loved Maneet scenes in the last episode
i loved the way maan was set on protecting Geet
he was so sure of himself
that no-one can harm her as long as he's there😳😳😳
im suprised I didn't faint just watching him staring at Geet

ranjnanarang thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Gosh yesterday's episode was one of the best😍...Right from the day when Maan was introduced..I always dreamt of a tabela sequence between Maan and Geet...finally my dream came true yesterday😍...and those two hugs were like cherry on the cake😳..their chemistry is just sparkling especially that intense eye-locking scene in the end...aah they looked like eternal lovers that time😳😳..

</div>
<div>

I always had reservation about Gurmeet in romantic scenes because he is not used to it after doing a mythological like Ramayan..but man...he rocked in these passionate scenes especially when Geet hugs him twice and he tries his best to control his hands😉😆😳..in short he was not sure where toplace his hands😆😉...

Hey o my tabela queen can you believe it when I saw the episode yesterday I was thinking of you and our tabela ranting. And dont worry he will learn very soon where to place his hands LOL.

But seriously they both rocked this is what I call a crackling chemistry.
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Gosh yesterday's episode was one of the best😍...Right from the day when Maan was introduced..I always dreamt of a tabela sequence between Maan and Geet...finally my dream came true yesterday😍...and those two hugs were like cherry on the cake😳..their chemistry is just sparkling especially that intense eye-locking scene in the end...aah they looked like eternal lovers that time😳😳..

I always had reservation about Gurmeet in romantic scenes because he is not used to it after doing a mythological like Ramayan..but man...he rocked in these passionate scenes especially when Geet hugs him twice and he tries his best to control his hands😉😆😳..in short he was not sure where to place his hands😆😉...

🤣🤣🤣 LMAO ....jyoti u can surely come up with the best choice  of words 🤣
Edited by Bugger - 13 years ago
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ranjnanarang

Hey o my tabela queen can you believe it when I saw the episode yesterday I was thinking of you and our tabela ranting. And dont worry he will learn very soon where to place his hands LOL.

Hello babes 🤗 ....u too ...Im so happy to see u all around after so long 😛
Innocent02 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
amazing episode👏......they have a sizzling chemistry !

Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Agar iss slight elevation yeh haal hai ki raat ke 1 am tak main wohin 2 hugs waale scenes dekh rahi hoon aur subah subah  5 am ko main youtube par phir see woh eyelock check kar rahi hoon 😳, God knows what will happen as time progresses!😲

Please humare yeh do eternal lovers ko Heer-Ranjha, Soni-Mahiwal, Laila-Majnu waali ending mat dena! Aur DMG ke Armaan-Riddhima ki toh ekdam nahin😡!

Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ranjnanarang

Ranju ... u r here as well this place is now starting to feel like home 😊

great to see u 🤗
ranjnanarang thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arwen...

Ranju ... u r here as well this place is now starting to feel like home 😊

great to see u 🤗

Absolutely Arwen moment I saw you guys here I knew that I have to stick around now and we are such suckers for romance you know.

And not to be missed this show rocks totally isnt it.
ranjnanarang thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bugger

Hello babes 🤗 ....u too ...Im so happy to see u all around after so long 😛

Sorry Ash just been shifting n all however I am always around.
Alrady in love with the show ans since you guys are here we shall rock here as well.
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeah it sure does ... i m a sucker for romance alright but i loved last night's episode .... a show that can survive without scenes of the lead guy or lead couple ... i m so totally in

Now if only skep wd come here