Dragging the seperation a bit too much...

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Can they just get Kriya together now? Whether its hate, love or whatever....at least show some scenes between them. The show seems quite dull at the moment especially when their track should be progressing at the moment because their 'love story' is definately the driving force of this show IMO. Enough of the seperation, just get them under one roof so we can see their relationship develop, Krishna changing his ways slowly and Pratigya starting to show some affection towards him (The one time she made that extra effort with him was when she wiped his forehead with her pallu).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think they will drag this track for another 2 weeks
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Actually, things are going to worsen with Angad coming into the picture😭😭
well i am liking the track as of now!!
SS is completely against getting prats home, i wonder how will he manage to convince SS or even pratigya for the matter and bring her home.
It will get interesting for sure as angad will show up next week and most probably baba will buy his lie that pratigya spent a night with him before marriage and then he might just assume that this is the reason for distancing him. This is exactly when she would want baba's trust and support and for a change she won't get it this time around.
I hope this is when angad's truth comes out and pratigya sees krishna in a new light!

btw - nice to see u here Reema!!

tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: shumi.

i think they will drag this track for another 2 weeks

Draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag is the operative word here !!

I am getting rather tired of seeing Krishna going 'Pratigya ko Leke Aao".......leke aao...leke aao...

I want the next stage ....

and Now Amma has started thinking about another Girl.......so how will Prats react when she comes to know about it ??  Will it be good riddance or mera pati sirf mera hai .....😊
Edited by tanthya - 13 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I have a feeling that Angad will kidnap Prats and she will realise that it was he who had done it earlier too. Maybe he may boast to her that he made Krishna take the blame and now she is his.  This may soften Prats towards Krishna. 

IF Krishna believes Angad's lie, if at all angad does that, I would be disappointed in him.