Jab (Fir) Dill Milley: Chapter 8,Page 30-Last Chap - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for liking the character sketch...
@Arushi... do read JDM... I'd be glad to know your views about it.
Lovy di,
That was awesome
Armaan's character is totally different
Waiting for your update
Do PM me
Take care,
Munazza
Edited by Sweet_Ashum - 13 years ago
heyyy lovy,
nice sketch
continue soon
thanks for PM.

love
Riddss
Thank you Munazza, Riddss and Jaanu.
Lovy....
you changed everything......

i hope you dont mind me beeing honset about this FF....and that is that why did u made shilpa as tammana.....i was expecting her to be ridhima i mean her or jenny or sukriti are ridhima then nupur cud have been tammana.......and then the extra carecter of jay and all the other and i did not like that jay is ridhima's boyfriend i f this was a sequal to JDM then you should have not needed that charecter......

i hope you did not minded me beeing frant about my feeling......

nruti
Originally posted by arluver15

Lovy....
you changed everything......

i hope you dont mind me beeing honset about this FF....and that is that why did u made shilpa as tammana.....i was expecting her to be ridhima i mean her or jenny or sukriti are ridhima then nupur cud have been tammana.......and then the extra carecter of jay and all the other and i did not like that jay is ridhima's boyfriend i f this was a sequal to JDM then you should have not needed that charecter......

i hope you did not minded me beeing frant about my feeling......

nruti
I did not mind at all... every one has a different viewpoint...
Well, about Jay and the other characters... I told in the very beginning that this is a continuation of JDM, but still, it's a different story.. .you've got to read it to find out the need of Jay as well as the "other" characters... it might not go down too well... I know... I understand.
I would never have made a sequel, keeping only the original characters... I mean, there was no need of a sequel... was there? JDM ended on a happy note... if you don't like the changes, you can think of the story to have ended at JDM. I only came up with a new idea and instead of making it a new FF, I made it a sequel to JDM... that's it! And I can't change the storyline or rmove the characters now... I've already finished writing the FF!
Please don't mind about me taking Shilpa as Tamanna... I always imagined Shilpa as Tamanna during JDM... and when I wrote J(F)DM... I imagined Rati as Gazal... don't confuse Rati with Nupur... or Shilpa with Ridhimaa... or Karan Wahi with Siddhant.... it's different story... it's not Dill Mill Gayye! Shilpa is coming back to DMG as Kangan... and if she doesn't mind switching roles... why should I and why should you?
The sweet, frank, chatterbox Tamanna would be portrayed by Shilpa Anand... the adorable, caring, confused Ridhimaa by Sukirti Kandpal and the over-optimistic drama-queen Gazal by Rati... that's my final decision as the author of the story!
Still, you are free to imagine anyone as the characters... the FF is based on the characters, not on the actors.
Edited by lovy2u - 13 years ago
Originally posted by lovy2u

I did not mind at all... every one has a different viewpoint...
Well, about Jay and the other characters... I told in the very beginning that this is a continuation of JDM, but still, it's a different story.. .you've got to read it to find out the need of Jay as well as the "other" characters... it might not go down too well... I know... I understand.
I would never have made a sequel, keeping only the original characters... I mean, there was no need of a sequel... was there? JDM ended on a happy note... if you don't like the changes, you can think of the story to have ended at JDM. I only came up with a new idea and instead of making it a new FF, I made it a sequel to JDM... that's it! And I can't change the storyline or rmove the characters now... I've already finished writing the FF!
Please don't mind about me taking Shilpa as Tamanna... I always imagined Shilpa as Tamanna during JDM... and when I wrote J(F)DM... I imagined Rati as Gazal... don't confuse Rati with Nupur... or Shilpa with Ridhimaa... or Karan Wahi with Siddhant.... it's different story... it's not Dill Mill Gayye! Shilpa is coming back to DMG as Kangan... and if she doesn't mind switching roles... why should I and why should you?
The sweet, frank, chatterbox Tamanna would be portrayed by Shilpa Anand... the adorable, caring, confused Ridhimaa by Sukirti Kandpal and the over-optimistic drama-queen Gazal by Rati... that's my final decision as the author of the story!
Still, you are free to imagine anyone as the characters... the FF is based on the characters, not on the actors.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Extremely well said 👏👏👏 We are free to imagine anyone, still I would go with your imagination. I think the character sketch is brilliantly written and the pics extremely well chosen. The entry of the new characters, especially Jay and Ada intrigue me. Can't wait for the weekend! You dont need to change anything. I dont think anyone else minds the actors you've chosen. It's your story and it is entirely upto you what you want to write or imagine. We wont force you.
Edited by Ammy4ever - 13 years ago

-Double Post, Sorry-

Edited by Ammy4ever - 13 years ago
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
beautiful cs
i totally loved it
awesome
thanks for the pm
do update soon

pooja