Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
LOL SP, they DO have golgappe here :P.....haan maybe not as good as the ones there :(( lol

Yeah, Nupur died....seriously the retardedness of this show knows NO bounds! lol

Mashhhhhhhhhhhh! *hugs* Aww congrats yaar! Finally you're freeeeeeee.....LOL haanji ji....YOU are the master of prediction indeed *bows in reverence* :P.....Ditto to your last line...she's fallen further in my estimation too.

btw have you been watching Glee?? Last week's epi was MEGA WEIRD.....Dude, Will was hitting on SUE! Lagaa na jhatkaa?? :P LOL....he was doing it to throw her off balance or something but it was soooooo weird to watch, man.....and Sue kinda started having a crush on him too and in one scene they were almost about to kiss and all....*shudders* LOL....Glee's weird now....especially Will's character makes hardly any sense to me anymore....heights of randomness.
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Will hitting on Sue!!! WTFF!! And they were about to kiss *shudders with you*...Glee is kinda random that way..remember Will's make-out session...*rolls eyes*  See this is why I don't watch much of non-desi shows.........kabhi kabhi toh they show these flirting/relationships/kissing/sleeping together soooo weirdly random na...

Glee is one of the show on my list to-watch..I have to watch

Mahi way.....3 epis
R.C...........1epi
glee n powder.......5-6 epis
SGP.....a lot of epis
Bones...4th season....
andddd 673256487 movies

Edit

Anddd I forgot..sloppyyyy kissseesss!!!!!!!........muuuahhhhh.....muaaah.....muaaahhh...*gives handkerchief to Anu to wipe face*πŸ˜†

Edited by incandescence - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
LOLLLL at your sloppy kisses....haha *takes handkerchief to wipe face* :P

Haan yaar, Will has become so weird...and honestly I used to enjoy the Will-Sue bickering and sarcasm flying around but this seriously made everything so weird.....even though that kiss in the end was about Sue kinda taunting him into it and then backing off in the end to take revenge from him for making it seem like he liked her and all...but seriously this is all too twisted for my liking :S lol....Emma ke toh no signs since 2 epis I think...and that ex-wife of Will's might be hitting on Finn :S lollll....seriously weird stuff going on, man.....haha

Did you watch yesterday's SGP?? Adorable Suhana-Ishaan scene! :D....oh and MW mein Anjali had her baby finally...lol....and Shiv told Mahi that he was wrong about Ishaan and he's a good guy after all and then in the end he told her he can't attend her wedding....I felt so bad for him :((.....This Ishaan is going overboard trying to show how "perfect" he is by always being attentive/caring towards Mahi's family....it's OTT and kinda looks put on to me :S
incandescence thumbnail
Yup I did watch the scene...the whole epi...I have started watching the show...catching up toh saath saath chalta rahega....These two are taking cuteness to a new level.....seriously I crave for these scenes in this show...I love the way Ishan woke her...then there's this bit where he held her hand....made me awwwww....and then the end bit....sooo sweettt....Do you smile goofily while watching IS scenes? For some reason, I do...lol

Thanks for the MW update...I m not exactly happy with the show...but its gonna end soon toh socha dekh hi loon...

Edited by incandescence - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: incandescence

Yup I did watch the scene...the whole epi...I have started watching the show...catching up toh saath saath chalta rahega....These two are taking cuteness to a new level.....seriously I crave for these scenes in this show...I love the way Ishan woke her...then there's this bit where he held her hand....made me awwwww....and then the end bit....sooo sweettt....Do you smile goofily while watching IS scenes? For some reason, I do...lol LOL I totally do too yaar! I toh go awww and smile at the same time....they are chooooooo chweeet seriously!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....I loved that entire scene! See I made avis too :D

There is a very simple, sweet, earnest cuteness about them......I seriously find that adorable....I always look forward to their scenes in the show too :D....even though I love the show as a whole....but their scenes are damn adorable usually too.....I love how Ishaan talks to her and explains things to her and even though Suhana is such a baccha many times and such a brat....she's got this disarming endearing quality to her....I find myself finding her more and more adorableπŸ˜†πŸ˜†....there's this small bit in the end when she kinda throws out an arm half asleep only to stop him from going so that she can check his tie....πŸ˜†...how adorable is that??πŸ˜†....and yeah, I also thought it was hilarious and cute how she was throwing that pillow at him in her sleep and he had to hold her and and try to calm her down and remind her that she was in Dada-Dadi's roomπŸ˜†

Thanks for the MW update...I m not exactly happy with the show...but its gonna end soon toh socha dekh hi loon... You're welcomeπŸ˜†.....I don't really care either other than for Shiv but yeah since it's ending, might as well finish it upπŸ˜†....waise bhi, it's good timepass to watch on Fridays after DIDπŸ˜†

AreYaar thumbnail
Nimrahhhhhhhhh! Stop being a silent stalker! :P Come out and talkkkkkk :P
nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yaaaar. I've been trying to download Bones ki first epi.. It take so long. Ooper se power cuts.. and my net keeps on disconnecting whenever someone calls! Main kaise dekhun.. *sobs*
nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aray.. I don't stalk.. πŸ˜† Was enjoying reading yours and Mash's post.. πŸ˜† Ooper se my cousin is messaging me continuously.. can't even think straight..

Ooops! Before I forget again! Congrats on the new CC guys! πŸ₯³ and congrats on the newly found freedom Mash! πŸ₯³Edited by nimrah - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Aww yaar....I know those bones epis are too big in file size....it does take quite long to download them....that is the pangaa :S.....if only you could find DVDs like Mash did....it would be so much easier.

So you watched yesterday's IS scene?? Adorable tha, haina??

Oh and are you watching MW still??
incandescence thumbnail
Anu...I knowwww....that bit was seriously sooo cutee...Suhana chahe na chahe she has kinda taken..atleast his wardrobe responsibility on herself like a wife.....loll

You know...I think the youth should watch THIS show instead of the ACTUAL youth shows...The youth of today has forgotten the value of relationships..and this show is a perfect example of what real relationships are...It shows us the love, trust, compromise that a relationship needs to survive...not just husband wife relationshi....any kind of relationship...

chorying the avis...lol

Nimrah!!!! Sloy kissessss for you toooo......muaaah....mmmuaahhh...

and wait...I have something to show to you....