Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
okay right i am highly confuse about whats happening but yes probably in next everything will be clear
do continue
bye sumi
ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow Durga that was thrilling. So much mystery.....

Please update soon and thanks a ton for the pm dear.
Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wow!!!
Suspense everywhere....
N Brij obeyed someone other than Daarji? 🤣
Sorry, but imagine like that in Geet
I'm sure it will be a treat to watch
It was awesome
Thanks for the PM
Take care

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Geet and her mother break out of their embrace. Geet's tears are wiped away by her mother who now is going to make sure that Geet knows the truth at any cost.

"Fine Geet. You want to know the truth. Then I will tell you." Geet's mother says, giving in to her daughter.

"Mom." Brij says standing at the doorway with the glass of water that his mother had asked for Geet. "Water." He lifts his right hand that is holding the glass a bit.
"Yes, bring it here." his mother beckons him.

Brij hands over the glass to Geet and observes her very carefully. Nowadays there's no telling what she is upto.

"I've told Darji everything." Brij announces.

Geet looks over her glass and freezes.

"We're returning to Hoshiarpur." He states and leaves the two females alone.

Geet brings down her glass and is unable to do comprehend as to what her next move should be.

"No, no." she says devastated. "I can't leave. Mom," she replaces the glass with her mother's hands, "I can't leave. I know he's here. The person I'm looking for is here, Mom. I just know it."
"Geet. For once, what Darji is doing is right. Unintentionally, but he's leading you to your past. By going to Hoshiarpur you will remember everything." Her mother reasons.
"Remember? What do you mean remember?" Geet asks confused.
"Geet, the reason why you can't remember anything that happened six years ago is because you have amnesia. Retrogade amnesia to be more specific. When this happens, a person is unable to remember things that happened before or when it happens. That's why you can't remember anything about Hoshiarpur. That is why for the past six years, you think that you have been living here for your whole life. That you were born here; in the city." Her mother explains.
"So, that means that I have to go to Hoshiarpur?" Geet asks.
"Yes, sweety. I'm so sorry. I thought that, taking you away from that place will make you forget everything and you will become your happy self again. But instead..."
"Instead I became this living corpse." Geet finishes off for her mother.
"I'm so sorry." She apologizes.
"No, Mom. What you did was for my well being. I'm sorry for yelling at you like that."

Geet hugs her mother, glad that atleast now there will be someone to whom she can share her feelings with.

Geet's attention is solely focused on the very plain looking, but very informative brochure in her hand about Hoshiarpur, while her best friend Pinky babbles on about her day at her work - mostly consisting of eating food when no one is looking and her boss; DD.

"Geet!" Pinky pulls down the brochure, interrupting Geet from her reading. "I've been talking her for so long, and you are reading. What is this about anyways?" Pinky snatches the brochure from Geet and looks it over. "Ooohh.. Hoshiarpur. Are you coming too?" Pinky asks.
"Yeah. Are you going too?"
"Duh! I just told you right now. DD is starting a new project there, so we all have to go." Pinky repeats her news, which Geet had missed.
"Pinky, why do you always call your boss DD? It's not nice. Call him sir, or something." says Geet.
"Oh Geet! You're saying this because you haven't seen him yet. Once you see him, then even your heart wil start saying Dhak dhak.. Dhak dhak.. Dhak dhak.." exaggerates Pinky by tapping her heart.
"Oh please! Anyways I have to go now. Tell me what's your boss' name again." says Geet.
"Why?" inquires Pinky.
"Just in case I come to get you early."
"Oh right! It's your appointment today. I totally forgot! His name is Ma.. MK."
"MK?"
"It's short. And I guess he likes it that way."
"Alright. So, I'll come to get you at 5. Bye."
"Bye."

The staff of Khurana Industries rise and greet the authorative figure, as she heads down the corridor to meet her grandson. She waits when the door is being opened for her, before stepping into the cabin. The elderly woman stops and looks at her grandson, engrossed in a file before him.

"He's just the same." She thinks to herself.

Oblivious to the presence of her grandmother standing a few feet away from him, a faint smile comes upon the young man's lips, lighting up his face and turning him into a whole different person.
The grandmother watches this transformation in awe and ponders over what could be the reason that made her grandson do the impossible.

"Maan." the grandmother calls out to him in surprise.

Maan looks up to see the familiar face to whom this voice belongs to, and is shocked to see his grandmother standing there. His smile falters as he closes his file and stands up to greet her. He goes around the desk and gets his blessings from her.

"Dadima, aap. Please have a seat." he motions her towards a seat and sits down in one right beside her. "Dadima, you came after so long. Is everything alright?" he asks her, his attention going straight to her health.
"Yes, I'm fine. I was just missing my grandson. That's all."
"Well, what can I do for you?" he asks keenly.
"Bring back that smile that was on your face a few moments ago." She replies.
"Dadima, you know that's not possible."
"Why? I saw the impossible become possible just a few minutes ago. I know that, that smile came onto your face because of her. She is the only one who brought that miracle six years ago. Maan, just go to her. Bring her back." His grandmother requests him.
"I can't." He says standing up. "I can't do that. She almost lost her life because of me."
"And so did you." Maan's grandmother stands up as well and faces his back. "You both almost lost your lives and it wasn't for each other. It was because you two fought for the truth. You tried to give justice to that poor girl." She says, hoping that somehow she will be able to break into Maan and convince him to go back to his happy life. "Maan, this is a request from your dying grandmother." She uses her last weapon knowing that, no there is no way that he will be able to disobey her.
"Dadima. Please." Maan holds onto his grandmother's hands. "Please don't say things like that. You still have a long life ahead of you."
"But that'll be possible only if you get married."

Maan looks at her with wide eyes.

"Alright fine. Till you're happy." Dadima changes her words which brings a very small but a smile onto Maan's face.

"Hello, Khurana Industries." answers Pinky into the phone.
"Pinky, it's me Geet. I'm downstairs right now." Geet says reminding Pinky about the appointment.
"Oh right! I'll just go and tell DD. Bye!"

Pinky puts the phone down and rushes over to her boss' cabin. She stops outside when she hears a conversation going on. She looks at her watch and sees that it's close to five.

"Oh God! If I get late, then Geet will just kill me!! But if I disturb DD right now, then he will kill me!" Pinky panics, thinking about whether or not to disturb Maan or not. "I'll take my chances with Geet!"

Pinky knocks on the door and is allowed in by Maan.

"Umm, sir." Pinky says in a small voice, scared of Maan.
"Yes, Pinky." he replies, now sitting down in his chair.
"I was wondering, can I leave early today?"
"How early?" Maan asks not looking up from his laptop.
"Right now." she answers grabbing Maan's attention.
"Right now? Any special reason?"
"Yes sir. My friend, she has a doctor's appointment right now." Pinky explains.
"So, what do you have to do there?" Maan asks.
"I have to give her support."
Maan lifts an eyebrow at Pinky, not believing her story.

"Support? How old.. is your friend?"
"Twenty-four."
"Twenty-four. And she's scared of going to the doctor's?" he asks her.

Pinky bites her lip not knowing what to say. Just then Pinky's phone rings. She looks at the caller ID and sees that it is Geet calling.

"Mar gaye." she mutters.

She answers the phone and listens to Geet's tyrants.

"How long does it take you to come downstairs? You know that I don't like being late and I especially hate it when people make me wait. What did he say? Can you come or not? Are you even listening to me? Hello? Hello." Geet bombards Pinky with her questions.
"Ha, I'm here. Listen he's not letting me go." Pinky whispers, not wanting her boss to overhear her talks.
"What?! Why not? Did you tell him that it's for a doctor's appointment?" she asks.
"Yeah, but he still won't let me go. He says that, she's twenty-four years old, and she still can't go to a doctor by herself?" informs Pinky.

Geet slaps her hand on her forehead over Pinky's stupid mistake.

"You fool! You were supposed to say that you have a doctor's appointment. Not me. Anyways, I'm coming upstairs to get you."

Geet disconnects the phone.

"No don't! Ge.. Hello.. hello.." Pinky calls into the phone but then sees that Geet cut the call. Pinky averts her attention to her boss. "Sir, please let me go. It's very urgent."
"Yes, I can see that." Maan says, watching Pinky.
"Sir, it really is. You don't know her. If she comes up her, she's going to bring down the whole house. Please let me go. She's very sick." requests Pinky.
"If she was very sick, then she wouldn't be coming upstairs." Maan says picking up some of his files and heading out the door.
"She has amnesia sir." Pinky says hoping that finding out what illness her friend has, her boss will soften up a bit.

Maan stops by the door and listens to what Pinky has to say.

"That's the only reason why I'm going with her. Sometimes she totally forgets herself and goes berserk. If it wasn't for that, then I would never go." Pinky lies about Geet's state. "Sir please."

Maan softens up a bit as a very special someone in his life is going through a very similar phase as Pinky's friend is right now.

"Alright. You may go." Maan says giving in to Pinky.

Pinky gets really happy and heads out the door. She runs over to her cabin and gathers her things. Through the glass window, she sees Maan heading towards the elevator and a very angry looking Geet, walking right towards him.
-sann- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice update.............luved it....pls update soon....
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for updating so fast...
oh....will wait..for them to bump into each other..or wll they?
waiting eagerly for the next one...
lovely story
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome .......Durga .....cant wait to hear what happend six yrs ago !!!!

Update sooon !!!!
XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great update! Maan is going to be very shocked when he sees her! I really hope that Pinky doesn't interfere! Poor Maan.....he's so lonely
FaithnFate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
jus caught up with ur ff it's beautifully written can actually feel the character's. plz add me to pm list .
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing........ cant wait for maneet to meet!!!

eagerly waitin for the next part...