Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

dutta n more.........no comparision at all..........dutta is dutta..........he's so benevolent n good at heart..........though he had lost it now.........but more is a corrupt, horrible psycho..........dutta is better than morey in every aspect............actually he's best...........

neways........i liked u hav courage to be different.........
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with Priya on one thing and disagree with Priya on another.. First the thing I agree on is- Yes Nakku is just a poor innocent kid and if Dutta is not able to see her innocence then I think he is a real thick-head.. and right now I'm really hating him for scaring the wits out of Nakku with that Gun Scene.. I know the man was not dead and he missed the shot.. But Still Can't he use his brain that a grl who can't even stand the sight of blood who does not even know who to hold a gun that Grl JUST CUDN"T DO SUCH THING.. Which part of this is so hard for him to understand Haan??

Morey and Angel..HA.. I'm sorry but Morey agar angel hai toh meri Kalavati GOD hai.. I know sab Fivr ke posts padne ka asar hai.. Big Fan of Kala.. I worship her literally..
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tina-Saigal2002

I agree with Priya on one thing and disagree with Priya on another.. First the thing I agree on is- Yes Nakku is just a poor innocent kid and if Dutta is not able to see her innocence then I think he is a real thick-head.. and right now I'm really hating him for scaring the wits out of Nakku with that Gun Scene.. I know the man was not dead and he missed the shot.. But Still Can't he use his brain that a grl who can't even stand the sight of blood who does not even know who to hold a gun that Grl JUST CUDN"T DO SUCH THING.. Which part of this is so hard for him to understand Haan??

Morey and Angel..HA.. I'm sorry but Morey agar angel hai toh meri Kalavati GOD hai.. I know sab Fivr ke posts padne ka asar hai.. Big Fan of Kala.. I worship her literally..

but Tina he missed his show intentionally! that Says alot!
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I know Saraw.. He missed the shot intentionally but I think there is something fishy about Dutta making Nakku his BG.. I mean he knows that Nakku can't operate a gun and no matter wat amount of training he tries to give her she just won't have the guts to shoot someone.. I mean whose death is he planning??? HIS or Nakku's??? He is literally trying to drag Nakku into this mine field where one wrong step and you are FINISHED.... being with Dutta 24/7.. Nakku being Dutta's wife plus Bg can mean only one thing open challenge to Death.. Wat else it cud be.. Dutta is pulling Nakku into a very murky world.. He missed shot b'cos he nvr intended to kill that man not without knowing the truth.. which he blurted after hearing the gun shot in fear of death.. Duuta knows the guilt the remorse one feels in this proffesion but still he is trying to drag Nakku into this.... I don't know wat to say.. Maybe I'm too much attached to Nakku's character .. Wenever I see Nakku I feel like protecting her.. I mean she is a doll.. and not just any doll she is a doll made of Glass and I don't want even a scratch on her so I'm reacting this way.. I love Dutta but I'm Kinda more emotional towards Nakku.. Jus like her Aai
Originally posted by: SonyaBlade

WOW....I had to read your post and then read it again I was so shocked😲. I mean how can you possibly think that More was better than Dutta.

More was a sleezy old man who wanted Naku only for her looks;

More was into corruption and fraud while wearing a police officers uniform;

more was ready to kill someone for harrassing Naku or wistling at her;

more also put a gun in Naku's hand to shoot the guy;

More threatened the entire family during the engagement and pending marriage;

More wanted to SELL her to someone in Dubhai....

More would only let her out of the marriage if he received the same amount of money that he would have received if he sold her......

Bas...Bhat Katham!

Who worse now, More or Dutta. IMO its More all the way. Dutta doesn't even come close because even though he's doing all of this to Naku he still shares his pain with her and his feelings. More had no feelings for her at all....at least Dutta isn't lusting after Naku.

πŸ‘ πŸ‘
skavitha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SAraW

What???did i miss anything?? Morey is an ANGEL ??? Compared to DUTTA shriram PAtil ???? πŸ€”

No comments 😊

anyways, Welcome to the forum 😊

Ditto πŸ˜†
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SonyaBlade

lol....we haven't seen Dutta placed in that type of situation because with her ugly face no one is going to whistle at herπŸ˜†πŸ˜† But there will be a time that Dutta will protect out Naku...dont know where, don't know when and then all of our hearts will be melted once again for him.

o please if it was up to more.. he would probably sell her to the guy whistles! that bloody loser!
Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I know Saraw.. He missed the shot intentionally but I think there is something fishy about Dutta making Nakku his BG.. I mean he knows that Nakku can't operate a gun and no matter wat amount of training he tries to give her she just won't have the guts to shoot someone.. I mean whose death is he planning??? HIS or Nakku's??? He is literally trying to drag Nakku into this mine field where one wrong step and you are FINISHED.... being with Dutta 24/7.. Nakku being Dutta's wife plus Bg can mean only one thing open challenge to Death.. Wat else it cud be.. Dutta is pulling Nakku into a very murky world.. He missed shot b'cos he nvr intended to kill that man not without knowing the truth.. which he blurted after hearing the gun shot in fear of death.. Duuta knows the guilt the remorse one feels in this proffesion but still he is trying to drag Nakku into this.... I don't know wat to say.. Maybe I'm too much attached to Nakku's character .. Wenever I see Nakku I feel like protecting her.. I mean she is a doll.. and not just any doll she is a doll made of Glass and I don't want even a scratch on her so I'm reacting this way.. I love Dutta but I'm Kinda more emotional towards Nakku.. Jus like her Aai

thats it...nakku does seem like a kid and there is dutta bearing down on her like a ton of bricks.  Dutta knows nakku cant fire a gun at someone, so hes playing some crazy game where nakku will  be forced to use her gun to defend him...after all she loves him.  Basically forcing her to kill someone which will defo be torture for her.  possible he thinks that this will make her more like him...full of his anger and self hate.  basically, hes trapping her and knowing shes trapped made him smile as he handed her the gun (in the precap).  it was strange he actually handed the gun over almost lovingly, covering her hand with his (uneccessarily).  but im sure his smile deceptive.. meanie dutta bhao

i hope nakku proves him wrong and if she does defend him its without taking a life
Aaagh! Sorry guys I completely forgot More wanted to sell Naku and he wasn't really in love with her.

I guess what I meant was when More was on the show it sometimes was actually quite funny and this datta makes it all so depressing.

Do you know what let me put it like this:

LET SOME OTHER ACTOR ENTER WHO SAVES NAKU FROM THE CRUEL DATTA!
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Actually, Dutta has enough reason to suspect Naku...he knows nothing about her past, her family is clearly a disreputable one, the first time he met her she was struggling to get away from POLICE and he doesn't know why...! I would say he proved himself quite gullible when he actually trusted her with all his dil ki baat( but nobody called him a gadha THEN)....He believed in her because he instinctively knew that Naku had a heart of gold...

But, now the circumstances have changed...and everything goes against Naku, having an innocent demeanor just wouldn't help her...Dutta probably thinks of her as a cunning, little actress and is waiting to call her bluff...