June 1st 2010 Written Update

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Sorry for being late w/ the update today, I was out and so was only able to update now!

June 1, 2010 Written Update

Kabir tells Jyoti if she thinks that her decision today was right and she says yes. Jyoti says that he was the one who said that every decision made in this temple is right. Kabir says she's right and compares his feet to the desert that stays the same throughout all the wind. Jyoti asks if anything she said has hurt him and he jokingly says that he has survived a bullet and he doesn't get affected by small things.

Brij tells Pankaj everything from when he got sent to jail by Jyoti and how he returned to take revenge and framed her(why no mention of CM's influence??). Pankaj feels terrible and starts bashing up Brij and Brij says he is ready to take all his beatings today. Pankaj tells to Brij that he took too long in telling him this and now he can't even return to Jyoti. He calls up Jyoti's home and gets Padma on the line. Pankaj inquires abt Jyoti and the child. Padma tells him he was no right to ask but on his insistence she says that they're ok and Jyoti is out with KabirπŸ‘.

In Poonam's room, Deepu is yelling at her. Poonam cries and finally convinces Deepu to think her way. He tells her that he knows her intentions were true, but she should have checked the photo of the man first. Jyoti and Kabir return home then and Jyoti is sent to her room. All ask Kabir abt what Jyoti says and he flat out explains that she is against marriage and they would be better off not trying to change her decision. Poonam objects and Deepu sides with her🀒. KK intervenes and says that as long as he is alive no one will force Jyoti. Jyoti hears this from her room, feeling guilty.

The next morning Sushi comes home and tells Padma abt what Brij did last night. Padma remembers Pankaj's calls and puts the pieces together. Later, she talks with KK abt how Jyoti will be incomplete w/o a husband. Jyoti hears this and enters in, saying she's made an important decision(please tell me she's moving out!!).  End.

Precap: Pankaj is asking the lawyer how long the divorce will take. The lawyer says it will take some time since there's no signature from Neelam, unless he manages to prove Neelam to be characterless. (pankaj is such a pathetic loser... he will stop at nothing!!)

Edited by Kruthika.N - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shmuupie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no problem, take your time!
thanks for all your efforts!
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kruthika

My reaction was the same as yours - why no mention of CM's role in all this (she didn't desperately @ times respond to his blackmail threats for no reason)
πŸ˜•, hoping that Jyoti has decided to voluntarily leave that house, and also, that Neelam effectively has Pankaj trapped, even if he does want to divorce her.

Padma is the one I loathe the most in this serial, bar none (not even Bhairavi), but my favorite moment last night was when she was uncensored in what she could say to Pankaj.  Normally, KK or Jyoti would try and restrain her, but this time, nobody was there, and she just said what she felt like.  Her start was great - w/ the pause he was taking, he must have some ill motive behind his call. πŸ‘  I particularly liked her asking him whether he was still unsatisfied @ not having hurt Jyoti enough, that he had no business inquiring either about Jyoti or her baby. πŸ‘πŸ‘ I just wish she had avoided mentioning that he still is a damaat of this family, courtesy Sudha.  One thing - kamaan se tir jaab chorta hei - since when do arrows come out of cannons πŸ˜†πŸ€£?  Or does 'tir' in this case mean cannon balls?

I too hope that Jyoti is finally moving out.  Her decision in the temple somehow tells me that she's not marrying again - not even Pankaj!  If that's the case, I laud her - there is no reason that baby should hold her hostage to him, even though truth be told, it does need its dad.  Amd this time, if it's necessary, don't hesitate to hurt them - say that she's lately been feeling like a burden particularly on Padma & Poonam, and she's just not comfortable living there anymore.  Move out, and w/ Kabir's help, get a job & a new home.  Oh, and change her phone#, so that Pankaj can't contact her, and leave everybody who she chooses to inform that Pankaj is not to be given this contact info.  From an actors standpoint, I don't mind losing KK, Padma, Deepu & Poonam - they can join the many who've already left - MN&G, Uday, Sudha, Pratik.

Finally, on the precap, why is Pankaj in a hurry to get divorced again?  Just so that he can beat Kabir to the punch?  That's one more negative side to Jyoti's decision - she remains vulnerable to being recalled by Pankaj.  Also, there is no way that Pankaj can prove that Neelam has been cheating on him unless Brij provides him that evidence.  And I sincerely hope he doesn't - you can bet his ehsas won't do it!  I wonder whether they've forgotten about that part completely - if he didn't mention CM's role in this, he would not have mentioned Neelam either.  I just hope circumstances don't cause him to step forward and offer Pankaj to help prove Neelam guilty.  I hope Neelam and CM trap Pankaj in the marriage long enough that either Jyoti changes her mind and marries Kabir by then, or that Jyoti is completely out of range of Pankaj, and that he has no clue where she is, and loses her completely.  Also, I want more Neelam-Pankaj showdowns, as well as Bhairavi-Pankaj showdowns.  And since Minal's future is @ stake, Bhairavi should really up the ante.
Edited by Vrisha - 13 years ago
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

if jyoti wants to remain single then i don't mind. i just want her to move out of the house or even leave udaipur... uss sheher se joode har yaado se door & leave peacefully!πŸ₯Ί 

i just hope she doesn't say mujhe woh buddhaa pasand hai LOL!!!πŸ˜†
ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the written update.I am eager to know jyoti's decision.
ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vik rocks

if jyoti wants to remain single then i don't mind. i just want her to move out of the house or even leave udaipur... uss sheher se joode har yaado se door & leave peacefully!πŸ₯Ί

i just hope she doesn't say mujhe woh buddhaa pasand hai LOL!!!πŸ˜†

I agree with u.she shud leave her house.I think she may decide to marry Kabir.
kalika_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Somebody had correctly said dhobi ka πŸ€¬ na ghar ka aur na ghat ka .prior to pankaj's divorce with jyoti he listened to what that fraud brij said and neglected what jyoti was trying to say and now again he did the same thing he heard what brij said to him that jyoti was innocent and ultimately pankaj changed his mind against jyoti and now he wanted to make her come back in his life these things only conclude that he does not have faith in jyoti and he will only listen to what people will say. Instead of making him blind the CV's must have made him deaf because that man does not use his brain and what silly things he hears becomes for him gods verdict .

Before few episodes when he came to see kabir in the hospital that time he overheard jyoti and kabir and again misunderstood jyoti and started taunting her there and there. Incase if she returns back to him and if anything happens again then again he will mistrust her and head towards divorce .He had just made fun of marriage.

mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for the g8 update. πŸ‘πŸΌ
wejay thumbnail

Kalika! You are right.  I don't understand if he ever knows the meaning of marriage. Disgusting to see now he will try to prove Neelam has an extra-marital affair just to get rid of her. How can man stoop so slow just to satisfy his ego? First he never lost on opportunity to taunt Jyoti for no fault of hers and now Neelam's divorce. He has failed to be a good husband twice and now to get hold of his son he wants Jyoti?????? Given any other proof by his Choti Maa he would again start bickering. Common Pankaj, get some life and leave Jyoti to her own fate. Apologize but why be desperate to get her back only your ego satisfaction.

I do admire Jyoti's decision to remain single and take care of her child even though I did want to see her getting married to Kabir. Good for her, as she did not take a hasty decision like she did with Pankaj. I mean situation is the same, when Pankaj proposed she was under emotional stress due to Brij & Sushma's, Padma & Deepu's betrayal. Now the case is slightly different yet the same; she is under emotional turmoil and burdened with the fact that she was wrongly accused  and hence divorced & now Padma & Poonam are trying to let go off her by hook or crook. It is better for her to be single for some time and get to know what exactly she wants in her life, get a taste of grounded reality rather than getting hooked with Kabir. She should realize the importance of Kabir in her life rather than getting married to him just because he was there for her all throughout these couple of months.

Poonam has not got her share of hearing from the family members. She has used tears and emotional atyachaar to her side of justification. She hates Jyoti agreed! but she lacked the sense to see that her family including Jyoti would never even dream of getting a proposal from Old guy. Silly that she still says none will marry Jyoti as she is pregnant. Good! If she did know this why even go about for the talk of getting Jyoti married for the second time???

Saint Brij is ridiculous. Did he forget all the while during his so called confession that Bhairavi was behind all this hungama? Could he just not point out that all this would not have happened had it not been for Pankaj's family member's betrayal? Dragging the same crap again & again! I hope Bhairavi does give her piece of mind to Pankaj and ask him to move on. Now that he does know what the truth is, I want him to die of guilt having no one by his side to give him a shoulder. Neelam go for it! Do not divorce him & gang up to warn him of the dire consequences if she is being proved characterless in the court!

Kalpana, Suday where are you guys???CV's bring in SuDay only when Jyoti has decided on Kabir or else they will again try to hook up Pankaj & Jyoti. Please get Panchi! I want to see Poonam go behind Jyoti to solve that issue. I am not saying she should recite Jyoti's name all throughout but make Poonam's hatred towards Jyoti a litlle less and also understand that life is not just about WII or Playstation.

I am just waiting for Jyoti to tell Pankaj that she has moved ahead and getting back to is next to impossible. As for him, he has to get back to Neelam for she has not married him for nothing. I see Pankaj now trying his best to get close to the Sharma's as he knows to a larger extent that this will make them( Sharma's) to think. Just hope he doesn't go and share his drama with Kabir for all we know he is famous of uniting. Please CVs no more of Pankaj & Kabir conversations. Keep them apart as much as possible that is the only way Jyoti can at least get to Kabir in the end.
Edited by wejay - 13 years ago