JKR :: Daily Episode Discussion Vol. II

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello my fellow Nari Sena members (men were part of that too)!

Our love for Jhansi Ki Rani and discussing everything else relating to it....
we will have some really nice memories of the thread! hehe
Starting after JKR's marriage (afterwords) and till now, we are almost close to the leap!

we will miss Ulka- our JKR, we all hope that the new JKR will show the same passion Ulka showed! 😊

Once the old thread is 150 pgs, please start typing away on this thread, we would like to continue the great discussions that we have been having, including an idea to make a pilgrimage to Jhansi! πŸ‘

Jai Bhavani, Har Har Mahadev! πŸ‘

yours,
Rati 😊
Edited by ratilal22192 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intrepida thumbnail
Hello again to all my Nari Sena members, Happy discussing!!!

Jai Bhavani!
niyat thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ulkas facial expresions r juss mindblowing.. while sword fight juss getting mesmerised by her perfomance..
Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rati...really wish GR changes before the leap...want some Sammer-Ulka scenes before the leap😍...dont want a devdas GR looking for LB after the leap...I loathe the idea of GR not recognizing LB after the leap for a few weeks
Intrepida thumbnail
Originally posted by: booosi

Rati...really wish GR changes before the leap...want some Sammer-Ulka scenes before the leap😍...dont want a devdas GR looking for LB after the leap...I loathe the idea of GR not recognizing LB after the leap for a few weeks

I know it sucks and as viewers we can't go hunt down the CVs! πŸ˜†
niyat thumbnail

boosi dnno wat we have in store.. i sword fightss only fights.. GR cant be silent hewas waiting for her day n night when he meets he juss mute... he took knife may be some indication.. dnno still want sword fight..
Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yup me still did not give up on the sword fightπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.....I will dream abt it, till I get the sword fight
Pina11colada thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ok..i really wish there is some more SS-LB fighting bfore the leap..n i hate it how is this **judaiii* for sooo many years...now this its gonna be really anoyng
niyat thumbnail
Originally posted by: iheartveer

ok..i really wish there is some more SS-LB fighting bfore the leap..n i hate it how is this **judaiii* for sooo many years...now this its gonna be really anoyng

leave judaai.. dream about sword fight...
niyat thumbnail

Yup me still did not give up on the sword fightπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.....I will dream abt it, till I get the sword fight

yay we  demand for more n more fights we dnt mind if they show full episode only sword fight..
when fuzzy,jaya & layna visit hello to all of them..
im off tata byee..

jai bhavani.. har har mahadev..allah hu akbar..
Edited by niyat - 13 years ago