03/06: Geet goes back home

missamazing thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
From yesterdays episode I was very excited bout todays episode..but when i saw todays epi i was quite 😲😲😲😲😲

What happened?
1. Briji and co were still looking for geet n maan
2. Maan told geet that she could go to the police station with the sword being the evidence. He even says to her her family dont care what happens to her.
3. As brij n co find manmeet hiding place, they have left for the police station
4. On the way geet decides to go back home (she leaves taveez on car sear)
5. At her house her father is going crazy and wants to burn the house
6. Geet arrives home with villagers and family is shocked (she tell her fam not to come near her)

I am 😊 that geet has decided to step up to her family but at the same tym  😭😭😑😭😭 that her and maan departed!! I hope maan has NOT gone delhi because it will then be extremely difficult for geet and maan to re - unite. I am glad that the cvs decided to write the storyline like this because i dont fink many of us were expecting this - we all thought she will go Dehi straight away without her family knowing she is alive. Clever CVs, they know how to keep us hanging πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Interpretations
Geet will stand up against her family (including mum and dad). Thanks to MaanπŸ˜›πŸ˜› πŸ˜› Geet has finally realized that her family do NOT care about her. She probly go back home and tell everyone that she has the right to live her life and that is what she will do.

Geet and Maan

Either when geet leaves her home she might see maan on the way
Or I think that Maan might go to geet's house to give her the taveez (probly this one)
They will definitly see each other and then maan and geet will go Delhi πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

Btw maan still looked BUFF today πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by missamazing - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raziya56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think that geet will expose the truth about her wedding and baby to show brij that she revealed the secret therefore ruining the so called IZZAT that the family had in the society. i think that its geets way of taking revenge against everyone in her family......i say GO GEET!- opportunities like this wont come again!
-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah, actually, I loved how they didn't show Geet running off somewhere, even though we all wanted Maneet to go together, but came back to give it back to her family. I really hope that she exposes them all and tells everyone about her wedding and baby too, because that would be the best way to take revenge! Also, the show is really unpredictable, def the USP of the show, no idea what's going to happen next!!!
Today's episode was awesomee all in all, loving how Geet pays attention to Maan's words of wisdom, aww they're perfect!! :)
missamazing thumbnail

Originally posted by: raziya56

i think that geet will expose the truth about her wedding and baby to show brij that she revealed the secret therefore ruining the so called IZZAT that the family had in the society. i think that its geets way of taking revenge against everyone in her family......i say GO GEET!- opportunities like this wont come again!

yess yess GO GEEEEEEEET
im glad geet went back home - now where is their izzat gona go??

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Oh wow, that's a lot! I love how this serial is moving at a fast pace, no dramatic slowing down for Geet!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Maneet rock!😍
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so much hun and I shall be back soon to add more :)
raziya56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i kinda disliked the fact that she told her dad to stay away from her aswell- she shouldnt forget that he encouraged her to escape.....as for her mum i think it was justified as her mum lied about the abortion that geet agreed to do it, as for the others well it serves them right! πŸ˜•
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: raziya56

i kinda disliked the fact that she told her dad to stay away from her aswell- she shouldnt forget that he encouraged her to escape.....as for her mum i think it was justified as her mum lied about the abortion that geet agreed to do it, as for the others well it serves them right! πŸ˜•

I think she said this to her father in hurt......... that he couldn't stand up to n protect his own daughter....Y did she hav to run away to be saved..from her own family!!
missamazing thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

I think she said this to her father in hurt......... that he couldn't stand up to n protect his own daughter....Y did she hav to run away to be saved..from her own family!!

I feel sorry for gurls hu are forced to face these situations 😭
geet has the right to be annyoyed becuase no1 can stand up for her..nt even her mum or dad
dilkario thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes, but this was the clever thing she could do, and i don't think geet is out for revange.

She wants to live, without the treath of brij, who wants to kill her for the izzat issue.

The best thing she could do in this situation, was to go home and to confront her family with the villagers. So there wouldnt be a secret and a reason to kill her, because the secret is already exposed...