharosha nahi πŸ˜•

i think gun must be in teaching line or singing line

she will be def changed for sure her attitude ,her persona this time she will be more strong and hard as well she will cover her softness with her attitude for sure

this time she will be modern i guess and may be without specs
ramramramram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey sush it's me Sayankgunur AKA Reeshu, Sorry changed my username.

Wow great topic, gonna miss Rati so badly and now if they don't show sanaya i'll die.

I think Gunjan maybe hard and ya lots of attitude, probably without specs as it will remind her that Sam always calls her Chashmish.
I don't think she will hate Smrat but will just show it that way,maybe she has her own reason because the Gunjan we know could never leave Samrat just like that.

In terms of clothes, modern for sure but still simple.

@ Aashi, dear your back πŸ€—
-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice topic sush actually i also thinking the same they all r doing this just to make us confuse &forcing to watch the season2 so that we all watch it like fools to find out what happen to gunji &the trp's dnt get change &after 2 weeks they ll say the trp's r good to contineu season 2🀒
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
To the folks who think Gunjan will come back without specs, it is extremely unlikely. If she could have had contacts, I suppose the CV's would have done it before.

BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
dont knw where s sheeeeeeeee
i wanna to see her new avtrarrrrrrrr
GunjSam thumbnail
i love Sanaya..i dont mind her in any look..she should be in MJHT thats it!!!!
I'm missing gunjan badly....Plz come back Sanaya
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Hi
I guess gunji is fine..only physically emotionally she's a crumpled soul.
Bcoz sam said na "na tumne na usne" it means he talked to her..tht she is angry and blames him as well.
i have this horrible feeling that she has become a lil popular and changed in luks probably tht wud get us rid of her spects and wig, maybe she did the movie Miley Jab Hum Tum.

that way when sajan meet we get to see our sweet gunjan somewhere reflected in the changed one, so CV's can fufill our wish to finally see gunjan in a new avatar tht is the makeover and also give us our jannuable gunjan back with time.

nyways m dying to see her! hope she comes onscreen soon!!:)