Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

affu123 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shruti.nil

oh no!!1mohabatten...then what will be have???ptas flying all over excel sollege!!🀣,....and a ghost!

i guess they hav enough whit sarees for the ghost... πŸ₯± 🀣
guess cv's hav visited forums...
shruti tell it was u naa who mentioned mohabattein in 1of the topics 🀣
Angle. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: princessyashika

aahana they said that they will make changes acc. 2 feedback...guys gusy its OUR CHANCE!!!the ball is in our court pls i think we shud stop watching the show on starone for the next 2 weeks.ofcourse we will keep all the update of sajan and mayur's comeback from utube but not starone.a fall in trps means a bad feedback...the change will be ..."bringing back of old cast".
and if we remember no of navina,abhi and jas wished to leave the show...but had to coz story demanded but if cvs will find us completely disinterested in the show...THEY will have to bring back the all of them.
and after hearing that if season2 continues it will focus on new characters...i am so not interested in this show.so plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss guys give them  a feedback they didnt have expected in their wildest nightmares...do it till they bring back our ENTIRE mjht cast back.

agree with u completely
Sweka thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the article aahana.....I'm numb at the momentπŸ˜•

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nah re...mayank and sam wont die...theyll become dukhyare aatmas for the season!
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
@afreen!....pata nahi!!!but now that i see this...im seeing mohabteen paret two for sure!!!!just imagine leaves flying all over the place!!🀣
affu123 thumbnail

@afreen!....pata nahi!!!but now that i see this...im seeing mohabteen paret two for sure!!!!just imagine leaves flying all over the place!!🀣

🀣   πŸ€£   πŸ€£
seems ppl r also gonna fly 🀣
affu123 thumbnail
cummon yaar..nott sen the precap 😲
dat gal was flying wid rv's bg 🀣
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
for one sec i thought it was RV....but turned out to be a girl...LOL!!!......if they do this...ill watch the show,for comic relief!
Aaru77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

gosh then why did they need new sets ??? old one with maple leaves would have been enough.........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  and shruti no doubt they have cast the new to match those in the movie ..all we can hear is kya hai pyaar hai... instead of kya hua hai.......🀣🀣🀣
affu123 thumbnail
πŸ˜† seems this is the change wid new generation..
i gals gonna ride bikes and doing stunts wat r guys gonna do

no offense am not saying dat gals dont do stunts but here am talking abt the show...