Tasnime's Golmaal Team *4 new added message*

-ALI- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hmmm.... I am here... Naa naa dont worry, i am not here to say divorce wont happen or To defend Manav!!πŸ˜† πŸ€£

We have been dedicating the threads to members of     forum.... And i am here just to do the same!!

Ok , Guess Who Is The Lucky one!!!

Here lemme give you some clues about this thread's VIP :

Its a She ( No Doubt that he's are minority πŸ˜†)

She is very very sweet !!

She is the golmaal of Forum.....

She is also known as khabroo πŸ˜† 

Ab tak to pehchaan liya hoga?? Kya, nahin pehchana?? *shakes head*

She is Sushant / Preet Ki deewani ..... Absolutely crazy 🀣

She has been doing the honours of dedicating threads till now!!

She does social work for forum like inveenting RAs and dedicating threads and organising parties...πŸ˜†

Any guesses as to who the star is this time ?

She is None  Other than Chennai Express 🀣 aka Tasnime....

Congrats Chennai Express!! Very well deserved !! Enjoy your special thread... You always do lot for us,but so this time its a small surprise from us!!

See i am not good at making such threads... Toh kaam chala lena... Enjoy the honour and have fun...

Here are some of messages... Will update when i get more messages!!!

Carpe-Diem (Helen):

You do so much for all of us on the forums whether it is day or night, and I would like to say that I appreciated all your efforts on making the forum run smoothly, even though you're known for your craziness.πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Now its your turn to have your own thread so that you can go crazy and bring in tons of masti and mazza.  πŸ₯³

πŸ€ͺπŸ₯³

Enjoy and Big Kala TikaπŸ€—

Tanyaz ( Tanya Di):

Taz , congrats for your thread ..
We will all have fun here . I will be popping in every now and again ...
You are a special Taz , God bless you darling ....πŸ€—

Unknown (sid):

Tassss I love uuuu πŸ€— U r like my sweet little sister! I hate beingthe

youngest sisterπŸ˜† but now I hav u πŸ˜ƒ I can scold u 😈 πŸ˜† haha just

kidding. I will never scold an angel like u! U r my 1st friend in IF nd my

bestest sister! Love ur creativity! U will succeed a lot in life nd I will

always remember u in my prayers. I love u so much that I m willing to

give up Sushant/Preet for u πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† May u get a sweet loving caring

funny cute y handsome guy like him who treats u like a queen! Will

meet u for sure if I visit Paris one day! je t'aime πŸ€—

Gaurimisha (GM):

Taz,one of the sweetest and helpful members of the forum.Always golmaalingπŸ˜†
Avid Sushant fan....she made me a preet fan as well.
Wish her luck with drooling over sushantπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Lots of love...GM

Nikiagmc (Nikita):

Hey Taz congrats!! You really deserve to have a thread on your name!!! Enjoy and have loads of fun! I shall keep popping in from time to time too.

Tulsey:

Hi Taz,
I have known you since Jan 2010 πŸ˜ƒ.  I had many questions on PR episodes and you were so kind to me and did not mind my silly questions.   I love your art and creative work on the PR forum. πŸ‘  They are excellent and have mind blowing imaginations...especially the one that you did for the member's award πŸ‘πŸ‘.   That was an excellent piece of work.  I had never seen anything like that on IFπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.  You have been there for us at our first request.   I just admire you so very much.      Thanks Taz you have been a great help to the PR members and the Forum as well.  This thread is for you and I am sure that you will make it rock.  You are a star in my eyes..⭐️

Aartifarty (aarti):

My Message for Taz

Congratulations Tazzy on your Thread !! Taz, you are an amazing person and a great friend, you truely deserve the thread ... hehe ... i love your new inventions and they just amaze me ... you bring this forum to life and thank  you for being such a great teacher by teaching me Advertising πŸ˜† ...

Love you lots  ... πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

monica22 (monica) :

"hi Taz....hope you are doing well.😳you are one of my sweetest friend and i love you so much.πŸ€—
till now you have done so much for us. so, we just wanna thank you for all the efforts
you have done on this forum by giving you something special. so, here
Ali made this special thread only for you.πŸ˜‰ hope you like it.πŸ˜ƒ
God bless you."

Alviraz:

TASNIME@TAZZU@JAANU@CHENNAI EXPRESS!! nd manyy moreee but others can't mention it heree... 🀣

Hailaaaaaaaa...... I'm still in shockeddd with the LOvess all izz well showwss to yuuu... Finallyyyy...😍🀣

Anyway, for meeee... Wordddsss are justtt not enough to describee yuuu!! LOvee yuuuu now,alwayss forever!!! Jaii hooo aur lage rahoooo!! By the way PREET aur SUSHANTTT sirf meriii haii..yuu can have Manav though..!! 🀣🀣 πŸ˜†

To LASSSIII, Lage raho aur jai hooo!! zoobi doobi !! 🀣 A biggg jadoooo ki jhappii from meeeee to both of yuu... πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€—

nishr (nisha):

Firstly Taziii i never knew that i was suppose to send my message to ur partner as i was very late in checking his PM πŸ˜†,even after checking it forgot what was the matter🀣 as i was busying dreaming about ur jiju πŸ˜³πŸ˜†,but Yeli never gave up n PMed me again to send message to uπŸ˜† so me being very good is ready to praise my princessπŸ˜›

When i joined IF i never thought that i would get close to members here that to people whom I have never met n in that i have some special friends whom i love n this reminds me that i miss spamming with my fellow idiots 😭n u are one of the most special person in my life with whom i can tell any thing n every thing including my passwordπŸ˜† n i can talk to u without any time limit n this reminds that u take disadvantage of my goodness n makes me stay awake n never let me go off to sleep 😈,Tazii u very talented n hardworking n one day U will be in top position in L'Oral Group the world's largest cosmetics and beauty company n will be stylist to My Superstar Sushant 😍.I still have loads of things to say about u,but u me na how i fail to express some times(not some times most of the timesπŸ˜†).Now me just waiting for the day where we meet n talk hours to together hope that day comes soon!!!!!

God bless u n always stay the way u are!!

in a hurry.. will update  when i get more messages..Yenjoy

Edited by -ALI- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ALI- thumbnail
Dhokha!!! Thats why i was reluctant to do this...😑 I am telling u not do that...😑
unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Ali what a post yaar!! 😎 DIL laga ker kaam kia hai πŸ˜‰

chalo bye yaar!

Tassss enjoy ur special thread!
-ALI- thumbnail

Thats better Sid .... Good Night...

Shhhh... Kisiko mat bolnaa ki  siggies cut copy paste kiye hain...

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Taz congrats!! You really deserve to have a thread on your name!!! Enjoy and have loads of fun! I shall keep popping in from time to time too.
gaurimisha thumbnail
Congrats taz!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Great job AliπŸ‘
-ALI- thumbnail
Thanku... Its just a way  to distract ourselves from this stupid show
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh no gauri! Aakhir apna avtaar change kar hi liya tumne!!!
-ALI- thumbnail

Ab wo avtaar rakhne ka kya faayda niki??

Tulsey thumbnail
Congratulations TAZ
We will have lots of fun here.

Lets forget about the PR for now and enjoy....

Ali, I can't message you....it says that you have blocked me.