Written Update 31st May and 1st June Complete?

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey guys sorry wasnt able to update yday I had some Problem and wasnt able to inform anyone well here it goes 😃

Do Hanso Ka Joda 31st May Update

Part 1

Surya and preeti are tensed due to Sajni operation and amaji tells them that next week had loads of auspicious dates and if sajni operation happens then it will be succesfull, She says we should hold the operation for next week as ritu will be back from her home and neeraj studys will be finished surya interupts her and says that  fro next week the operation seems a bit difficult she says why he goes because of the money amaji taunts him saying that you are making excuses about money again preeti interupts her saying that do you know how much it costs this time 7lakhs and amaji say so what if its 7 lakhs or 70 you should have the intention and leaves from there scene shifts to radhika house vinay tells her he didnt come to pick her up but if she dosnt mind stay here he tells her what he hears between suroj and chachaji, radhika goes even its late atleast you relized who is your own or not and then she goes i rem something maji told me today that the person who respects themselves and hears themselves the world listens to them and they reach there destenation.

Part 2

Vinay says to radhika arent you tied of always consoling me your talking about destenation i dont know my way yet radhika parents arrive there her dad says good thing you came to get her this is her house but you know if she stays long the society will start talking vinay goes i know the society and I understood my wife today whatever she said was for my well being i coudnt understand it due to the trust i had on my chachaji and chachiji and now my eyes opened so i came here her mum goes to take her with you, he goes it will take me time to make my own house can i stay here with you lot the parents agree and say yes Vinay tells them if you call me son instead of son in law i will like it a lot they agree scene shifts to rishi house, the dad enquires about rishi wearabouts the mum says he isnt at home since morning rishi comes in saying we all have to get out of here soon were all destroyed finished the dad says relax we will sell all our propeties and shares the worst come to worst we will ask the bank, mum says that if a house is small its made up of the people so it dosnt matter what we loose rishi starts laughing saying what a Joke he is about to fall his dad supports him he pushes him back and says no need to tell me anything sumi arrives there and says dad came to give you support you should be ashamed of yourself in this age you should become his support and he blasts at sumi saying that you will tell me what to do I will show you how to talk to your husband and drags her away while his parents try to stop him

Part 3

Preeti tells Surya that they should tell amaji the truth because he knows ritu and she will never let neeraj to come and sighn the papers she goes tell the truth after I showed you those papers you were shocked that you thought the house was on your name how did it become on neerajs name she goes that we know who did this and why but you will never say anything to anybody now we cant keep quite as amaji has doubted our intentions we should tell her the truth how ritu told us to stay quite surya says no she goes why he goes we dont want to argue with ritu that will raise tensions in the house all we want is sajni health to improve and her to come home and find a nice pleasant atmosphere Preeti says that your a very nice person dont ever change and stay the same both of them hug each other, there at rishi house his parents tell him to open the door rishi starts hitting her with a belt while the parents are helpless stood outside the door (🤢🤢 Rishi is disgusting sumi shoudnt bare this toture anymore and why is suroj so happy to get the propety and all look at her daughters condition)

Part 4

Scene shifts to preeti house the phone rings she picks up its sumi who is crying bitterly and is very scared not able to say anything then they show sumi mother in law putting some cream on her wounds while preeti is consoling her sk is also there, rishi dad appolgies saying that your sister is very nice but we werent able to do anything for her sk says keep some patience uncle everything will be alright god is there preeti says its enough you wont stay here come with me rishi arrives there and says so the sister and brother in law came again SK says yes and we will keep on coming till everything isnt alright here rishi says wow, SK says when i stopped you last time i thought you will be ashamed and never do this again but you  he says look what have you done today not only your wife you have left your parents ashamed, he tells preeti that sumi is right your not safe here come with me no one will stop you he bids rishi dad bye and take her away while rishi watches.

Ist June DO Hanso ka Joda Written update

Part 1

At sk House preeti dresses sumi wounds and tells her to take some rest and sleep she goes when she lies down her wounds hurt more preeti crys and says how badly he has beatean you she goes that these are only wounds by putting medican on them they will cure but what about the day when rishi left me in the hotel room with some dirty person that day the wounds that happened in my soul wont fill at all SK brings her some haldi milk saying your wounds will heal quickly she goes she dosnt feel like eating or drinking aything SK tells preeti to tell her who tells sumi to drink it she wont hear a single word sumi drinks it and SK says after you finish this i will give you some medican where your pain will be less then we will think what to do furthur, he is about to leave when preeti says stop and then he says dont worry I will explain to mother, he goes to amaji room and she says i was praying and you kept on taking bandage and things what are you doing in the night he goes can i ask something and says when sajni is well then we will find a nice boy and get her married she goes yes we will find her a nice house and then she goes what is to get worried here for SK he goes after finding a nice house for her we find out that she has all the comfort and her mother in law and father in law treat her well but we find out that her husband beats her up badly and keep on instulting her then amaji goes talk nice SK I cant even think this for an enemy daughter and your talking in front of me about my own daughter he goes this isnt about sajni future in laws but sumiji today the thought that you will never want for your enemy daughter sumiji is living that today only because of her husband amaji goes now i understand that why that girl keeps on running away SK says what else can she do because of her husbands treatment.

Amaji goes sumi mum surojji trust her son in law blindly thats why she came here last time SK goes they dont know the truth about there son in law so in this bad time she cant go to her house so me and preetiji bought her here, amaji goes here SK goes that if you see her you will also cry and we got a girl aswell and you will understand her pain more then me amaji goes ok but how long will she stay SK goes not to long  and amaji aagrees there at radhika place radhika says i am happy that your here and vinay goes he is happy that he made one decision right and thats because of the help fropm preeti and SK and radhika goes preeti has become so sensible sometimes she says things that it seems like maji is speaking and she stays worried herself but helps everyone out and us being her brother and sis in law cant help her out what will they do where will they bring money for sajni treatment he goes that first time in my life i am regretting not having money which i lost because of my stupidness and cant help my sister out there at preeti house sumi says i shoudnt came here you lot were worried because of sajni and i came to make your problems more preeti goes your my sister stay like that dont do formalitys and then they rem there old times about the cycle and sumi says you used to fall of and cry and preeti goes you used to blow on my wounds and make all the pain vanish she blows on sumi current wounds and says like this sumi says they were really good days no worrys just in our own world messing about playing around dont know when will they return she goes chilhood went past when we grew up and then got married.

Part 2

The sister continue talking and preeti tells sumi that does she remember vinay wedding how they made a fool of chachiji and radikha bhabhi listening to our talks went mad sumi says good times fly pass quickly when i got married it seemed the future was going to be more good because i got my dream prince charming but she starts crying preeti consoles her SK enters the room but they dont see him sumi goes but I am happy for you preeti you got your price charming in his love you can spend your whole life happily and also give up your life in his love SK is smiling listening to this sumi notices him and tells preeti SK is here he leaves the room and preeti tells sumi she will be back and follows him she asks what did amaji say will she let sumi stay here SK said i told you i will explain to her preeti says did she agree he nods she goes i was really scared  thinking what she will think SK says that you tell me not to be scared and you did that yourself she goes thats not the thing he goes preetiji if you want our life to run smoothly and everything good to happen then we have to think good things i read somewhere that in your views there is a lot of strenght and those views change your thinking  and once were succesfull we can get anything, preeti says your saying right from now on i will only try to think of positive things, she is going when SK stops her and says i want to ask you something she goes yes go on he goes that sumiji was saying something to you wasnt she, she goes what he goes that you have found your dream prince charming in his love you can live happily and also die happily he goes tell the truth have you really found him , she smiles and says yes he also smiles and says now both of us together will have to return sumiji prince charming back to her.

At Suroj house the maid calls her chachiji she says if you call me this once more i will fire you from the Job, she says forgive me madam and suroj says tell me what you came to say she says vinay isnt at home suroj goes so she goes he hasnt eatan anything since morning I dont know since he has gone out of the house I havnt seen him today and i dont think he had breakfast either suroj goes so what shall i do if he eats or not i am not going to do his pooja she goes shall i put a bit food on the table suroj goes why if he didnt tell us where he went why shall we put food for him from tomorow dont cook food for him if he asks tell him to talk to me now go she goes to herself first brother went without telling now the son i had enough of these two (Suroj is 🤢🤢 she makes me sick vinay should claim his right its not all chachaji stuff it has his dads share in the business too 😕) back to preeti house her sumi and sk are sitting down she says i have made a decision and will do that sk goes your decision is right i am with you preeti goes yes this radhas spoilt sham to bring him on the right path this is the only way they look at the god idol it ends there.

Precap: Chachaji and Chachiji enter the house i think its sumi they say where is she chachaji goes what is this i am hearing afterall what happened that you had to take this big decision, Suroj goes she has gone mad chachaji tells her to be quite for a minute and says i want to hear from my daughters mouth what is the truth sumi says papa i cant tell you its this house self respect.

I wonder what decision sumi took I hope its to divorce rishi sumi is much better then him suroj is just disgusting 🤢😡

Sorry for typo mistakes and not being able to do the update yesterday

Dont forget to press the like button to say thank you 😃

Edited by _Mariam_ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Miriam for a lovely update
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mariam, thanks for the update. Sumi needs to divorce Rishi ASAP😡
moley06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
absolutely divorce that rat! and get another hot guy sumi!
--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thankss marium 4 the update
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks MAriam.. OMG this Rishi.... its time SAroj know about her TRUE SIL😈
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: moley06

absolutely divorce that rat! and get another hot guy sumi!

Rishi needs to get his **** kicked 😡  Sumi def needs a hot guy 😆

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Mariam for such a well detailed update.

Less said about Rishi the better. I must say Ali really play's this character very well.
Edited by pyar-ishk - 13 years ago