Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ialwayswill- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Angelic_Swancy

@Vaishy: i couldn't sleep last night, all i could think about was Kangan's entry lol. Thought of 3 different concept hehe. EVEN IN MY BLOODY SLEEP!

Ooo So it was a KaShsome Sleep huh ;) !!
Come on now Pen it down !! Please !

-Junglee- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OMG swancy KaSh arent letting me sleep too! :(

ill never get a peaceful sleep till i get a glimpse of KaSh :(
-Nina- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Swancy yaa Hun i really hope that too, hope to see her within a week , i just canntt waiiittttt , the promo should be out by toniight, or tom or sat i dunno ...
-Nina- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KIZ ~ KS ~ KAYA

OMG swancy KaSh arent letting me sleep too! :(

ill never get a peaceful sleep till i get a glimpse of KaSh :(

i think no one will have one :(((((
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Wrote this yesterday.........

Like every ordinary day he stood in front of the same basketball court, like it was just yesterday he had watched his whole life pass by right in front of his eyes. His eyes scanned the basketball court, that's what he had been doing for the past 2 hours, standing there and watching the cloudless sky pass by. Had it been too long? Well he didn't care, his eyes she moved rapidly from one side to another.

"I guess we were never meant to be Ridhima" he softly whispered, his eys holding onto the passion that surged through his body. "Maybe love was never in our destiny. Maybe yours was with someone else, and me-" he chuckled humourlessly. "And I with myself"

Armaan Malik, once he himself loved being in love. But right now all the thoughts about that had flew out of the window. His one love was lost, but never did he thought the day would come. Armaan watched in agony as time moved on, his eyes pained across the sky, glancing up and down. But then suddenly his eyes drifted off to another creature, well she was no creature, she was a goddess herself.

Armaan eyes naturally moved along the petit figure, he watched in amazement, as her soft dress swinged in the wind, she looked like an angel in white. Armaan watched in amusement, as the girl stumbled over her own feet, he looked down at her feet, watching the white heels clicked together making a soft rhythm matching his heartbeat. She slowly pushed her hair out of her face, her eyes nice and toned out, her lips shimmering like the golden sun itself. He felt like laughing at out loud, as he watched her agonize with her purse on one side and her hair from coming all over her face.

"Excuse me" armaan snapped up to see the golden girl faced, walking over towards her.

Her legs moved smoothly over one another, while armaan pressed his back on the coiled wired back of the basketball court. He looked up, his eyesbrows lookign questioningly, while she came quietly over to him.

"Are you like?-" she made a weird action with her hand, but she slowly bent down and whispered to her. "Homeless?"

Armaan eyes bulged out of his head, after so many days he had the urge to laugh, that this young petit woman could make him laugh at the most stupides thing ever said.

He watched in dismay at the woman in front of him, who just stared at him waiting desperately for an answer. Armaan followed her little eyes, as they moved from one aspect of his face to another, she's probably thinking about why i look like a clown. Armaan thought quietly.

"I'm talking to you mister" the petit lady dropped her bag on the floor, her hands of her hips, looking as if she owned the place.

Armaan made no sign of changing his position, he just watched the whie dress blow softly along her dress, showing her smooth creamed legs to armaan. He just smiled softly, but the pain visible on his face. He looked down at the gucci bag sitting on the floor, he glanced back up at the petit lady.

"No Miss" armaan replied softly. "You should leave!" he exclaimd, leaving his head bowed to the floor.

"Ohey!" the petit lady in front of armaan screeched, while armaan flinched at the loudness of her voice. "Do no tell me what to do Mister!"

Armaan glanced up, the urge to smirk was needed, but he kept himself put, he just looked at her in dismay, of something that didn't usually happen. He quivered his eyebrow up, waiting for her reation. But then he himself was surpirsed when the young lady crouched down in front of him. His eyes didn't leave her for a second, her watched as she pushed the gucci bag away from her reach and tugged her dress over her bottom and placed herself on the ground beside him.

"If you are homeless" the girl said, her eyes pushing out. "you can tell me, there's no need for shame" armaan rolled his eyes at the girl. "Don't you dare roll your eyes at me Mister!"

Armaan closed her eyes steamly, and pulled his lips back. While he heard the soft laughter of the angel beside him. In bemusement he reached up and saw her smiling down at him.

"I'm Definately not homeless Miss" Armaan said firmly, but loosing his touch of keep his smile attached. "I'm just in a mess"

"I can see that" She laughed softly. "But you do make a very good looking homeless dude" At the cue armaan's cheek flushed crimson. "It was nice meeting you homeless dude"

Armaan looked up ready to interupt. "I meant un-homeless dude" Her laughter softened up the area. 

-ialwayswill- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Angelic_Swancy

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† the only reason i wrote yesterday was because of jenz. If jenz comes then i'll writeπŸ˜›

i shud die for this line u said ..Its ok i understand :(
-Cherry- thumbnail
@Pavz: Lol woke up at 5 againnnn. About the 4th time this weekπŸ˜† All for KASH

@Nina: I know. I just wanna seee KASH

@ALL: AR ON SBS TODAY *No comments abt this from me*
-Junglee- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
read that a few hours ago swancy u should continue it...btw did u finish those one shots?!
DivineDreams. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@Nina I agree man!!!

@Vaish Aahhh that's a good one she can be like Anjie!!!
@Swancy Hey!I'm Trisha...
-Cherry- thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaish04

i shud die for this line u said ..Its ok i understand :(

Lol bbe u knw wat i mean
i really wanna be here kashing with u not writing lol.
If i get time, surely i will.