Precap for 5th June 2010 Saturday Special

meghaparti thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Raghav comes back home. Everybody is happy. Raghav gets an idea about who is Amba. Then ammaji goes into Raghav's room and tells him about Amba in a nutshell. And here Raghav agrees with ammaji. Then Jogendra goes to ammaji and tells her what the hell is happening but ammaji retorts saying that now onwards everything will happen according to Amba only. Here Amba makes an announcement that from tomorrow Sia is going to start paathshala in the kasba. Sia starts her paathshala while some villagers are a little angry with this decision, they even meet ammaji for the same reason. Sia is getting excellent response from the women.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for precap Megha .....πŸ‘

Wow...... it means that ammaji has really changed 😲......But i am more eager to know about Rasia relation ship ..... 😳

sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the precap megha...........

i still doubt that ammaji has actually changed πŸ˜•........i think she has some plans up her sleeve and waiting for the right time to get back at amba........

me too bittu, more interested in knowing about rasia relationship, where will that head from here.........
sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 6
Errrrr......all dis sounds like a dream sequence 2 me.

Ammaji sudrofying,d sangwans accepting amba,Raghav's home coming n now Sia starting a school.....jago mohan pyare πŸ˜•
Edited by sai2311 - 13 years ago
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: poetic

Someone pinch me ... 😡

i will pinch u poet
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
BTW guys .....this is not happening yaar .......agar sia school main phadhegi ..toh Raghav ki dekhbhal kaun karega πŸ˜•
sonam21 thumbnail
arrey bittu, dont worry, sia is good in multi tasking..........if she can do so much bhaga bhagi even without having food and water for 3 days, then school mein padhana to choti baat hain uske liyeπŸ˜‰........she'll manage both school and raghavπŸ˜›...........
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: babysweety

arrey bittu, dont worry, sia is good in multi tasking..........if she can do so much bhaga bhagi even without having food and water for 3 days, then school mein padhana to choti baat hain uske liyeπŸ˜‰........she'll manage both school and raghavπŸ˜›...........

I second that Sweety πŸ˜‰ ... Sia Rani can well manage that and baby her hubby too for a while. πŸ˜›

But this will be a good thing.

Sweety, welcome back.
sonam21 thumbnail
hey thanks poetic.........dekh main aa gayi aur raghav bhi wapas aa gayaπŸ˜†..........anyways all the best for your exams.........
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks.

Wasie lagta hai we are all back.

I am happy. πŸ˜›