Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: dusk

well kuku i really disagree u cz remember wen dey showd badi hasti helpng supriya nd ravi... dre supriya reactd in such a way dat she knwz badi hasti cz she sad aaaaaaaaaaap... yaad karo... nd dat scene wen ravi told supriya k kse ne mjhay yha bheja hay dutta ko emotionally weak karne k lya to supriya dint knew abt dat person nd wen she askd ravi evn ravi dint told her abt dat...... 2 agr badi hasti anna hay to supriya usay kese janti hay nd agr nae janti to supriya ne usay dkh kr esa react kyun kia k wo usay janti hay....... so i guess anna track is jst useful to kalavati may b esa ho k kalavati nd supriya sb kch ana par dal dain nd dutta ana ko mardalay nd is trhan kalvati b bach jae nd misunderstandngz b klear hojae nd may b us k buht baaad me badi hasti reveal krain 😲 😲

it was one of dutta's men tht sed aap, supriya n ravi didnt c the person..i gt a feeling its the mother..its always the innocent 1 tht ends up being the mastermind (i.e. those of u hu watch bidaai--it was choti ma who always appeared a victim tht end up being the real evil person) mayb its dutta's mother whos the big hasti...
as for anna...i bet u he knws but wnt reveal except tht he was responsible for dutta's marriage 2 naku==tht way dutta might begin to trust naku agen
dusk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
CONFUSION CONFUSION CONFUSION..... THE ONLY REASON M NT THNKNG ABT ANNA ND AI SAHB IZ DAT K I THT DAT DE HANDS WCH WRE SHOWN WZ OF MALE ND YAR JB SUPRIYA ND RAVI BHAGAY TO AI SAHB TO THE NA GHR PE ND IF HE WZ ANNA WHO HELPD DEM TO ANNAZ HANDZ ARE QUIT THIN ND LONG ND TAN 😛 BUT DAT BH'Z handz wre motay motay 😛 besidez i agree k anna knwz every thng abt dutta bt hez nt BH cz de serial iz goin ovr 3 suspenses i.e 1 WHENZ NAKUZ BEATY GONNA REVEAL
2 WHEN BHAO GONNA FIND ABT HR SIS
ND 3 WHOZ BADI HASTI ..... ND IN ONLY 6 MNTHZ DEY WD REVEAL ONE OF DE SUSPENSE ND AGR ESA HUA TO SERIAL WD END SOON ND I DNT WANT DAT 😭   ðŸ˜²
bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

@Kuku: Even I prefer an outsider being the BH rather than an insider like Aai and Baji. In fact lately I am more and more sure that Baji isnt the BH. Baji shows his emotions too clearly to be the BH. Even goes straight to people and says it. So does Dutta. Both these men are not capable of making elaborate plans. Aai Sahib is still mysterious but I am hoping it isnt her. Dutta already has his sisters against him. So it better be an outsider. And Anna is the perfect candidate with motive and means to take on Dutta and try to break him emotionally.
Btw it will be great if at the time of Anna's exit or thru Dutta gets to know Naku was innocent all along. If it happens fast then even better. Then Sups neednt come back.

totally agree with u there!
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Actually I don't think Anna has so much of Brain to plan these things like emotionally weaken Dutta mission.. This is the work of someone who is really cunning like Kalavati ke standard ka.. Anna does not fits in the frame.. at all.. Anna can't even detect Dutta's chaal of phasoying him in his Jaal by sending him Baasi Machli how cud he plan this emotional trauma for Dutta.. Nope Anna cudn't plan such heavy duty plans.. he is just not fit for it