Ban me, says Salman(on IIFA Controversy)VIDEO-pg 8

rhea_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ban me, says Salman

Salman Khan, who's the talking point of IIFA this time, because of his devil-may-care attitude is not concerned about the brickbats he is getting for attending IIFA.

On being asked to comment on the statement made by the Vice President of Tamil Film Producers' Council, A Prabhakaran, that the actor should be banned, he said, "they should ban me then."

Anbalaya Prabhakaran had expressed his displeasure regarding the presence of Salman Khan at IIFA fest despite his warning. He asserted that Salman Khan should be banned for attending IIFA. He was quoted as saying by Headlines Today, "it's a graveyard, and he wants to go there and dance".

"He should be banned," Prabhakaran went on to add.

And Salman, apparently couldn't care less!

Video

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMpyHIPyU7U[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by rhea_6 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ban him for helping the people there .........Wow ...khud to kuch karenge nahin or doosro ko bhi nahi karne denge .......

Dance in a graveyard ......he apparently /conveniently doesnt see the 100.000 $ he is giving to build homes !!!!
Edited by rdfan - 13 years ago
waterlily_126 thumbnail
honestly this man needs to be left alone by the media.. so much crap is being said abt him and this is all he can do... he is helping rebuilt homes...

first of the government does not do anything and then complain when someone trys to help...

what kind of psychology is this..

salman is beyound all of this and i strongly blv that he NEVER gets the respect that he deserves from media ,,, they leave that for the bachans :angry
simran1285 thumbnail
I thought the "graveyard" remark was funny...this man should look around India is probably one of the largest graveyards. Millions of innocents have died in these pointless religious riots!!
rhea_6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rdfan

Ban him for helping the people there .........Wow ...khud to kuch karenge nahin or doosro ko bhi nahi karne denge .......

Dance in a graveyard ......he apparently /conveniently doesnt see the 100.000 $ he is giving to build homes !!!!

Agree, they don't care about the amount of money Salman is donating to rebuild houses for the child refugees.

Anyway.,if stars are genuinely busy w/ work or they have some other commitment /or they don't want to attend than it's their prerogative to miss IIFA.But to stay away only coz they are scared of their films getting into trouble,now that is chickening out.
Edited by rhea_6 - 13 years ago
waterlily_126 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rhea_6

Agree, they don't care about the amount of money Salman is donating to rebuild houses for the child refugees.

Anyway.,if stars are genuinely busy w/ work or they have some other commitment /or they don't want to attend than it's their prerogative to miss IIFA.But to stay away only coz they are scared of their films getting into trouble,now that is chickening out.

salman said that too , he was asked y the Bachan's did not appear.. he said RAAvan is releasing and they do not want any pangaa...

so honest...
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
for god sake leave him alone kuhd nahin akrna doosroon ko to kuch karne do
rhea_6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: waterlily_126

salman said that too , he was asked y the Bachan's did not appear.. he said RAAvan is releasing and they do not want any pangaa...

so honest...

OMG Are u serious?/Salman said that directly!!? In which interview!?

Uh uh..... Salman sometimes being too frank is also not good.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rhea_6

OMG Are u serious?/Salman said that directly!!? In which interview!?

Uh uh..... Salman sometimes being too frank is also not good.

I know even i read this bit somewhere........ Edited by rdfan - 13 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Poor Salman..the media is behaving like a big pile of crap everytime Salman is concerned..
as to quote a saying "he has become the media's fav punch bag"..
hopefully normal people will love him even more for the
amazing humanitarian work he has done over thr n contribute him accordingly..