Poll

which love story was better accepted by viewers?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
which love story among these two attracted you most made you more curious just waiting to know what will happen tomorrow?Please leave your comments also.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
please leave your ideas also why?
zeezee55 thumbnail
Somehow the lovestory of Maithili and Anaadi is more realistic and believable.  It was nice to see how their feelings developed slowly over time.  I liked the slow progression, the uncertainties they faced, the guilt they went through in hiding the facts of their rea;l relationship from their families.  All that added spice to their love story.

As for Shaurya and Bhavri, like the characters themselves who looked daring and naughty, their relationship too was daring and fast - a bit too fast for my liking.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zeezee55

Somehow the lovestory of Maithili and Anaadi is more realistic and believable.  It was nice to see how their feelings developed slowly over time.  I liked the slow progression, the uncertainties they faced, the guilt they went through in hiding the facts of their rea;l relationship from their families.  All that added spice to their love story.

As for Shaurya and Bhavri, like the characters themselves who looked daring and naughty, their relationship too was daring and fast - a bit too fast for my liking.

I LIKE AND ADORE your ideas because i share the same maithili and anadi love story is base on truth not on mistake like bhawri and shaurya.
my-dreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: alujna-21

I LIKE AND ADORE your ideas because i share the same maithili and anadi love story i

s base on truth not on mistake like bhawri and shaurya.

😊yes i agree u😊
krishnapreet thumbnail
👍🏼anadi n maithili...........good jodi
balaji57 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alujna-21

I LIKE AND ADORE your ideas because i share the same maithili and anadi love story is base on truth not on mistake like bhawri and shaurya.

yes u r right n enjoyed their work n chemistry also😊 anadi n maithili
Edited by balaji57 - 14 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
surprise no one for bhawri and shaurya.
Lavarnia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
anadi&mathlli
gr8 jodii
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lavarnia

anadi&mathlli

gr8 jodii

no doubt so adorable seem very natural together.