Pavitra Rishta

Misty's character analysis!

misty00 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok so I have some things to say/came to a few conclusions:

Manav:
I think the reason why he is so quiet majority of the time and has VERY little to say is because Ekta for once is thinking about us poor audience and saving us from showing his teeth! My god, he needs to visit the dentist.

Also, like many people have already said, he is a spineless character. He is not manly enough for my liking. No one would want a husband like him. All he does is..nothing.

Archana:
I initially liked her character alot. I thought she was real sweet and genuine. But the way this show has turned her character into an unbearable one has ruined it for me. I can no longer empathise with this woman. She is the cause of her own misery. No one asked her to be a saint and sacrifice herself and her happiness for some crazy, short (and very annoying) lady. SO she can sit in a corner and cry all she wants. She is responsible for her own heartache.

Vandita:
I seriously dislike this female. She was there right next to ajit when he was blackmailing archana about divorcing manav or else she will have to think of vandu's face. Is Vandita dumb or what? She was at the court and was spending so much time with her family. Could she not have opened her mouth and said something? She sees how evil both ajit and that stupid rasika are, listens to their evil plots and sees how they celebrate others downfall, and yet she remains in that house, says nothing to anyone, and yet cries over what is happening. Woman, WAKE UP! What the hell is wrong with her? Either she speaks up for herself, speaks up for others and gets the hell out of the house OR do none of the above and just sit there and get constantly raped and abused by her 'husband'. I suppose she enjoys the latter. Obviously this seems like a much better alternative for her than to, what we would consider a wiser option, leave the house.

Bappa:
I include bappa here because, he is also made out to be a character in PR. I'm sorry to say this, but given the countless number of times his name is mentioned in this show, I started to think that he has become part of the PR team. I cannot believe how he is being depicted in this show. What is wrong with people (hello creatives, i'm speaking to you)? For any and every reason, they go to bappa. IF something good happens, then it is because of bappa. If something bad happens, it is cause of bappa. Whatever happened to people's actions..and their actions having consequences? HELLO? Most actions are followed by a positive/negative consequence. This is part of human nature. We as humans are responsible for this. Not bappa. So stop involving poor old bappa into everything.

Bhavna:
This woman needs to be b*tch slapped by someone. She is seriously getting on my nerves.

Savita:
Haha! For some reason when she becomes all emotional and starts to cry, i start to laugh. Not because i'm some heartless person, but its just her emotional 'acting'. When she 'cries', it looks fake and funny. Her acting otherwise is simply superb.

Ok this is all I have for now! Hope you guys agreed to most parts 😊Edited by misty00 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Misty I love your post , what you say about Archana is so correct ...
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely post Misty. I agree with every point, except one about Bhavna. I don't think she is THAT bad- under a misunderstanding- yes, foolish- yes, also a bit emotionally manipulative. But better than Savita in many many ways.
misty00 thumbnail
Nikita, I agree, Bhavna is not THAT bad. However, she is quite unreasonable. I suppose she is more sensible than the rest (mainly Savita) but she still appears to be somewhat evil. I can't seem to pinpoint it. Just something about her.
-monica- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice post Misty......loved it.
and i agree with you.
but like Nikki said i also think that Bhavna is not that bad.
Spartacus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bhavana has a character is foolish and always a sitting duck for the Rasika family they hunt her at will....

Remember she once stood for Ajit and got him to the engagement and she fell again when Rasika told her things so she is the most stupid character of PR.....πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€¬πŸ˜‘

Don't use her brains one bit may be rusted off lately!!!!!!!
misty00 thumbnail
Oh dear! After watching today's episode (mind you, I stopped right about when manav and archu were talking on the phone right at the start) I seriously wanted to throw my remote at Archana.
I always had this urge when watching Shravani but now, it is being taken over by Archana. Although I must admit, I did want to b!t@h slap Shravani when she was smiling like an idiot next to manav thinking 'Ahh what good care MY manav is taking of me'. Puuukkeee. Little do you know lady, he will never be yours πŸ˜†

But seriously, poor guy manav calls Archana so he could talk to her (Although this is wrong - one minute he's with Shravani giving her false hope and the next, he's talkin to archu giving her no hope). Anyways, instead of this stupid woman nicely talkin to him she had to ruin the moment by bringing up Shravani. Aarrrrgghhhhhhhhhhh! Woman! Can't you not have a topic of conversation without bringing up her name? And on top of that, she has the dying need to remind manav (On top of all things) that it was time for Shravani's medicine. 😑

Don't you guys think her obsession with Shravani is a little too much? Also, its not justifiable. And they are going way over the top with Shravani's pregnancy. πŸ˜•
Edited by misty00 - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: misty00

Don't you guys think her obsession with Shravani is a little too much? Also, its not justifiable. And they are going way over the top with Shravani's pregnancy.

too much ?
Misty  it is this obsession of hers that is going to make me give up PR one day ..I cannot stand it . I thinl Ekta kapoor is trying to test our patience by  making her do this ...
NidhiMittal thumbnail
well done misty............................
JRKZK2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gosh...and does a pregnant woman actually need that much care...For heavens sake, she's being treated like a fragile flower...I love Manav and Archana and I want them to be together...end of story. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Edited by Jesicca1 - 13 years ago