Shruti ki Shanpatti-Ash V/S Rohan*do read*

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Shruti ki Shanpatti-Ash V/S Rohan

i thought rather than comapring the old and the new gang-which is useless anyway cos everyone knows wholl be winning.Im comparing ASH and ROHAN.Ive been wanting to make one since yestaerdays episode!not that im very fond of them!
Just to see whos the LESSER EVIL! 😈

Sreejita De aka Ashu
Character:-shes a girl with a dark past,who is independent.A rebel who lives life on her own terms.Having lost her parents shes a tough nut to crack,and has a hard shell around her.But on the inside shes a nice girl.and yes is a college drop out!
Verdict-the character is intresting,unlike all the MJHT girls who have always been on the more feminine side.Shes dark,but not negative.The character has potential,only if utlilised well.
Acting-sreejita has exprerince so it shows,its unlike all the coy charcetrs she has played till date.So her acting is decent enough not too good not too bad.
Look-Ok.First time a female character is wearing pants.LOL.The look is decent too,with dark make up,black nail polish and the nose ring.Plus shes petite in built too so it doesnt look bad on her.But the lather pants!!!...have to go out!!
Future:-there will be a track between Samrat and Ash for sure,but if they make it into a love story trust me it will stink.If they show the relation between them to being trust,admiration and plain companionship-the story will do well.They can show attraction from Ashs side but not love.i dont think anyone even me will accept that.
Marks-a 6/10...decent not too good not too bad.

You know sreejitas age?...for all those who were calling her aunty!...shes only 21!so shes still young enough to be in college!

Nikhil Chaddha aka Rohan
Character:-hes a rich spiolt brat,whose a casanova.But happy go lucky and fun loving.
Verdict;-...YAWN!!!!...havent we heard of this before.Infact the person has come form the same college,the same writers and the same production house...yes its samrat.Zero on orignality.
Acting;-Nikhil has expreience thorugh ads and serials,STILL he performed so Bad!.Mohit was excused cos it was his first show,but its Nikhils second or third show.hes aced better in his gillete commercial.Dude!youve GOTTO improve,specially now that most of youre scenes are with Mohit.
Look:-jackets,jeans,spiked hair,bikes and glasses.Nothing new.And Nikkhils big built isnt helping either.He May be young,but his height makes him tower over Mohit and Arjun who are lean.
Future:-i know the cvs made him like samrat on purpose,maybe its part of the story.But atleast give some orignality to Rohan.Its seeming to repated!Think of something better cvs!
Marks-dene chiye kya?...ok so here goes!-2/10

This is just a random rumbling,with no intention to offend anyone!...im waiting for the new bakras to comment on them too.He he!
do comment
love
shruti

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

josh135 thumbnail
im soo sorry but i dont want to comment about them..coz i hate them n i dont want to like them ever. they will destroy MJHT old charm.
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
agree...im just removing my frustration!
Nishithini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice...loved your post. but its true that they can never take the place of mayur and sajan. whatever they do, mjht is incomplete with out mayank, nupur samrat and gunjan. and people are still watching mjht only because of these two couple.
talkativetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very good post shruti. i second u :)
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
im never saying that they will.......they can never take the place...but now they are in the show....theyll have to reach the standard put before them which as of now they are far below!
-Ocean.eyes- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: josh135

im soo sorry but i dont want to comment about them..coz i hate them n i dont want to like them ever. they will destroy MJHT old charm.

correct
josh135 thumbnail

Okay maybe we could just treat them as how we treated Adhani i.e we did respect adhani but they never tried to take Sajan and Mayur's place...coz Sajan and Mayur are the craze!! .. We may say that the new ones can never take Sajan and Mayur's place..But u know they are like the season 2 characters..there will me more focus on them and not Sajan and Mayur..they will definately have more scenes than our Sajan,Mayur..slowly slowly Sajan,Mayur are gonna fade away from this show and this is seriously scaring me ..thats what's driving me mad. If it happens like this there was no reason of a second season..it would have been better if it was a new show.

stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
they ll never be accepted ............that day is notfar when they will be thrown out ....................i am sounding pretty mean but cant see any body tking place of our mayur and sajan  and ppl r still watching mjht coz of mayur and sajan only .........cvs know dis vry well dats ther opening scene only was of mayank ................i am rlly looking foward to see these 4 out of the show ..........
-Nymphadora- thumbnail

Originally posted by: josh135

Okay maybe we could just treat them as how we treated Adhani i.e we did respect adhani but they never tried to take Sajan and Mayur's place...coz Sajan and Mayur are the craze!!.. We may say that the new onescan never take Sajan and Mayur's place..But u know they are like the season 2 characters..there will me more focus on them and not Sajan and Mayur..they will definately have more scenes than our Sajan,Mayur..slowly slowly Sajan,Mayur are gonna fade awayfrom this show and this is seriously scaring me..thats what's driving me mad. If it happens like this there was no reason of a second season..it would have been better if it was a new show.

mayur and sajan are the blood on the show....they will never ever fade away.....ill never alow that to happen!