Pratigya

arushi is soo annoying!

Posted: 13 years ago
do u guys agree?? she is dumb in the head, she does not understand neone else neither keeps any empathy for neone and has no understanding of relationships,  i understand that this is no normal circumstance but she acts about it way too violently, once u r married u r married, she shud've created all the fuss while pratigya made the decision! she needs to let go of the past and try be more objective about things!
Edited by ___fanaa4u___ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vishid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG don't even make me start about Aarushi 😡
I just Hate her. Nainaji needs to slap her one more time and knock some sense in her Head. Behoodi 😡
LOL you should just open one topic saying Sucsenas are crack in their Head. 😆 😆 😉
Edited by vishid - 13 years ago
Dua143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dont like her at all 🤢
or jab se suna haii ke Arhaan or uska affair chal raha haii 😆 tab se or bhi nafrat ho gayii mujhe us se huh..( no offense)
vishid thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dua143

i dont like her at all 🤢
or jab se suna haii ke Arhaan or uska affair chal raha haii 😆 tab se or bhi nafrat ho gayii mujhe us se huh..( no offense)

aisa kuch nahi hai. those were all rumors 😃. it is not true at all
so chill Baba sirf humra hai 😆 😆 😉
Dua143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vishid

aisa kuch nahi hai. those were all rumors 😃. it is not true at all
so chill Baba sirf humra hai 😆 😆 😉

pheww!!! 😃
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ___fanaa4u___

do u guys agree?? she is dumb in the head, she does not understand neone else neither keeps any empathy for neone and has no understanding of relationships

Arushi is not happy that her bro and sis are both married. Komal is gutsy and stands up to her. She is rightly put in her place by her bhabhi.  Prats however can only take out her anger at Krishna (she must feel secure on some level of his love for her to do that consistently).  Arushi cannot be happy for her siblings. She is always looking for reasons to get Prats to focus on all that is wrong with her marriage. Disappointing to see she doesn't want her sister to be happy. E kounsi behan hai, joh behan aur jijoo ko saath nahi dekna chahthi hai.

P
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Arushi is not happy that her bro and sis are both married. Komal is gutsy and stands up to her. She is rightly put in her place by her bhabhi.  Prats however can only take out her anger at Krishna (she must feel secure on some level of his love for her to do that consistently).  Arushi cannot be happy for her siblings. She is always looking for reasons to get Prats to focus on all that is wrong with her marriage. Disappointing to see she doesn't want her sister to be happy. E kounsi behan hai, joh behan aur jijoo ko saath nahi dekna chahthi hai.

P

i understand that this is no normal circumstance but she acts about it way too violently, once u r married u r married, she shud've created all the fuss while pratigya made the decision! she needs to let go of the past and try be more objective about things!
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ___fanaa4u___

do u guys agree?? she is dumb in the head, she does not understand neone else neither keeps any empathy for neone and has no understanding of relationships

😆 😆 😆
I agree there! Aarushi has been shown as a dumb character who does not think twice before saying or behaving! As she is youngest so she is most pampered n is being reflected in her behaviour! 😆

Isliye bolte hain, isko paanwale ke saath hi bhej do! 🤣 Uska full time sar khayegi to wo Kriya ke beech main aane ki sooch hi nahin payega! 😉
JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dua143

i dont like her at all 🤢

So off topic here! 😆 But I just had to say that your profile photo of Aishwarya rai is so eye catching and absolutely stunning! 😆
vishid thumbnail
Originally posted by: pritirays

😆 😆 😆
I agree there! Aarushi has been shown as a dumb character who does not think twice before saying or behaving! As she is youngest so she is most pampered n is being reflected in her behaviour! 😆

Isliye bolte hain, isko paanwale ke saath hi bhej do! 🤣 Uska full time sar khayegi to wo Kriya ke beech main aane ki sooch hi nahin payega! 😉

bilkul Sahi baat hai !! 😉
Main to yeh kabse suggest kar rahi hun
dono sath mein Paan khayenge aur ek doosre ka dimag bhii 😆 😆