*New nupur/rati Article* - Mods Note 19

Posted: 13 years ago
shes left the show 😭

MJHT's Nupur An Ardent Fan Of 'Na Aana Iss Des Laado' And 'Balika'!     
User Rating: / 0
PoorBest
Saturday, 05 June 2010 16:47

vote
now
Buzz up!

Rati Pandey
MJHT has taken a drastic turn this week with the death of one of their major leads Nupur (Rati Pandey), as the show takes a three year leap. Rati's fans are likely to be upset after witnessing it. It is likewise for Rati too.

We spoke to Rati on this and she said "I know the news was shocking for the audience and it came as a shock to me too! My fans have been messaging me even from Pakistan and other places. The character was very close to my heart and very similar to the real me I will definitely miss playing Nupur."

On being asked about the kind of television roles she likes playing, she said, "I am an ardent fan of shows like 'Na Aana Iss Des Laado' and 'Balika' and follow it regularly as the concepts of the shows are strong "

We asked her about her future plans now that she has been ousted from MJHT, and she said, "I don't really think about the future which is very uncertain and if we look forward to something which does not happen eventually, it becomes disappointing. So, I will just wait for something good to come my way and see what clicks"

Well, the audience will sure miss seeing Rati as Nupur and we hope that we get to see the lovely actress back soon with a new venture playing a power packed role!

orignal linkEdited by -Preeti- - 13 years ago
😭
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
plzzzz rati come back!!!!
lets see...we can still try to get her back!
nooooooooooooooooo ratiiiiiiiii 😭😭😭
plzzzzzzzzzz come backkkkkkk rati we love uuuuuuuu
so ...girls ...wht has to be done ...we all know ...unt togathr fight against it so tht no cv behave like this w/any actor....
Originally posted by shruti.nil

We spoke to Rati on this and she said "I know the news was shocking for the audience and it came as a shock to me too! My fans have been messaging me even from Pakistan and other places. The character was very close to my heart and very similar to the real me I will definitely miss playing Nupur."

We asked her about her future plans now that she has been ousted from MJHT, and she said, "I don't really think about the future which is very uncertain and if we look forward to something which does not happen eventually, it becomes disappointing. So, I will just wait for something good to come my way and see what clicks"

orignal link

@blue:i knew it...she can never be so rude to leave the show...those cheaters did this....

@bold:this is my RATI....😳....how can they say that she was dictating..😡
bloody cvs................you liars ......................ousting Rati for no fault of hers .................you see wat happensand urridiculous show ..............idiots ..............
shit!! I quit the shw nw n i am hoping 2 c the jwm makers apprch her. Rati...chalte chalte mere yeh geet yaad rakhna kabhi alvida na kehna..tum laut howagi bas hum yuhi bulate rahengi. We promise dspite u nt bng in the shw ur rank will never go dwn.
So this is very clear that she is forced to go out of the show...I know that she is very professional...

I am crying now...😭😭😭

Come on guys let us fight for our Rati...
we will...till the very end!