why is honor above everything?

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
what kind of cold hearted elderly man is Darj?

doesn't he know that the door to hell is already open for him that he and Brij keep committing crimes after crimes and are not even sorry abt it because for dem their stupid honor is above everything?

does he not know that his end is almost near for him to be killing his own grandkids to save his so call honor that will be meaningless to him once he dead?

what kind of Brother is Birj that killing his own sisters is like killing a cows? even people can go abt killing cows the way he keep killing his own sisters here in UK.

most of all in what century is the show based on? because women ain't as weak and scared of their men like those in Geet's house in these days an age.

Brij and Darj simply disgust me.

for not sorry to all the wrong thing they have done but instead keep blaming the poor girl for nothing, they ot her married to a man whom they know nothing abt other than knowing that he is an NIR who came looking for a wife and after all that he did to her instead of dem go looking for him, they sat down in their house blaming Geet and going all out to save some stupid honor.

my god I really do hope ki there is no such family, an elder like Darj and useless Brother like Brij in anybody or girl's home because crappy family creep me out.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barbie3143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
you are right .. that old man is very near to his death but stilll doing injustice with his own grandchild.....oo kya kehte hai.. ek per kabar mein dusri kele ki chhilke ke uper ... but still he is doing this king of things ...

and brij... how could any 1 hate his sister so much.. for a bro his sis is the most important thing for him.. but this  brij want to   kill  his own sis....

.Angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: Barbie3143

you are right .. that old man is very near to his death but stilll doing injustice with his own grandchild.....oo kya kehte hai.. ek per kabar mein dusri kele ki chhilke ke uper ... but still he is doing this king of things ...

and brij... how could any 1 hate his sister so much.. for a bro his sis is the most important thing for him.. but this  brij want to   kill  his own sis....

thanks sweetie😊

I'm telling u man I watch last night Epis and I couldn't believe my eyes😲........in fact I had to forward all of Brij scenes till Maan came to stop his nasty doing.

sorry to say but Darj and Brij are the kind of people who should be set on fire alive for that they have done and still doing till date.

I want justice done for Geet.
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the show is portraying a male-dominated society where women r treated like crap.
torturing n killing women r their way of proving their manhood...i guess in some places in india such cannibals do exist. they deserve to burn in hell.

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
this show is set in a partly rural-partly urban area. anyway, it will take many years for the mentality of indian elders to change. people like darji and brij think everything they do is justified. they are actually cowards-they don't want to answer the questions society will throw on them as to how geet had a fake marriage and became pregnant.
Barbie3143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _angel_

thanks sweetie😊

I'm telling u man I watch last night Epis and I couldn't believe my eyes😲........in fact I had to forward all of Brij scenes till Maan came to stop his nasty doing.

sorry to say but Darj and Brij are the kind of people who should be set on fire alive for that they have done and still doing till date.

I want justice done for Geet.

yes you are right .i talked to my mom about it and she was saying this is still happening in some part of  the world.in this 21st century ppl still wanting  baby boy, still killing their wives.  . they dont know anything how to respect women. they behave with them like an animal.. they should get punished.😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
.Angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: Barbie3143

yes you are right .i talked to my mom about it and she was saying this is still happening in some part of  the world.in this 21st century ppl still wanting  baby boy, still killing their wives. 
. they dont know anything how to respect women. they behave with them like an animal.. they should get punished.😡

OMGG for real😲.......she said that? oh I so feel for anybody who can be going through what Geet is going through right now and I hope they all somehow get justice someday :(
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Honor killings does exist in some parts of indian villages ....I think only few months ago I'd heard in the news a girl and a boy was killed in the name of honor by the group of villagers as they wanted to marry each other but belonged to different castes. It was quite a disgusting  and disturbing  peice of news.

Here is a peice of write up regarding the killings. Do read it , some  people  r not aware that such crimes r actually taking place in real lives. we r in 21st century but some people never move on.

Edited by Bugger - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Angel its still happening in the interiors of places like Punjab and Chandigarh where Family honour is considered the ultimate goal of living even if it means killing your own loved ones...few weeks back I saw on star news how a brother killed his own sister and her husband because she eloped and got married to someone outside their community..it happened in a village in punjab only...so somewhere Geet serial is trying to show some harsh realities of our society only.,...

But one thing which I fail to undestand here is that why Geet is being blamed for all this when the real culprit is Darji and company who got her married to Dev without even getting full information about Dev's family..so they r responsible for this mess today and how easily they r putting the blame on poor Geet😡..mayb somewhere they r right about aborting this child as they r looking at the situation practically and Geet is becoming extra emotional here and not thinking about her future but killing is not the option 😕...they can make her understand in a more matured way rather than taking the sword in the hand and ruthlessly trying to kill an innocent girl in the name of izzat🤢
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Angel its still happening in the interiors of places like Punjab and Chandigarh where Family honour is considered the ultimate goal of living even if it means killing your own loved ones...few weeks back I saw on star news how a brother killed his own sister and her husband because she eloped and got married to someone outside their community..it happened in a village in punjab only...so somewhere Geet serial is trying to show some harsh realities of our society only.,...

But one tsomewhere they r right about aborting this child as they r looking at the situation practically and Geet is becoming hing which I fail to undestand here is that why Geet is being blamed for all this when the real culprit is Darji and company who got her married to Dev without even getting full information about Dev's family..so they r responsible for this mess today and how easily they r putting the blame on poor Geet😡..mayb extra emotional here and not thinking about her future but killing is not the option 😕...they can make her understand in a more matured way rather than taking the sword in the hand and ruthlessly trying to kill an innocent girl in the name of izzat🤢

Hey jyoti 🤗 .....
Me and Arwen was actually planning to get u on this forum last night 😆😆..looks like u caught the hint😉.

@Bold -  Well these people r that such level of MCP's who think whatever wrong is happening with them is cuz of the women around. For them its only female who carries the honor of the family on their shoulders. They find ways to dump  each of their mistakes on women and punish her. If they do realize their own doings toh baat hi kya hai.