Dill Mill Gaye

Today's episode...it was nice, sorry!

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
It seemed like some fans are dying to know some SR thoughts on today's episode. So here I go πŸ˜ƒ Before I begin I will speak for myself and I do not represent every SIDDHIMA fan in the forum.

I liked today's episode. To me it didn't seem like Riddhima was jumping back and forth. I am a couple person. It's rare that I like a character or even an actor all by himself or herself. I like people in couples. I am a total total total  couple person. However I feel the journey a character takes is more important. There have been so many times like soooo many times I wanted to jump the wagon and root for AR. I mean seriously they have such a beautiful story. But I can't do that. Because there journey is over. Too much has happened since AR separation for them to become a beautiful couple again. On the other hand SR has all the potential in the world. And I love their intensity (among other things)

That brings me to today's episode
. Since there is no absolute right and wrong in any of these matters, it truly comes down to our perception. (since our perception is our reality)πŸ˜‰ I liked when Riddhima was looking at Sid's pictures. She wants to be with him but she doesn't know what Sid wants. She has some sort of faith in him. We know that because she is willing to try. It's that faith that makes her go on. Yesterday when she got mad it was because she had faith in him. But Sid gives her all the wrong signs which confuses her and disheartens her.😭

Riddhima has been stuck between Armaan and Sid for the longest time. Today when she said in the locker room that she can no longer keep her heart closed, I think it meant that her feelings need to come out and she can't hold it in any longer. she meant it is time to make everything clear. For weeks everyone has been wondering how can Riddhima not see Armaan's pain. I guess she did see his pain but shutting him out seemed like a better choice as she knew she would never go back to him. During the diary act she saw his feelings again. She could've yelled at him. But she didn't. Because those were genuine feelings that Riddhima can't deal with. Hence today she asked " WHY DO YOU LOVE ME SO MUCH".  How easy it would've been for Rid to just unite with Armaan knowing it's killing him. Sid would've understood. She doesn't even know what Sid wants.πŸ˜• For all she knw he doesn't really want to be with her. But she can't do that. Because she wants to be with Sid. She doesn't want to think about Armaan but he always does something so wonderful and sad that she ends up thinking about him. WHICH BRINGS ME TO TODAY'S BEST PART!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†

When she fell on her knees and cried!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ When she said why can't she be like him. SHE FEELS GUILTY!!!! Because she knows he is suffering but there is nothing she can do about it. Because she wants to be with her husband.😭

I guess that's why they are showing Armaan is leaving tomorrow.( we know that he wont leave for real) I think they might be giving us a closure for AR.

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Let me tell you a true story [yes real life...happened to my roommate in college]

My roommate dated a boy in college , he loved her with his heart and soul and even though he wasn't the richest person, he would never stop from buying her or getting her anything she wanted.  She loved him to death just the same, even though her parents disapproved, she still met with him and vowed to love him forever. 
Then due to circumstances she had to move away from there...her bf flew down to see her almost every month..nothing could stop him, seriously, he was madly in love with this girl.
Recently a couple years ago she had to break the relationship...her parents were still not approving of the boy no matter how much she tried to convince them [this was over a span of 7 yrs]...her parents got her married to another boy. Her bf was heartbroken and she was also not happy with the marriage intially.  Her husband knew of everything and was patient of her feelings..she use to tell me that at first she use to compare evreything he did with her ex-bf... but later she saw that he was a nice man and time did move on but she was holding on to something that was no longer there... she moved on... today she has a baby girl and is so happy.. her ex-bf also moved on [took him longer] but realizes she is happy and now is going to get engaged himself

--------------------------

based on realistic events, you'll see in life that not all love stories are fairytales...

As a hardcore Siddhima fan, I loved AR to bits and bits, even to the day of the SR marriage... but the second she got married you have to realize that AR's love story has ended...

let me tell you, marriage is not a new chapter in a girl's life..its entirely a new book...

going back to AR:

they had one of the most beautiful love stories ever, I will not deny that, nor have I ever denied that.. but all things chagned when they got shot and things moved on from there... AR's essense lied in their discovering what love was, the fresh new feeling..

SR's love is different, theyre dealing as husband and wife... both already know what love is from previous experiences but they are both now discovering the maintenance of it..to love is one thing and to protect it and be faithful it is another...
Marriage is all abotu selflessness.. you can't be out there for your own wants and needs.. Sid realized that even if Riddhima is his wife he cannot force that fact on her..hence why he's been doing all that he has...

Just B/c SR fans got what they wanted doesn't mean we don't feel for you AR fans... try thinking otuside the character adn mroe on realistic terms and you will be able to empathetic towards all characters..you will not then root for the jodi but for a "happy" ending for all 3 of them
Edited by desigrl05 - 13 years ago
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
and when she said ' mein tumhari jaisi kiun nahy ho sakty"...she clearly meant why cant she be selfless and leave her love that is sid..coz woh use chor hi nahy sakty even when she thinks sid does not want her....
it was an awesome part of epi and it was just a fair good bye...coz armaan deserved it...its not always necessary to be loved back by someone you love
Dhw@ni thumbnail

When Riddhima says she can't shut out her REAL feelings.. She doesn't think of Sid.. She should go and tell him that she loves him and wants to be with him.. If they are for real, no? But as soon as she makes that decision.. She calls Armaan.. !

Riddhima feels Armaan's presence.. Most vital part you missed out there.. :) She doesn't even SEE him.. She just knows when he comes.. ! "Aa gaye tum..?! " Without looking back.. Closed eyes.. THAT said it all.. ! :) :)

The way she clings onto his shirt helplessly.. You just wonder if it was right to have actually hated her.. ! Coz more than Armaan dealing with his feelings behind shut doors.. It has been Riddhima trying to shut herself from dealing with these feelings since real long.. !

Yes.. She can very easily break the marriage and go back to Armaan.. But she knows she will never be happy by hurting Sid and her father.. ! (STILL don't agree with her on that.. ! :S )

The way Armaan didn't want to answer her.. Coz he knew his answers and his pains would break her further.. BUT she kept on facing him to answer those questions.. Coz her feelings are precisely his feelings.. Too complicated to understand.. ! :) :) :)

And she falling on the grass asking him.. Why can't I be as good as you.. ?! She acknowledged his love for her.. And even more.. Acknowledged her love for him.. !!

For me.. AR are beautiful.. They are eternal.. And AR will ALWAYS love each other after this scene.. ! :) :) Even though they decide to compromise with circumstances and be with other worldly relations.. !
Edited by Dhw@ni - 13 years ago
Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i wanted more posts on today's scenes..lol i am not getting enuff of not only watching the scene but also reading about it..so beautifully potrayed by kajen..jenny outdid herself one more time with her performance and this is the second SR fan who wrote about this scene and I damn liked the way it was written without dropping the characters anywhere ..good reading Edited by Sue101 - 13 years ago
Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
btw ( i am using btw often today in my comments lol)..why did u say sorry in your topic?

Thank you!!!!!!! Lol, you sure represent me. I don't get why some think that every single person on the forum is as delusional as them. Hah.

Today's episode was for the audience to know Riddhima's perception and how tuff it is for her to deal with the dilemma. She wants to be with Siddhanth, but doesn't know what Siddhanth even wants, and knows deeply that she has hurt Armaan by letting him know how they cannot be one. Life is circumstantial., but despite of that, A-R had every chance in the world to be together again, but Riddhima knew somewhere that she could never be the same again as she has evolved. Armaan will realize that tomorrow too. Riddhima could lean on his shoulder again and as you said Siddhanth will understand it, but a thread holds her back. A-R were a sweet memory, but S-R are fate and destiny. πŸ₯³

Oh, and yesterday it was quite despicable for die - hard A-R'ians to label Riddhima as a heartless and a cold blooded woman, despite of witnessing A-R and Riddhima for 3 years continuously. Riddhima can never be that. She feels guilty, so she shut herself up but today finally whatever she had wanted to say to Armaan has been said and done.

Seriously CVs have done the unthinkable. I had never thought they'd be able to justify every single character so beautifully and weave paths for second chances in such an intricate manner.

Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This is what i saw and analysis from the episode and alll the things and scenes and words that led up to this point😊

Ridz today was determined to face everything and refused to be stuck and she knows who she wants and that her life belongs to Sid, and thats why she had to confront Armaan finally

AR scene was needed in the sense that Ridz had to confront him and make him face what he has been doing and doing to her, and hence she feels guilty - not guilty coz she chose Sid, there has never been regret or guilt where her and Sid is concerned,

But guilt in the sense - that Armaan makes her feel it coz she cant give him anything and knowing that Armaan is hurting coz of her, but she also wants him to face the truth and accept it with his heart as well, for his own good as well
Because she cant keep coming back to the past each time (and its always at the junction when SR are taking steps to one another - the past blows up again hence the forcing me to think about you etc), and its not making her lead her life with Sid, and Sid is the one she wants - despite not knowing what Sid wants, she still wants him - from what i can see Ridz sees no life without Sid, she hasnt had to - there's never been beyond Sid for her and thats shown so many times

She said that the reason she is indeed alive today is because of Sid, he blew life into her and thats the god honest truth, because the Riddhima that was when Armaan left her, was heartbreaking to see - and if Armaan ever saw her like that, he would have completely shattered but Ridz learnt to live again, feel again, hope again - coz of Sid and him beside her, this is one of the biggest reasons why Riddhima is not his Riddhima anymore and cant ever be - the one he knows

And like Sid says you cant base a relationship on a lie, basis of a relationship and why exactly truth/trust/honesty is important and is a big foundation of a relationship
And Sid said that Ridz has a right to know the truth, and choose her own path
And she has - her path and life is Sid, and faith in Sid, if we see yesterday - Sid didnt let her down at the crucial moment, honesty won, and he kept her dignity and respect and that is her faith on Sid and their relationship

The Riddhima i know and the woman she is and have seen her esp as Riddhima Modi is not a liar and puts her whole heart into what she wants and in what she does

😊

Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
amaira thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
misconceptions misconceptions misconceptions.

todays epi was Ridhimas true feelings coming out. she couldnt handle seeing Armaans pain anymore. they way she clung to his shirt. the way she looked at him. the way she knew he was there. this girl doesnt recognise her own husbands voice but knows without looking, Armaans presence. what a bueatiful episode. and in the locker room where she said 'why do you keep forcing me to think about you' ahh if she was in 'love' with sid, Armaan would not affect her at all.
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow...

to ar fans: by being bitter you are only insulting your beloved couple