Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: SAM2U

On the contrary I believe that this story line and theme presents a lot for young teen age girls 13th through 18th to clearly know that what bad decisions in life could do to you and your family. I strongly agree with that point.

Its this age that most of the teens will develop their personality. Knowing the horrors of these evils of society could help them take a better decision in their lives. yep...again i agree these are the positive side of the serial but i personally wish they should keep adult stuff especially SS dialogues in low profile .some of his dialogues were not at all necessay...girr... yesterday piyssia spoke garbage which was not the basic need for the serial...even without that they can  move the story...
 But off course elders could deiced if they want to allow their teens to watch such a content or not. true...😊

damon_biteme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: steffroc

yes that is true
but the serial isnt for teenagers. i think parens should take care of it and not let them watch the serial
like my dad does ROFL 🀣 he still thinks i am a little girlπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I
Rabi show him your siggy which has tthat moment from KS and all his notion nwill be cleared 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
iqbalslover thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Though these teens may know a lot about marital stuff I doubt they understand much about the complexity of relationships in marriage. It can be confusing to kids that age esp. since they are trying to figure out who they are, caught up in their hormone driven world.  Some of the content should be rated "R" or watched with Parental Guidance.  That is why this show is aired late at night in Hindustan, isn't it?😲 i dont know about  hindustan time maybe u r right but i can say for me i am mature enough to watch the serial and i think thats why my mom doesnt stop me to watch anything on TV as she knows how i can deal with such stuffsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Even the most mature teen is not fully equipped to understand a lot of this stuff bec' the physical brain has still a lot of developing to do until age 25. So in reality 18-21 are not really adults in the full sense of the term. Ok, let me walk away from the podium now.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜†

🀣 i was about to say the same
u better run away 🀣
iqbalslover thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishna_chalbo

I

Rabi show him your siggy which has tthat moment from KS and all his notion nwill be cleared 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 lols i better hide my siggy from him
he fill first to go shock land 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
iqbalslover thumbnail
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

🀣 i was about to say the same

u better run away 🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Before I run awayπŸ˜›, I just want to say I am sure there are a handful of "teens" here who are mature beyond their years. You all know who you are and so do we.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›   But generally speaking, the message that most young people would gleam from this show could be the wrong ones.  Talking about a marriage and living in one are worlds apart, theory vs. practical. Ok,ab chalti hoon.πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
iqbalslover thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Before I run awayπŸ˜›, I just want to say I am sure there are a handful of "teens" here who are mature beyond their years. You all know who you are and so do we.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£i am 18 and i think i am allowed to watch the serial πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  But generally speaking, the message that most young people would gleam from this show could be the wrong ones. i know there are some teens they are not  mature enough to watch the serial but i look i know osme girls they are 23 and immature than me   Talking about a marriage and living in one are worlds apart, theory vs. practical. Ok,ab chalti hoon.πŸ˜‰ eh baat to bilkul sahi bolob beta , there is differecne in theory and practicalπŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ now no need to runπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Edited by steffroc - 13 years ago
shumi. thumbnail

for them you are their sweet little girl.πŸ˜†...i can't imagine you in 60's...🀣 opps even i cant imagien myself at my 60s for now🀣 to be honest i dont want to imagine it tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣... i would like to meet you in this same frum when you become BBπŸ˜†Edited by shumi. - 13 years ago
iqbalslover thumbnail

Originally posted by: shumi.

🀣... i would like to meet you in this same frum when you become BBπŸ˜†

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL oh u dont worry there
i will meet u here also when i am BBROFLROFL
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agreed this serial has some stuff which is really for the mature people. it becomes extremely difficult to watch it with family.
the maid's dialogues in yesterday's episode was just too much. i could not understand exactly what she wanted to say  when i first heard her πŸ˜• such dialogues could have been avoided.
and the other day while even watching it with my mom i got embarassed when SS started with his mantra k ''biwi ko choowa tak nahin'' and blah blah blah