Sasural Genda Phool

Badi maa & Suhanas Papa

rupsd thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Badi Maa & suhana's Paa played Husband & wifes role in Serial called "Tu Tu Main Main". the serial was comedy serial on Star Plus directed by Sachin. I was used to watch every episode. Serial was full of Fun. chemistry between them was mind blowing.

here is link for title song of TTMM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyspjLq0wU0

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

justaviewer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
oh ya I remember watching that show too, mahesh thakur was quite popular in his time (i hope he still is).. He isnt even old enough to play dad to a 23 yr old, but oh well who could say no to such an awesome show, right :)

And I remember the MIL in the show was Reema Lagoo, she used to be Salman Khan's mom in almost every movie once upon a time..

Gool ol' days :)
Veer-Zaara thumbnail
yes i remember tht serial.. i wish they wud air it again..it was jus so awesome... :D and their acting was super greatt!!! lol
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I loved "tu tu mein mein" a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!! In fact Mahesh thaku and Supriya P were the reason I started watching SGP in the first place...... Mahesh T used to come in another show where his wife and mother in law - Farida jalal and daughter were fairies and could do magic. Can't remember the name but that was an enjoyable show as well.  I didn't know Jai soni but had heard about Ragini from my friend who loved bahskar bharti.

Both Mahesh T and Supriya P have a very pleasant personality and I find them really endearing. They are truely lovable!!😃