Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

the_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Yeh exactly. It is natural to feel a certain amount of concern for someone you have been living with for a while but as you said it is an improvement.

Oh and I agree with everyone who mentioned Arhaan and Pooja's expressions. They were cute! I loved Pratigya's little eye glance telling him to sit down, rofl! And Krishna's expression when Pratigya was rubbing his back were so cute!! It was a new feeling for him! 😳

Yes, it happens all the time. If I would read something bad happening to some student of my school or college, I'd feel bad; even though I don't know them at all....

That expression was just too good, the way she motioned him to sit on the bench with her eyes.....😳

BTW, it feels good to see you after a l-o-n-g time...when was the last time? In Banoo Main Teri Dulhann forum? 😳

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wait, you were in the Dulhann forum?? :O I'm so sorry my memory is really bad. I thought your username rang a bell!
the_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Well, I was not very active in the Dulhann forum, only for a certain period ( after reincarnation ðŸ˜›) I joined that forum..

But you might've seen me capering around KS forum...😆
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yeh Kasam Se rings a bell! LOL Good/bad old days :P Nice to see you here too! 😉
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

No doubt Pratigya is far from being in love with Krishna but you can tell she does care for him, even if it is in its initial stages. I think the prime example was when Krishna got injured and she took care of him. At the same time, its quite human to take care of someone in pain so arguably she helped him out of humanity BUT she did go that step further and wipe his forehead. That was genuine affection (if thats the right word) from her.

Today, she saw the injured hand but didn't say anything. Maybe I'm looking too in to the scene but Krishna did immedietely say 'kaunu taqleef toh nahi hai na'. Don't know if that was intentional. As soon as he says he hasn't been eating, she gets up silently and gets him food. Again this might be just out of humanity but maybe it was a bit more.

Krishna was SO adorable. He wanted to feed her first...awww! Even while he ate, he was staring at her. Small things like that will affect Pratigya eventually. When he starts coughing, she offers him water and starts patting him on the back but she did show extra concern (based on her expressions).

Very sweet scene in all. Its not love yet and there is still a lot of time for that to happen but there is something there 😊

Yep, there is something. Still a long way off from love but she will get there eventually if Krishna helps his own cause a little and is a little more sensitive to her, instead of expecting her to toe his unreasonable line.