Not able to accept Rati's exit

rupal.sri24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Guys.....

From the last two days the forum is flooded with all the posts relating to exit of Rati from MJHT.

We have seen the article from TT and the indiaforum confirming this.

But somehow....I m still not able to digest this simple fact....that Rati is indeed not the part of MJHT any more and our character has been shown dead.

What made me think of all this is the simple fact which we all know.....why did she shot for Season 2 wen she herself knew that they are removing her from the show....I mean no actor would do that if they know that they are being removed..then wold not shoot for the new season.....just take example of Jas, Navina and Abhishek....they did'nt shoot for S2....as they were being removed...then why did Nupur shot....

Guys...i think there is somethingmore to it...maybe they ended Nupur's character but are plaaning to bring Rati in some other character in MJHT for Mayank....this is just my assumption....because if they would have to remove Rati from the show....they have to remove Arjun also.....because of the fact that we won't accept any other girl with him.Same thing happened with Armaan Riddhima in DMG...

So I think that may be Rati comes bak in MJHT in some other character.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
pata nahi!!!but i hate the cvs for what they have done!
.SublimeSaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
You know? from the bottom of my heart, this is the ONE lingering hope that rests..... I feel the same, I mean the CVs aren't 5-year-olds to not know the fact that MaYur/ArTi were the underlying factor of MJHT's TRP sucess for the past year....... So I too think, that something has been hidden from us..... I think Rati will be back as a new character as they said that all four leads will be in season 2 but they will been shown in a different avatar!
~Puja~
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
they have left scope to bring rati back@
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Even I felt the same with a small hope that rati may come back.... if she comes back as another character for mayank, then again I will start watching MJHT.

But frankly no such hopes yaar 😕
FanOfMAYUR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
You still  have no hopes..But i don't...
She had been asked about her future projects also in her interview...So how come she will be part of MJHT..

Then coming to her working in S2 though knowing that she is no more part of season2...It is Rati Pandey, who works with passion and loves and lives the character of Nupur..nupur is very much attached to her  ...And she is not the cheater like those bloody losers and cheaters of MJHT who batrayed her in the last minute and added a tag to her image "dicate terms"...So she would difenitely finish her work given and exit with dignity...

I love u Rati.. I am very proud to be fan of yours..

You will be very succeesful in ur future..We all are with you
mayurmizz thumbnail
hey i like ur posotive approach but u think they will replace her after the injustice done with her i am very depressed yaar
-NightDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice topic dear!! really felt vry gud after reading it atleast kisssney to kuch acha socha evn i was thinking she hav'nt quit...sum reason is still bhind der...ya frndzz don't loose ur v will bring her bak n she will be bak...
mayurmizz thumbnail
me 2 yaar i am still in shock i coudnt believe she's gone i am still in my dreamland that shes thre in the show but truth is diferen it i hate this, i watched only becaz of her & suddenly this new has made me shattered now but guys i am sure she will get her jsutice soon we fans should support now on
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No we will not accept this.................

Nupur was the live wire of the show and Rati was the best amongst the lot..............no other actress can give so many expressions at one time................

and they decided to end her role..............Cvs suck and big time