Sunye..rukyekahyeRehnay dijiye..???

waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I think you can easily guess my anger at last episode. what is NAKSH prob, cant they get mature, cant they settle their own problems, cant naitik behaves like a grown up man,cant akshi be sensible and mature woman, cant we have some logical appealing track in yrkkh.

its been so long we have been complaining about this thing. why and till when NAKSH will behave like this.

last day the whole epi was a filler epi, what they showed nothing just sunye?.rukye..kahye?nahi rehnay dijiye sentences.

cvs plz wakeup its an alarming situation for YRKKH plz plz just try to show us some sensible stuff at our fav show .

Edited by waniya_fatima - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Divya_ thumbnail

yup u r right

n d worst part was - bahu ye humare ghar ki reet nahi hai......munna tumhare saaath saarees kharedne gaya tha....kya tumne kabhi DJ ya RB ko dekah hai humare saath saarees purchase karte........ 🤢🤢🤢

whts d prob yaar.........,,she even cant go n buy saarees wid her hubby😡😡😡😡
waniya_fatima thumbnail
this is the main resaon yrkkh has become so boring in last few months
waniya_fatima thumbnail
@Div yes now gayatri is getting on my nerves as well she is behaving like stupids . cant she sense that his son is having problems in his perosnal life and that is too just because of her.

she wanted him to settle down with hs wife and if he is doing so she is having prob now with that
_Divya_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

this is the main resaon yrkkh has become so boring in last few months

yaar they r living in which century.......inke ghar mei shaadi karne ki reet kyun hai pata nahi
_Divya_ thumbnail

@Div yes now gayatri is getting on my nerves as well she is behaving like stupids . cant she sense that his son is having problems in his perosnal life and that is too just because of her.

she wanted him to settle down with hs wife and if he is doing so she is having prob now with that

thts d main prob wid g3.........she cant see his munna happy wid his wife......naksh's married life has too many prob. coz of her only
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: divi4u

yup u r right

n d worst part was - bahu ye humare ghar ki reet nahi hai......munna tumhare saaath saarees kharedne gaya tha....kya tumne kabhiDJ ya RB ko dekah hai humare saath saarees purchase karte........ 🤢🤢🤢
whts d prob yaar.........,,she even cant go n buy saarees wid her hubby😡

well i agree to u nd waniya but almost all mil are lyk this even my grandmom is lyk gaya3😡vey few r lyk rajshree she is so understanding😊

_Dipsi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: divi4u

yup u r right

n d worst part was - bahu ye humare ghar ki reet nahi hai......munna tumhare saaath saarees kharedne gaya tha....kya tumne kabhi DJ ya RB ko dekah hai humare saath saarees purchase karte........ 🤢🤢🤢

whts d prob yaar.........,,she even cant go n buy saarees wid her hubby😡😡😡😡

jaljukdi Gaya3............ 
waniya_fatima thumbnail
@Div: gayatri is not the only resaon of naksh problems infact akshi and naitik's immature behaviors are also playing vital toles. why cant they settle down their own probelms. why naitik is still behaving like kids and that is too like anchuu. i think anchuu must be better than him

and akshi she is still giving those confusing looks at her face

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

@preksha: if ur saying rajshree is understanding jana i would like to remind u that she was ealier having same prob with her kids u remember she didnt allow them to go outside so many times. so i would say these mothe rin laws needs to grow up. they should concentrate on their own hubbies instead of looking into their kids's rooms :P
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@Div: gayatri is not the only resaon of naksh problems infact akshi and naitik's immature behaviors are also playing vital toles. why cant they settle down their own probelms. why naitik is still behaving like kids and that is too like anchuu. i think anchuu must be better than him

and akshi she is still giving those confusing looks at her face
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
@preksha: if ur saying rajshree is understanding jana i would like to remind u that she was ealier having same prob with her kids u remember she didnt allow them to go outside so many times. so i would say these mothe rin laws needs to grow up. they should concentrate on their own hubbies instead of looking into their kids's rooms :P

well she had reasons of not leeting dem go but gaya3 has no reason