•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
hi.,
 sometimes i feel as though khushboo is much more interested in getting natasha married to shaan than natasha herself.(sometimes natasha is shown as confused in makingout whether she is doing the right thing).

Whatever be the so called deep love between tashu and shaan I wonder if really  any sister  would really want a married man(even if it is forced)for own sister.,that too so soon.A responsible sister would atleast give advice to take sometime to see if they both can live without each other.e

I feel she is more selfish about her own family position because if it is her own sister then literally
she has an upper hand.,rather than having a new person as devrani.

That is why she could not bear when akshay said that khanak was solely responsible for company's profit.

I think she is bent upon bringing natasha to her sasural.,inorder to prevent khanak and shaan becoming closer.

Will any sister really do such a thing as bringing unmarried sister and making her stay.,knowing well that their father would not approve of it. She is really irritating.

I dont think this plan will workout and natasha would have to  leave the house sooner/ later (may be to switzerland.,or to her own house)

Let us wait and see.

you are so right! this is like a challenge for her, reasons being to show khanak her place and to kick khanak out of the house.

i hated how she brought natasha into the house today and she cleverly told dadi and natasha was their as their sister. 😡 ugh..someone murder this girl!

sorry guys but i feel in the present scenario everyone would feel that khanak is wrong since she was to leave the house but suddenly she changed her decision and khusboo being tashu sis it is obvious that she will support her as she knows how much she loves shaan. 
   what i mean is at this moment noone is wrong neither khanak nor shaan , his family & not even natasha.
^^ I see what you are saying, but whatever the case may be, shaan is married now. shouldn't it be his and the family's responsibility to accept and go through with the marriage now? i mean it's not a joke or something, they got married.
i agree nitya but see shaan himself is not ready to accept khanak as his wife so how can you expect khusboo or others to accept her and also shaan still loves natasha so there is nothing wrong in khusboo attitude right now.afterall khanak was to leave the house but changed her mind suddenly so anyone would be displeased by her actions. also khanak is a villager which is contrasting to shaan family.so obviously there will be negative feelings for her i mean just be practical.  This is just my viewpoint so dont take me wrong friend.
shess a b****  and can't act