Geet-Maan New Fan-Fic: Hope - Part 7, Page 15 - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
awesome

add me to your pm list please
Wow Durga, that was quite intense.
A wonderful beginning...
If its not too much trouble, can you please add me to your pm list.

Thanks a ton and update soon.

Love,
Ash

The woman looks at Geet and tilts her head slightly when she sees her facing towards the window.

"You're here; and everyone is waiting for you outside." she conveys to Geet who has her eyes closed.

She lays her hand on Geet's shoulder. The smooth, gentleness of the hand soothes Geet from her worries a little, and she opens her eyes with a sigh. She releases her hold from her tabeez and takes in a deep breath, keeping her eyes lowered. That movement of Geet's gave every explanation to the woman. She know understands as to why Geet is behaving the way she is.

"Are you okay Geet?" she asks her in a lowered voice, in fear that someone might overhear them.
With her heart pounding inside, Geet looks at the woman from the corner of her eyes and nods. "Yes, Mom." She averts her eyes to look at the gathering outside. "Everything's just fine."
"Then let's go." Her mother slides her hand from Geet's shoulder to her hand, and starts walking towards the door, but stops when her daughter refuses to do the same. She looks back at the statue of her daughter and is nearly in tears. "Geet. You have to let go of everything dear." She returns back to her original position. "You have to learn how to be happy again."

Geet shakes her head, aghast.

"Happy? Mom, how can you tell me to be happy? No, how can I be happy? You can be happy if there's light. If there's some hope of something prevailing. But me? I'm in the darkness Mom. I've been in the darkness ever since I've come back to conscious. I don't see any light. I don't see any hope within me except for this!" Geet holds up the tabeez in her right hand and shows it to her worried mother. "Except for this, there's nothing Mom."
"That's not true." Geet's mom holds her by the shoulders. "We're here for you." She cups Geet's face. "We're your family, sweety."
"Then prove it." whispers Geet, shocking her mother. "Prove that you're my family. All you have to do is tell me everything that happened. Mom, ever since that day, everyone in this family is keeping secrets from me. Everyone knows something about me that I don't."

Geet is no out of her mother's hands and is by her dressing table.

"Mom, don't you feel hurt... keeping secrets from your own daughter? Doesn't Dad feel hurt... lying to his child? Doesn't Darji feel ashamed, betraying someone when he's supposed to be a role model to others? Doesn't anyone feel anything here?!!" Geet screams out to her mother, which makes her get agitated.

Geet's mother gets fear stricken when she sees her son, Brij standing at the door.

"Brij.." Geet's mother whispers in an inaudible tone.

Geet follows her mother's vision and sees her older brother standing just a couple of feet away from her, looking very furious.

"Brij veerji..." Geet lets out before she is stopped Brij's hand.

Geet lowers her eyes, scared of her older brother.

"How dare you speak in such a high voice with Mom?" he asks in a growl. "Huh?!"

Geet jumps slightly. Brij approaches Geet as he interrogates her.

"How dare you speak in a high voice like that with an elder? How dare you accuse each and everyone of us with something that we are doing for your benefit? How dare you even think about accusing Darji? How did it even cross your mind, to accuse Darji of something so despicable like that?!!" he roars.
"I didn't accuse him of anything." Geet answers back. She lifts her eyes to meet her brothers in confidence. "Since you just proved that whatever said about everyone here is right."

Brij is taken aback by both; Geet's confidence and her valid point. Geet's mother is just shocked to see this sudden transformation in her timid daughter. Geet is strong, yes she knew that, but right now there was this different aura coming from her. Almost like a fire. Yes, that was it. She felt a fiery sensation, that was doused out long ago, is slowly making its way out of her.

"Geet." her mother walks over to her and makes her face her. "Geet, are you sane? Do you have any idea what you're doing?"

Geet just looks at her mother in daze. She could swear that she had gone through this exact moment before but in a different situtation.

"Geet, are you in your right mind? Do you have any idea what you have done?"  her mother shakes her uncontrollably, while she cries. "Oh God! Now what are we going to do? If Darji finds out then everything will be finished."
"Mom, Darji has to find out! He's in danger Mom! Only Darji is the one who can stop him." Geet holds onto her hysterical mother and tries to make her listen. "Mom, Mom, Mom!" Geet finally has her mother's attention. "He means something to me Mom. I can't just let him die like that."

The last three words echoe in Geet's mind over and over again. She takes in deep breaths as she tries to regain her surroundings once again. Geet's mother lends her support and makes her sit down on the bed.

"Are you okay Geet?" her mother asks her worriedly. "Brij, go get some water."

Brij obeys his mother while muttering somethings. She pushes Geet's loose strands away from her face.

"Geet, tell me what's on your mind right now sweety." her mother pleads, wanting to know what's going on with her precious daughter.
"Die like that." Geet mumbles.
"What?" her mother asks, not able to comprehend what her daughter is trying to convey to her.
"Die like that." Geet repeats now looking at her mother. "Die like that."

Geet's face contorts as she starts crying.

"Oh, Geet." Geet's mother engulfs her child into a consoling hug, while tears run down from both their eyes.
"Mom, I'm going to go insane if I don't find out the truth. Please Mom. If you really love me, then please just tell me." Geet pleads to her mother. "Who died Mom?"
"I'm so sorry Darji." Geet's mother thinks to herself. "Please forgive me, but for the sake of my child, I'm going to have to go against your wishes." She wipes away a tear from her cheek, determined.
"It's about time Geet found out the truth."

great update!!

So, geets back home, i wonder what happened, update soon :D
this is gripping durga..hope the next post is soon...
wow 👍🏼 i love your writing
looking forward to the next part 😊
thanks for the pm 😊
You are a fantastic writer 👍🏼. Your story so far is written beautifully and smoothly. Please add me to your pm list.
Hey! Thanks for the pm! I'm a little confused about the story...but I think that is the point right now! lol BUT what a cliff hanger mann! lol Pleeeease update soon!!
Oh my gosh , your awesomee , im loving this FF please do update the nest part sooon ,   ive printed both the parts , and i keep reading and imagining them <3 im not  regular commentor , but ive been on IF for a longg longg time and i browse through every day , please do update it sooon ,
and keep it up ,
loveee youuuuuuuuuuuuu
very interesting Durga!!

Loved the two parts....do continue soon!!