Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naheem thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
😭yes you right but they both going to much  with her it not nice they both have  to think   about her.why naitik is not think about his wife for small small thinks he is geting angry with akshara is not nice.if he realy realy loving her then why he is giving more more trouble for her,that is not good thinks.he doing .
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Nishitah512

Manasi, all these serials show the female protagonists taking charge of the problem and trying to solve it on their own. It started from Tulsi, Parvati and is continuing all these years. That is still ok..as long as the person is CAPABLE of handling things on their own. I wouldnt have complained if Akshara knew how to tackle her mother in law. The sad part is that she is willing to ignore her own relationship with her husband in order to keep her mum in law happy πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•. I know all this is part of the story but why make the characters make the same mistake again and again.
Gayatri has a problem with Akshara...Aksh keeps quiet and silently suffers....she doesnt utter a word to her husband. Naitik lives in his own world and gets mad at Aksh for not spending time with him...Aksh cries.....we can watch it once or twice but not the same thing in every track. Please give us a break . The same thing was shown when Naitik went to Shimla. Gayatri was mad at Aksh for removing the pallu and was really nasty. Aksh cried but didnt complain...instead she bent backwards to please Gayatri in turn hurting Naitik. Again the same thing was repeated after Akshara returned after holi. Sirf tracks keep changing....we know what exactly is going to happen. How creative!!!! 😲 😲 😲

she tries to hide naitik's mistakes also which will prove disastrous for her...why didn't she tell everyone that naitik forgot her b'day? why did she protect him when nandini was pointing out to naitik that he should also think abt akshara (when his friends came over for video games party).....why does she wanna follow gayitri blindly ? now when this apartment wala truth will come out, everybody will think that akshara is the one who asked naitik to buy a seperate bungalow for her..why can't she be convincing enuf to point others mistakes?
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Renu, why will he sack the CVs yaar...the CVs r comming up with such brilliant ideas like return of mamji, Rituraj etc to bring up the TRPs 🀣 ...ab next reentry naniji ki hone wali hogi...y leave her out!!! vaise I miss Lavanya also.....
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

Renu, why will he sack the CVs yaar...the CVs r comming up with such brilliant ideas like return of mamji, Rituraj etc to bring up the TRPs 🀣 ...ab next reentry naniji ki hone wali hogi...y leave her out!!! vaise I miss Lavanya also.....

maamaji is good entertainment ritu πŸ˜ƒ and so r the relatives..who keep changing with every wedding..i'm wondering whether maamaji is with the same maami or she's a different one πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

yes, they can bring back nani and lavanya.. 🀒 dimri must have started working on it already
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

maamaji is good entertainment ritu πŸ˜ƒ and so r the relatives..who keep changing with every wedding..i'm wondering whether maamaji is with the same maami or she's a different one πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

yes, they can bring back nani and lavanya.. 🀒 dimri must have started working on it already

yeah ths maami is differnt..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† maama to bada chalu nikla...πŸ˜†
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: beautiful16

yeah ths maami is differnt..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† maama to bada chalu nikla...πŸ˜†

nahi nahi is baar yeh mami wahi hai....shayd mamaji ko koi nahi mila isliye ise hi lekar ghoom rahe hai or we can say that unki Dec visit n Nandini ki shaadi mein zyada gap nahi hai so badalne ka mauka nahi mil paaya....πŸ˜† πŸ˜† wait till rashmi's marriage n wwe will be seeing a new MAMI......😎